2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[emoji]128530[/emoji]
Credit card bro ! Releases like those are exactly when those cards come in handy. 

Don't do this
Says the Californian. hehehe rep your state bruh no hate here.

Haha I'm from Georgia though... Just live in cali

I agree with you to an extent and see where you're coming from, but I think it isn't that big of a deal when one develops sufficient discipline to treat credit cards as a tool to allow for "emergency" purchases which are to be paid off as soon as able, instead of a tool to go on shopping binges lol.  

Shoes are not an emergency purchase

Not trying to tell you how to spend your money but once you dig that hole it's hard to get out

Last edited:
[emoji]128530[/emoji]
Don't do this
Haha I'm from Georgia though... Just live in cali
Shoes are not an emergency purchase

Not trying to tell you how to spend your money but once you dig that hole it's hard to get out

if you got a credit card with a good rewards system (aka miles toward traveling) I'd say yes---charge it and then immediately pay of your balance.

All depends on how financially responsible you are--I've charged kicks and then paid the balance off immediately thereafter.

The key is IMMEDIATELY PAY OFF YOUR BALANCE.

In all the hoopla surrounding Cali's I almost forgot to participate in #SOMPSATURDAY

I'm finally in the club guys :D $161 shipped via fliestkicks on eBay ($30 coupon) Everything you guys said about these were true. Got them in Friday and I can't stop wearing them. Will prolly wear tomorrow too :lol:

Oh, and this is also my entry for #NTdaintyfeet

Dang, those look really good on you for sure!

I'm so jelly... dude you have such nice legs. So slender and athletic! (I can say this, I'm a girl so it can't be creepy. :D)

In all the hoopla surrounding Cali's I almost forgot to participate in #SOMPSATURDAY

I'm finally in the club guys :D $161 shipped via fliestkicks on eBay ($30 coupon) Everything you guys said about these were true. Got them in Friday and I can't stop wearing them. Will prolly wear tomorrow too :lol:

Oh, and this is also my entry for #NTdaintyfeet

You're a woman. I think I can let you pass with the daintyfeet pose But the men out here doing it... :smh: lol Welcome to the SOMP club :smokin

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 You and your super detailed pics got me looking at them like I don't have the QSs in my closet. repped fam.

Last edited:
if you got a credit card with a good rewards system (aka miles toward traveling) I'd say yes---charge it and then immediately pay of your balance.

All depends on how financially responsible you are--I've charged kicks and then paid the balance off immediately thereafter.

The key is IMMEDIATELY PAY OFF YOUR BALANCE.
Not immediately lol as long as  you pay by the due date you won't get charged interest. People don't understand that residual interest exist!!!!!!

credit cards are the devil..
..life has tossed many curveballs, but i am thankful for what having been in debt before has taught me..

..and that is DON'T GET INTO DEBT IF YOU CAN HELP IT!

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to need another pair of QuarterSnacks. Double up quality for sure. I really hope they continue this quality like the past few releases. This is glorious!

surprised to see the cali's still sitting like this.. especially on NDC and on other sites. either people weren't feeling these or nike produced a lot of pairs. maybe both. 

but it's nice to see people getting pairs... even multiples at that.

surprised to see the cali's still sitting like this.. especially on NDC and on other sites. either people weren't feeling these or nike produced a lot of pairs. maybe both. 

but it's nice to see people getting pairs... even multiples at that.

The nostalgia factor is probably not there for a lot of people. I know that and being a Cali native is what appeals to me when it comes to these.

Feeling those warmth lows wish the highs were done in a similar way like the lows. In other news I keep striking out on QS any norcal people know any shops with a 13?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom