2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pet Peeve: I thought I'd stumbled on a personal grail of mine just now

The 99 Co.Jp ultra man lows, DS in my size range.

NOPE, it's the 05 Comet Red/White release. I had a back and forth with this seller a few weeks back because he was selling the shoe with it listed as the 99 pair, when it's clearly the 05 from the box and tag, and he had the gall to list it at a price that was double what an actual pair from 99 goes for.

I'd forgotten about it, but saw a listing, and at a price point I'm used to seeing 99 pairs go for, and got mad all over again.

Thanks for the heads up on the rukus seller. I haven't bought much in the past few years but I liked these a lot.

With my Rukus purchase I can bring this shirt back into rotation, not an SB shirt, but it's a locally made shirt that I think fits the shoes better than the Nike SB official offering.

8.95 for ground, more if you get something faster. If you live within like a 7 hours drive of Memphis though it's kind of pointless to get anything faster since it'll almost always show up the day after they ship.

I'm pretty sure it's still free shipping over $100. add a pair of socks if youre copping the QS tomorrow

Just seen the Rukus dunks in person...VERY nice pair of shoe. The other day I was saying I'm probably gonna regret passing but now it's confirmed; I will am already regretting lol

Last edited:

With my Rukus purchase I can bring this shirt back into rotation, not an SB shirt, but it's a locally made shirt that I think fits the shoes better than the Nike SB official offering.

dude at rukus told us nike messed the tees up. they used the lobster cloth cause they thought thats what people ate crawfish on and apparently the shop didnt have much input on the actual tee overall, they couldnt even see the final version till it was shipped to them

Just saw the Rukus dunks in person...VERY nice pair of shoe. The other day I was saying I'm probably gonna regret passing but now it's confirmed; I will am already regretting lol
get them.
edit: oh wait... he won't see my comment.. i'm blocked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom