2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Part of me thinks Tony isn’t booking Mercedes too well because of her comments that she’s gonna go back to WWE eventually. She’s also not that good so there’s that

Fightful Select has learned that Jimmy Uso has been sidelined with an undisclosed injury. We weren't given details on how long he's out, but it was enough to keep him out of the WWE Draft Pool after being booted from the Bloodline.

Fightful Select has learned that Jimmy Uso has been sidelined with an undisclosed injury. We weren't given details on how long he's out, but it was enough to keep him out of the WWE Draft Pool after being booted from the Bloodline.
so rehab huh?

Jinder would be a great signing for Cocaine Boy.

Bigger than almost everybody on the roster and can talk. Good charismas.

i said this a few weeks back, TK as an on- screen character is money :emoji_moneybag:
enjoy the ride and storytelling. this gonna be goodt for business

would've been cool if they did it with a bigger crowd at a PPV. hits different with 10k, rather than 2k

Oh for sure. If you’re gonna try and get a pop reaction like that do it with more eyes. I bet it’d make the numbers go up for todays show had they done it on Sunday.

I’m not sold on AEW yet. I have more interest in NXT and i know as much about them as i do AEW.

Oh for sure. If you’re gonna try and get a pop reaction like that do it with more eyes. I bet it’d make the numbers go up for todays show had they done it on Sunday.

I’m not sold on AEW yet. I have more interest in NXT and i know as much about them as i do AEW.

Is this thread where you chat wrestling the most?

Tony Khan can't get out of his own way.

It's just sad at this point.

It's almost like a little kid doing everything in his power to get people to like, respect, and/or take him seriously.

Those wrestlers gotta look at dude as a sucka. They HAVE to.

Back
Top Bottom