2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I just received the Cali's today that I won in an auction last week.  Looking them over, they seem legit, but the Nike tag on the right tongue is bugging me as it looks stretched.  I have other pairs from the silver box era that have been worn into the ground, and the tag never got that way.  I'm hoping someone here can confirm if these are legit:

Thanks!

@StillIn729  Maybe you can talk him down?

On NDSBG

Size 8.5 Sharks
Extremely clean, more pics upon request 
OG all with a pristine box!

S/o: 230
Bin: 3xx

Please be paypal ready

10485527_10202957462245778_9018925831853831974_n.jpg

@StillIn729
 Maybe you can talk him down?
On NDSBG

Size 8.5 Sharks

Extremely clean, more pics upon request 

OG all with a pristine box!

S/o: 230

Bin: 3xx

Please be paypal ready

10485527_10202957462245778_9018925831853831974_n.jpg

Ahh man good looks

if those were a 9 I would cop them in a heartbeat

I'd prob need to remove the insole to wear them

So I just received the Cali's today that I won in an auction last week.  Looking them over, they seem legit, but the Nike tag on the right tongue is bugging me as it looks stretched.  I have other pairs from the silver box era that have been worn into the ground, and the tag never got that way.  I'm hoping someone here can confirm if these are legit:

Thanks!

Better pic of tag needed but I'd say legit

Shipping is free.....
This is what I was trying to discuss before but

Thanks!

does the tongue sit higher than the ankle part when you wear them or are evenly?

This is what I was trying to discuss before but
does the tongue sit higher than the ankle part when you wear them or are evenly?
Those Cali's are legit
Thanks all. The tongues are long, like the other lows I have, and are even.  It's just the way Nike is separated from the swoosh that's making me a little skeptical.  Here's a better pic of what I'm talking about, perhaps it's just nothing:

Thanks all. The tongues are long, like the other lows I have, and are even.  It's just the way Nike is separated from the swoosh that's making me a little skeptical.  Here's a better pic of what I'm talking about, perhaps it's just nothing:
you're good. the fakes I've seen have an even (short) tongue

If those are a 12-14 you should send them to me...

You know...

So I can verify it in hand. 

Wouldn't want you to worry and all. 

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Thanks!
looks like my pair minus the tag. ive had legit shoes with worse flaws than that. i had rayguns where the nike was crooked on the back and the E was going into the sock liner. still legit.

looks like my pair minus the tag. ive had legit shoes with worse flaws than that. i had rayguns where the nike was crooked on the back and the E was going into the sock liner. still legit.
same here, just looked at my pair and the tag sits a bit weird on the left shoe anyway, i was always w/the assumption that if the date on the tag was touching they were legit and the font on your circled C  looks like legit. 

Not sure if they will amend this to exclude the Rukus Crawfish release on Saturday but  might be an opportunity for 20% off.

Vertical Urge

http://store.verticalurge.com/search.php?search_query=dunk&squery=

Now thru Monday August 25th, take 20% off all shoes, 25% off all clothing, and 20% off all backpacks and watches. Plus, as an added bonus these discounts work with already discounted prices! Check the codes below, head to the site, and get to it!

Sales below are for our online customers, please give us a shout with any questions.

F5b0GlchJWx9CWOJt10A__1FFXBTXocWB2zf4EdHx243FN94DDOtRABPc4V3LU0v0gxxyHrlv7bb6E8gg3X-uWS4sj011jCWtqjmbE8zuSVRV_GuAtlUmZ0xcTcAnysMPlcLiWXOAwWnJv0zYXlu4ARYQqZQ-419jHY3S6M=s0-d-e1-ft

Rukus are really tempting; wish I could see them in person

I'm moving back into Philly in Nov. I miss the days where I didn't have to rely online so much
I had one local SB shop in CT here a few years back but they went out of business Spring 2013. It has been all-online ever since... 
I truly didn't know PacSun was still in business. I remember shopping there in middle school.
Hahaha that's great.

This silver toebox on the Rukus dunks creases like whoa. 

Its also very oddly "soft".

Red suede is ok, not as high quality as my blue lobsters though. 

Quilt material on the heel is pretty good. Quality control on these looks spot on. 

Also the side panel with the newspaper is canvas.

FYI
Surprised the newspaper is canvas but I guess it kinda makes sense with that print.
Today's selection.
Looks great with the green laces
according to quarter snacks website - they are doing a pop up shop in nyc saturday for the shoe release, its going to coincide with the skate street league competition that's coming into town.

http://quartersnacks.com/
That's so awesome. Wish I could be in the city for that.

I tried the timberland eraser and suede brush.. I need something alil deeper cleaning
I need something to use on my Metallic 5's. Went to a picnic the other day at the beach and while cooking got tons of ash on my kicks. Takes the ashy look to a whole new level. Need to know what I gotta do...
...a tooth brush works just fine for me. #householdremedies
I might try a fresh toothbrush

Tongues look legit. Long isn't a problem, but short it. The tongues should go PAST the top of the shoe, fakes the tongues are too short and don't make it over the top.
How much are the rukus selling for?
$105 I believe.

Now thru Monday August 25th, take 20% off all shoes, 25% off all clothing, and 20% off all backpacks and watches. Plus, as an added bonus these discounts work with already discounted prices! Check the codes below, head to the site, and get to it!

Sales below are for our online customers, please give us a shout with any questions.

Back
Top Bottom