2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shoe Jockey has them for 91 shipped in your size. It's 10 bucks more but worth it IMO.

(they have almost every size in stock...except the 13 I need sigh)
^^Repped.

I saw the Shoe Jockey pricing but I wanted them for less.  I've been in on the warmth highs ever since I saw the first detailed shots but I know a lot of folks don't like them so I think disco pricing is in our future #impatientlywaiting

ccs is having a huge sale on nike sb products, some dunks and other stuff. think they might be going out of business online as well

check it out. not much left and no new stuff but worth looking

^^Repped.

I saw the Shoe Jockey pricing but I wanted them for less.  I've been in on the warmth highs ever since I saw the first detailed shots but I know a lot of folks don't like them so I think disco pricing is in our future #impatientlywaiting
totally worth getting.. i posted some pretty decent pics a few pages back.. much better than the poltergeist lows that i got. #pullthetriggeralready

,,,and shoejocky is super legit, they even triple box.

My local skate shop loves me

Also I don't get notifications when people tag me... I've changed the setting like 10 times back and forth in my preferences and I still never get email notifications for anything but PMs.....anyone??
nerd.gif
my notifications were all messed up after i viewed niketalk on mobile

my notifications were all messed up after i viewed niketalk on mobile
Same here. I used to get notifications but then I turned off the settings. For the next few months, I still received update messages and @ notifications but one day they all just stopped. Kinda annoying actually. I only wanna be notified when I get @'d but I guess that's too tough for NT to handle.

So I just got my skunks in the mail but they are too ******* big lol. Theyre a size 9 which is my true size so i don't know why they fit so big on me. Gonna have to try and return them to the seller or just sell em.

damn, that sucks, I've felt that feeliong before. Hopefully the seller understands and refunds you

Yeah it really sucks because I love em a lot. The seller did have a 15 day return period on his eBay listing but I ended up offering him less through a PayPal invoice which he accepted so hopefully he'll still let me

Back
Top Bottom