2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How old was fabulous Moola here? Cuz i believe she was older than Heyman so when people wanna say heyman too old to have taken that powerbomb by the bloodline yeah no

Long awaited by who? :rofl:

Screenshot_20240706-225527.png
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee thats the only guy i remember who was a big fan of his

I see Al Snow's point

Eh. They spoke of Bret as if he just got old and could not do the things he used to do in his prime. His career ended early due to something out of his control. Then you watch your contemporaries and rivals reinvent themselves as they got older, that’s a tough pill to swallow. Shawn, Taker, Sting wrestling into their 40s while you don’t have control of all your motor functions.

Eh. They spoke of Bret as if he just got old and could not do the things he used to do in his prime. His career ended early due to something out of his control. Then you watch your contemporaries and rivals reinvent themselves as they got older, that’s a tough pill to swallow. Shawn, Taker, Sting wrestling into their 40s while you don’t have control of all your motor functions.

Yeah and the guy who mule kicked you is still going. Bret could try to let it go. But everyone reacts different. Droz forgave D’Lo. But that doesn’t mean Bret needs to take that road.

Yeah and the guy who mule kicked you is still going. Bret could try to let it go. But everyone reacts different. Droz forgave D’Lo. But that doesn’t mean Bret needs to take that road.

Bret thinking about all tbose Saudi checks he’s missing out on.

Even Shovel has reinvented himself a couple times. Ric Flair is out here having heart attacks mid matches and still going.

And all I can do is give my opinion on documentaries.

I said **** Everyone too.

Back
Top Bottom