2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's nice and all but it takes away from the cool factor for sure
It's already lame enough you can get ISOs online
Kinda goes against the term "in store only"
But is suppose it's ok since you are buying FROM the store that did the collab

I wonder if there will be something noting a "second printing" or something for the boxes

FYI I have a pair of Tiff lows in beater condition in a 9.5/10 (can't remember) that a buddy gave me when he was purging his collection

Last edited:
I only wanted the lace pack but after getting the shoes in hand the laces that come in them make the shoe so clean. And Im not worried about the box or the lace locks.

That pretty whack of them TBH. Ruins the point of the "deluxe" ISO package at launch. Not sure why even other shops were able to give out the special box either, it should have been BS only.

The box design looks cool but it's terrible as a shoe box. Who designs a shoe box that opens from the SIDE so you have to stack the shoes in one at a time??

Last edited:
Speaking of Diamond highs [emoji]128142[/emoji]

Copped all the packaging. Don't like the lace locks, but wanted to complete the set. $180 after it was all said and done. Worth it for a shoe/package that I wanted.

Resale is gonna plummet today.

Last edited:
I know BS was swamped but I wouldn't order a ISO Box from them. Mine came marked up, corner pushed in like UPS played football with it.

$20 + shipping for a sketchy box. Nah.
I guess that could be interpreted several ways

Definitely not mad at them selling the box also, feel silly paying 15$ for shipping on top of the box for 20$ but definitely better than resell...copped the laces and locks from FL 40$ flat free shipping.

...now for the shoes

Last edited:
Yes! cant wait to actually get a hold of the pack was bummed watching resell go nuts thinking ill never get em at that price. Thanks forr the update guys!

Last edited:

This is great!! It just made picking up the ISO pack on the low a reality. Now I just wait until some eBay reseller has a pair that he "needs gone ASAP". :smokin

I think my deck and laces from BS have gotten lost
They shipped Monday USPS priority.... no updates on tracking
Figures....

I think my deck and laces from BS have gotten lost
They shipped Monday USPS priority.... no updates on tracking
Figures....

If it makes a difference, mine didn't update til the day they arrived. Got shipping info Monday, then nothing besides "accepted in NC," and they were on my doorstep.

Peace,
J

If it makes a difference, mine didn't update til the day they arrived. Got shipping info Monday, then nothing besides "accepted in NC," and they were on my doorstep.

Peace,
J

Yeah I know... I'll give it until Tuesday before I say anything to BS
USPS just sucks most of the time

Back
Top Bottom