2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

Next week in the prefontaine classic

the four fastest Jamaican women , shacarri, talou, and others will battle …. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Fred Kerley said that after he runs the 100m at Pre, he will run the 200m throughout the rest of the Diamond League season. Norman running the 100m at Pre as well.

Yo who finished 2nd and 3rd in the 100 again? This man aint keepin the medal long 🤣

kerley silver, de grasse bronze

Fred Kerley said that after he runs the 100m at Pre, he will run the 200m throughout the rest of the Diamond League season. Norman running the 100m at Pre as well.

still wanna know why kerley wasn’t on that 4 x 4

Next week in the prefontaine classic

the four fastest Jamaican women , shacarri, talou, and others will battle …. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Pretty much the Olympic final from 2 weeks ago + Sha'Carri. Wish Del Ponte was there but I'm guessing they wanted to add more Americans or she declined having to go from Tokyo-Europe (home)-USA-back to Europe.

Bolt is #1 for me

yup.. dude dominated at the highest level for years and multiple games

no one has been close to his world records.. his gold medals and records aren’t padded by relays which certain athletes don’t have that opportunity

and the next fastest people ever in his event at the Olympics got dusted by him

Feel like people see her as a negative, like she doing the most ….. all she has done is win …. Run fast and being her self …. The weed and “do you miss me” tweets people kill her for when she’s just being her self

Feel like people see her as a negative, like she doing the most ….. all she has done is win …. Run fast and being her self …. The weed and “do you miss me” tweets people kill her for when she’s just being her self

i expect stupidity when it comes to sports.. but I think a lot of her defenders didn’t do her any favors, similar type of thing with Allyson Felix

she wasn’t going in as the favorite but obviously she had a chance to medal, which is a great accomplishment.. but not what things were being made out to be

according to some sources Lamont Jacobs is leaving a minimum of $300K on the table by not competing in the remaining Diamond League events. Between the appearance fees and the Sponsor bonuses.

IATT IATT oh also he's not really Polizia, Italy just list some of their athletes with government jobs to give them regular paychecks

according to some sources Lamont Jacobs is leaving a minimum of $300K on the table by not competing in the remaining Diamond League events. Between the appearance fees and the Sponsor bonuses.

IATT IATT oh also he's not really Polizia, Italy just list some of their athletes with government jobs to give them regular paychecks

yeaaa this that man’s time to make money as “Olympic champion“, not odd at all

He probably never made 300 k as a sprinter in the last 3 years including olympic gold perks and he’s turning that down …. He could come in last place and still get that …. It’s not adding up

He probably never made 300 k as a sprinter in the last 3 years including olympic gold perks and he’s turning that down …. He could come in last place and still get that …. It’s not adding up

YUP, dude would get the money just to show up.. and if he wins any prize money that’s bonus

Italy actually pays 180k euros per gold medal ($212,400 in USD) so he got quite a bit with the 2 olympic golds but regardless, you would think now would be the time to cash in as worlds fastest man

Back
Top Bottom