2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

Stupid archaic rules should never be supported or justified. Plus it was taken out of competition and deemed unrelated to performance

“Regrettable decisions” lmao that’s disgusting to read

“The rules are clear, but this is heartbreaking on many levels; hopefully, her acceptance of responsibility and apology will be an important example to us all that we can successfully overcome our regrettable decisions, despite the costly consequences of this one to her,” said USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart.

“Richardson’s period of ineligibility was reduced to one month because her use of cannabis occurred out of competition and was unrelated to sport performance, and because she successfully completed a counseling program regarding her use of cannabis.”

Christine Mboma
E5Jh_euWEAcP9r7

Bruh.....

Naw make no mistake. People will come out to say anything but the N word but really just want to say the N word. Believe that

Naw make no mistake. People will come out to say anything but the N word but really just want to say the N word. Believe that

I could get a dude saying something that dumb.. but a woman, you’re making me question a whole lotta shhh about you

As a Bahamian shaune is only running the 2 😂…… 4 is wide open 😂

wait.. what!?!

i knew she ran the 2 at our nationals but I didn’t really pay attention to that shhh

i just assumed she was trying do the double

women’s 4 going be weak as hell.. going be kinda sad to see how close syd and Muhammad get to whoever wins

I could get a dude saying something that dumb.. but a woman, you’re making me question a whole lotta shhh about you
I call it the “I’m not hitting you” approach. It’s like when a kid is punching the air in front of another but not making contact. They’re doing everything but saying what they want to keep them “safe” from punishment or judgement. Look how many white people now all of a sudden care about track and field. Just like how so many people all of a sudden cared about powerlifting when they announced a transgender participant was going to participate.

I call it the “I’m not hitting you” approach. It’s like when a kid is punching the air in front of another but not making contact. They’re doing everything but saying what they want to keep them “safe” from punishment or judgement. Look how many white people now all of a sudden care about track and field. Just like how so many people all of a sudden cared about powerlifting when they announced a transgender participant was going to participate.

this shhh kills me

got people like this that can’t do a single proper push-up talking about how they would dominate women

this shhh kills me

got people like this that can’t do a single proper push-up talking about how they would dominate women

Good lawd hey Zeus………. These men have made more decision about a woman’s body than women have themselves. Think about that

Back
Top Bottom