2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Icy bottoms are always a go for me those highs look sick 
nthat.gif

It's my view that if you can't afford them on the first you can afford them on the 15th (insert any random dates here) you're just delaying frivolous spending that will get you in trouble down the line.

.25's are a really clean shoe I may double up

The winter lineup looks subpar to me so far which is good I'll grab some older stuff I've had my eye on

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 what are those mids I actually like them

soooo....anyone else think theyre still releasing the De La's? & whatever happened to that 2nd Diamond Dunk?
I hope De La and Skunk Lows drop.

I'm tempted to make a Cali Dunk video review when mine come in.

I've never really shot video before. Can you guys gimmie some tips? I only have an iPhone to shoot my video.
Here's a tip..

Don't do it.

LOL JK, just go for it, you're going to love the quality on these. I wore mine out & about last night and I love them.

Here's a late night post.

edit: finally got the photo to work,
Gorgeous.
I'm picking these Born in The USA worn once for $170 shipped. Good or bad deal?
Heist.  They go for over 4 easy DS.
If only I didn't loathe mids, lol.  Nice scoop on the QS's homie.

snacks drop tomorrow at a local spot and im broke. if I return a shoe on my credit card how long for the credit to return on my card?

I know we all bought them already but if anyone hasn't or wants to double, primitive has Cali's and rukus online. 20% off with code labor day!!!!!!!

Anybody get the 25% off to work on Tactics? I could use that free shipping + no tax in PA. $90 shipped :pimp:

Wish primitive had small sizes in the cali's Even with tax & ship fees, still pretty good deal.

Last edited:
I could've gotten the ruckus dunks at a discount and probably had enough for .25s. The universe is playing with me right now.

Not sure if I can post here, sorry in advance. 

I was cleaning out my room earlier and found these that I had way back when. Loved them like crazy. Wondering if anyone has the info  on em and If i can cop another pair 

Back
Top Bottom