2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Backlash France | 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guess they can bring jinder in as tonys bodyguard 💀
He already played one on TV too

1714012992157.png

Why was the mic used as a shiv? :lol:

That confused me too. :lol:

At least conk him on top of the head or something.

EYE am interesting in seeing where this angle is going, especially with Kenny being byke next week.

Need TK in a neck brace and wheelchair going forward.

Tony Khan can't get out of his own way.

It's just sad at this point.

It's almost like a little kid doing everything in his power to get people to like, respect, and/or take him seriously.

Those wrestlers gotta look at dude as a sucka. They HAVE to.

The damage control slurp fest continued on commentary as well. Heard Taz say something to the effect of "he's a great boss and a great man!" :lol:

Wish somebody else would pick it up. Could’ve been more violent/dark on other networks.

Fun show, and both girls are :pimp:

Still need to finish the 3rd season with the Reba and her sons storyline.

First season was easily the best though.

My bad :lol:

I mean is this the primary place where you talk about wrestling since you've got back into it?

Oh hahaha yeah honetlsy NT is where i talk about most my hobbies/interests. Disney, Star Wars, marvel, etc.

Most NT threads are dope when they’re not about shoes. It feels good to be able to learn and see what gets others excited. Most my friends are UFC / Boxing guys so don’t have much IRL interactions about wrestling. My wife is sorta into it only for the Rock :lol:

Man Von Wagner sucked. He’s one of the guys that would’ve got a massive push in 03-07, then finally realize he sucks and have him lose to Matt Hardy on Velocity

They gotta let my guy Robert Stones be a manager on the main roster for somebody now that Von Wagner is gone.

so the big angle of the night involved Dylan McKay’s geek son instead of the newly crowned First Ever I’m Not Black I’m OJ AEW Heavyweight Champion.

Am I understanding correctly?

Also, just watched Trick vs Ilja.

Not sure I’m getting the match of the year stuff that some have mentioned, but it was still good. Trick being that over with the crowd goes a long way. Makes the moment.

Also, just watched Trick vs Ilja.

Not sure I’m getting the match of the year stuff that some have mentioned, but it was still good. Trick being that over with the crowd goes a long way. Makes the moment.
Take into account the buildup and the previous match and how they played off it. It was perfect for it being a televised network match and the time it was allowed. Crowd was into it and made it seem like they were wrestling in front of 20,000 in attendance. Best technical match? Prob not, but it made you feel emotional. To me, storytelling is what defines pro wrestling more than moves

Back
Top Bottom