2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sorry for the off topic conversation, and I'll take it to PM after this, but buy something you're comfortable with, if you've used an SLR in the past and the lenses are a system that will work with their dSLR options, you'll probably go with that. By the time I was buying my first dSLR the only SLR I had was an old Canon AE-1 so either way I was going to be buying into a new system of lenses, at the price point I was looking to get in Pentax offered the best value and since it used K-mount lenses giving me thousands of lenses to choose from over a 50 year period.
Mints, PM'ed.

for those who have the 4th of july's how do they fit? can i go down a size or a half or tts?
personally, i go up 1/2 size from lows to highs.  i feel like the highs fit a little tight on the sides. it might be due to the extra padding around the ankle area that pushes my foot forward just a little.

personally, i go up 1/2 size from lows to highs.  i feel like the highs fit a little tight on the sides. it might be due to the extra padding around the ankle area that pushes my foot forward just a little.

I do exactly the opposite. Size 10 in lows and size 9.5 in highs

If you use the timer or a remote switch you can take really good on feet pics. That way Youll have some control over setting up the shot first versus just bending over and taking the pic.
I use a shutter remote as well. For anyone taking on-foot shots, it's a necessity along with a mini tripod. Your shots are always on point 

Usually stick with my GS3 for on feet pics unless its a shoe no1 has posted about then i take out something better for cleaner pics before wearing em. for those people on the fence about copping or not 

Fliestkicks dropped price down to $155 so it's $182.25 shipped to the states with 5% coupon.
+ rep'd Good looks! i told myself id buy them at $175 so whats 7.50. Just grabbed my size. Only SB i really missed this year that i wanted.

sweet just got my order confirmation for my baos from SPoT 
happy.gif

Never had this happen......

Put in a "Make Offer" on the bay. They give people 48 hours to respond. NO RESPONSE. No acceptance. No decline. Had me staring at this cat's username like...

I guess I'm not mad about it, just figure that within 48 hours they had to see it, and could have easily said no.

Never had this happen......

Put in a "Make Offer" on the bay. They give people 48 hours to respond. NO RESPONSE. No acceptance. No decline. Had me staring at this cat's username like...

I guess I'm not mad about it, just figure that within 48 hours they had to see it, and could have easily said no.

what I start doing is submitting my offers with a message---basically saying how interested I am blah blah, sounding real politce, and that I understand if my offer was really low but to please COUNTER with something they are interested in. Not just simply declining and/or not responding. Since I've employed this method, more of my offers get responses back

what I start doing is submitting my offers with a message---basically saying how interested I am blah blah, sounding real politce, and that I understand if my offer was really low but to please COUNTER with something they are interested in. Not just simply declining and/or not responding. Since I've employed this method, more of my offers get responses back
it always pays to be kind/honest. :smile: good work.

I just googled ebay password change and took me to the faqs page with a direct link

Just did the exact same and it worked. It's sad we have to do things like change up passwords. As a programmer it angers me that ppl use these skills for bad things like hacking into other ppls accounts and what not. Anyway enough of the vent. Thanks. Repped.

For anyone feeling these, lace swap via Classic Skate..if I liked these, I'd think about throwing some black laces in or go with the team red

Edit: there's a DS Iron Lows in a 10.5 on eBay..if I didn't need to save money for a trip this weekend id jump on it

Last edited:
For anyone feeling these, lace swap via Classic Skate..if I liked these, I'd think about throwing some black laces in or go with the team red

Edit: there's a DS Iron Lows in a 10.5 on eBay..if I didn't need to save money for a trip this weekend id jump on it
Colorway isnt horrible but the materials are making the shoe look like a cheap knockoff IMO. 

I can see that. I should include a message. Nice tip.

Back
Top Bottom