2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

This reminds me of Kederis of Greece …. In 2000 he came out of nowhere and won the 200 meter gold… he never use to run the circuit / diamond league .. just nationals and big / world /meets …. He probably ran. 10-15 races in a5 year period … 2004 he staged a car accident so he didn’t have to take a test and was charged for it …. He never ran again 😂

Lamont better run lol 😂

So the Prefontaine, we'll be able to stream it? Wish it was on tv so we can just dvr it.

So the Prefontaine, we'll be able to stream it? Wish it was on tv so we can just dvr it.

looks like it'll be on NBC and peacock this weekend.
probably going to be re-runs of it on NBCSN afterwards, but do wish it was easier to just know where/when to tune in to watch these races

looks like it'll be on NBC and peacock this weekend.
probably going to be re-runs of it on NBCSN afterwards, but do wish it was easier to just know where/when to tune in to watch these races
There is a diamond league schedule ….. go look it up ….. the thing is depending on what’s going on and where in the world it’s taking place they wouldn’t put it on nbc or sometimes not live due to the times they occur …. Just check back here

ETH ran 10.61 pointing the last like 10 meters..

probably should wait before talkin shh

ETH ran 10.61 pointing the last like 10 meters..

probably should wait before talkin shh
Nah let her talk …. Track and field need some antagonist ….

and we don’t know what shacarri woulda ran had she been in the olympics

When you talk you gotta back it up ….

for those who are interested the under 20 championships are being ran this weekend. …. Started Wednesday …. Showing live on nbc Olympic and on tape delayed on nbcsn

Nah let her talk …. Track and field need some antagonist ….

and we don’t know what shacarri woulda ran had she been in the olympics

When you talk you gotta back it up ….

im glad she’s talking beforehand

but might as well keep quiet and eat up the goodwill while you got it

8th?

im going with 2nd and 5th
She can beat Shelly Ann bro??? I don't see it. Plus the 3rd Jamaican racer. And Ta Lou gonna be on her ***. 3rd if she's lucky. Realistically like 4th or 5th.

She can beat Shelly Ann bro??? I don't see it. Plus the 3rd Jamaican racer. And Ta Lou gonna be on her ***. 3rd if she's lucky. Realistically like 4th or 5th.

if I had to bet on a spot I’d go with either 3rd or 4th

but best I could see her doing is 2nd

Back
Top Bottom