2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@osyrhiz taught me.

Repped for the rayguns, lobs, and newcastles.

Just finished hiking around NYC for the day... Here's what I came up with --

Niketown- pretty cool, never been in one. Had a few pairs of sbs, all at retail, nothing to write home about.

Flight club- more or less what I expected, was cool to see a bunch of pairs I've never had in hand, they didn't have anything reasonable in my size though. Just confirmed all the old pairs I now MUST pick up.

Blades- few recent releases, nothing special, staff were pretty cool.

NikeLab- cool store, no sbs.

Kith- no sbs, was going to grab a pair of huarache lights but they didn't have my size, guy I dealt with was pretty cool.

Stussy- not a shoe store, I know, but had to mention it since it was the highlight of my day, only place I picked up a few things.

My commentary on recent releases since I was able to hold all in hand today-

Sub zeros- sub par quality, bland in person, would advise to only cop on disco.
Atlas GR- nicer than I expected in hand, just don't want them for myself.
Atlas ISO- pretty nice, although they were wrapped in plastic, materials on the GR seemed just as nice.
Prods- seemed nicer than most recent releases as far as materials are concerned imo, but just didn't pop much.
Moto helmets- buying off Ebay asap, was very impressed, as I've been waiting to see these.
Untokyos- really nice

Dunk luxs- materials were very nice, shape is just off from what I'm used to with sbs, burnished were the exception and were great looking.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a pair of the grey/black Trainerendors for the low? Need a size 13. Not much on eBay.

Repped for the rayguns, lobs, and newcastles.

Just finished hiking around NYC for the day... Here's what I came up with --

Niketown- pretty cool, never been in one. Had a few pairs of sbs, all at retail, nothing to write home about.

Flight club- more or less what I expected, was cool to see a bunch of pairs I've never had in hand, they didn't have anything reasonable in my size though. Just confirmed all the old pairs I now MUST pick up.

Blades- few recent releases, nothing special, staff were pretty cool.

NikeLab- cool store, no sbs.

Kith- no sbs, was going to grab a pair of huarache lights but they didn't have my size, guy I dealt with was pretty cool.

Stussy- not a shoe store, I know, but had to mention it since it was the highlight of my day, only place I picked up a few things.

My commentary on recent releases since I was able to hold all in hand today-

Sub zeros- sub par quality, bland in person, would advise to only cop on disco.
Atlas GR- nicer than I expected in hand, just don't want them for myself.
Atlas ISO- pretty nice, although they were wrapped in plastic, materials on the GR seemed just as nice.
Prods- seemed nicer than most recent releases as far as materials are concerned imo, but just didn't pop much.
Moto helmets- buying off Ebay asap, was very impressed, as I've been waiting to see these.
Untokyos- really nice

Dunk luxs- materials were very nice, shape is just off from what I'm used to with sbs, burnished were the exception and were great looking.
Sounds like a blast! Hope you had fun.

If you are in the Bay I left a pair of Clark Kent lows in size 12 for $49.99 in San Leandro.

Got Valentines lows for $49.99

Black/yellow lows for $49.99

Edit:

Following were $69.99

AG High
Warmth High
Shield High
Cali High
Tie-dye Canvas High

Don't get how shield and AG haven't hit $49.99, been there months.

Last edited:
If you are in the Bay I left a pair of Clark Kent lows in size 12 for $49.99 in San Leandro.

To piggyback on this, I was at Marshalls earlier and they had a gang of SB tees for $11, may be worth checking out your local stores.

don't think I posted a pic of these when they came in....? (maybe I did)

and that feeling when a shop across the country treats you like you are a local..... AND I even get emails from them.... I am not sure there is a cooler shop (well other then my locals here that is)

One day I am going to make it to the Bay Area and meet these people in person

Whats a good price for VNDS Skate or Dies? Size 11 OG all

He's asking $200. He also has Blue Lobs for the same price and condition as well, that seems decent for the lobs

Edit:

Following were $69.99

AG High
Warmth High
Shield High
Cali High
Tie-dye Canvas High

Don't get how shield and AG haven't hit $49.99, been there months.

I wish i could get those clark cents

don't think I posted a pic of these when they came in....? (maybe I did)

and that feeling when a shop across the country treats you like you are a local..... AND I even get emails from them.... I am not sure there is a cooler shop (well other then my locals here that is)

One day I am going to make it to the Bay Area and meet these people in person
That's awesome man ! i love those shoes ! ! 

Back
Top Bottom