2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

Wonder if Grant Holloway will go below that 12.80 tonight, who y'all think will medal in the 400m Mens? I got a feeling it'll be Gardiner, Kirani and Zambrano. Norman and Cherry might be fighting for bronze

Happy for De Grasse

E78sNR1XIAceoUu

Wonder if Grant Holloway will go below that 12.80 tonight, who y'all think will medal in the 400m Mens? I got a feeling it'll be Gardiner, Kirani and Zambrano. Norman and Cherry might be fighting for bronze

No idea that van Niekerk failed to reach the final

I think it will be either Gardiner or Zambrano

If Zambrano had a good start, he's got this

I am rooting for Kirani to win the event

DeGrasse better get endorsements from Tim Hortons, Bell, Canadian Tire, Hudson Bay Co, and Biosteel

we got 2 Canadian channels and he was a pretty big face for the olympics for them, the only one I really recognized at least

im going Kirani.. I didn’t see Holloway’s semis but saw the time and was a little surprised it wasn’t faster

i assimed since he opened with 13.02 he would dip under and then go like 12.7 or something in the final

I think Norman can do something but a lot of the people who ran well in Eugene haven’t been able to duplicate it …. Athing / McLaughlin and Delilah being the exception

I think Norman can do something but a lot of the people who ran well in Eugene haven’t been able to duplicate it …. Athing / McLaughlin and Delilah being the exception

gotta include rai in there.. Aldo think there are a couple others who PBed

Hoping to get a Coleman vs Jacobs showdown in the 100m next yr at Worlds in Eugene. Also wanna see how Laird, and Fahnbulleh look without their legs being cooked from a long NCAA season

DeGrasse better get endorsements from Tim Hortons, Bell, Canadian Tire, Hudson Bay Co, and Biosteel

He's been in a few commercials over the past few years. This year leading up to the Olympics its grown even more.

Back
Top Bottom