happy belated bday! i guess i'm 2nd youngest here
nerd.gif
, turned 19 today
pimp.gif
happy bday bangdak being 18
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

LeBron's Mindset Baffles Teammates, Coaches

The Plain Dealer - 05/12 - 7:00 AM EST (AP Photo)

What seems like a lack of focus and positive body language from LeBron James during the playoffs has his Cavalier teammates and coaches perplexed.

"It has further become problematic that James has been disengaged during the games," writes Brian Windhorst of The Plain Dealer. "Not only has he fallen into the trap of 'letting the game come to him,' but he's been increasingly distant. In huddles he's looking at the ceiling or into the distance. It is not the James anyone on the team knows and his teammates and coaches have seen it. More problematic, they can't explain it and that is making the entire locker room uneasy."

During two skirmishes with the Celtics in Game 5, the normally fiery James stayed off to the side and did not get involved.

Lol smh

eek.gif
laugh.gif
he's daydreaming, yall know it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

we need to get ray allen

if you have lebron and bosh with gallo and jesus on the wings? it would be disgusting. the wide open looks would happen over and over
YESSSS! But having those 4 players, who plays the 3 and who plays the 4? It sucks that Gallo is our biggest "trading chip" as suggested in a couple of those articles. However, if we are considering trading for a PG, do not go after TP. It's either CP3 or D Wil or none IMO.

ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard made an early TV appearance on Wednesday, saying the Bulls are LeBron James' No. 1 option should he leave the Cavaliers.

Broussard is an Ohio native and very close to James and his inner circle.

hahahaa. this is the same guy who said after hearing lebrons press conference that there was no way in hell he would ever leave because he came off as so loyal. dude hates new york it's hilarious. can't wait until he's off ESPN

I cannot fathom the Bulls being his first option, but that's not why I cam back into this thread. When the hell do next season tickets (individual) go on sale?

STOP THE MADNESS!!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Where Are They Now? - Charlie Ward
by Ricky Henne, nyknicks.com

After hanging up his basketball sneakers, Charlie Ward now coaches youths on the gridiron.

Charlie Ward’s path to NBA stardom with the Knicks was unlike any other in the history of the sport. A Heisman Trophy Winner at Florida State University, New York selected him with the 26th overall pick in the 1994 NBA Draft.

Now that his playing days are over, it’s only fitting that Ward has come full circle, returning to football as head coach for the Westbury Christian School in Texas.

“It’s a blessing to have an opportunity to impact young kids like this and I am cherishing the opportunity,

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

these PS'es are getting more & more crazy but this one right here is nothing short of amazing.......EDIT CAN SOMEONE PS A BULLS JERSEY ON THIS MAN FOR ME PLEASE....& if your using this pic put reinsdorf in the place of walsh

Originally Posted by Proshares

Chris Broussard's voice/forced accent just disgusts me.

laugh.gif
 Thought I was the only one who noticed this. Dude should not be on television or radio

Good afternoon Alan. I was wondering if you think the Heat doing well in free agency could actually be a good thing for the knicks pursuit of Lebron. That if the heat can get amare and someone else that would convince Lebron he needs to play with another superstar?
Wednesday May 12, 2010 12:35 Hammockdistrict
[table][tr][td]
12:38
[/td][td]The Heat getting better isn't a good thing for the Knicks. More competition in the East. The Heat are determined to get one of those bigs and word is it could be Amar'e. But if Amar'e stays, the next option is Bosh. The Knicks know they will be in a bidding war for Bosh and they desperately need him if they're going to make it impossible for LeBron to say no.
But I have heard the Heat may use their $$ for something else. I know it doesn't make sense, but an NBA player told me earlier this season that Joe Johnson is headed to Miami. Weird, right? How would he and Wade work together?
Maybe it's not so crazy after seeing in the playoffs how Joe is clearly not a lead dog. [/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

If JJ's willingly to take a substantial paycut, id take him.

I dont see how Chandler+ w/e can get Parker and if they want, Jefferson.

this guy bousard screaming how bad he would get killed in new york by the media. the whole media is DESTROYING him today anyway, including him...then he goes on to say the cavs gotta get phil jackson

lol this guys an idiot. phil jackson would go to new york and chicago both before ever coming to that %@@@ hole

miami getting amare and chicago getting joe johnson would be very good for the knicks. i don't care what analysts say. he will look around and be like $++! this supporting cast, me and bosh in nyc.he won't be able to get passed that magic team, a great chicago team, and a great miami team, and whatever boston does. i said this a long time ago and still belive it

Originally Posted by DubA169

miami getting amare and chicago getting joe johnson would be very good for the knicks. i don't care what analysts say. he will look around and be like $++! this supporting cast, me and bosh in nyc.he won't be able to get passed that magic team, a great chicago team, and a great miami team, and whatever boston does. i said this a long time ago and still belive it
Word, which is why i think it might help us more if Lebron DON'T make the first move..

[h1]
p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font] [/h1]
Charlie Bell: If I'm Lebron, I would go to New York, if they can sign another big name free agent and can build a team around him. New York will spend it Twitter.com
[h1]
[/h1][h1]Kahn Returns From Seeing Rubio In Paris[/h1]May 12, 2010 11:33 AM EST

David Kahn was in Paris last week to watch Ricky Rubio in the Euroleague Final Four.

"Ricky played really well in the first game; he arguably was the best player on the floor," Kahn said Tuesday. "In the second game, he played a solid first half, but in the second half he had problems with the other team's defensive pressure. He got a little loose with the ball and didn't play very much in the second half."

Rubio, who still has a five-week season in his Spanish league, has a $1.3 million buyout in his five-year Barcelona contract.

Kahn and Wolves coach Kurt Rambis will be in Spain later this month to watch Rubio and other European players, but word is Rubio is intent on playing next year with his current team, making the buyout issue moot.

The Wolves appear to be expecting him in training camp ahead of the 2011-12 season.

I forgot, Rudy gay is a restricted free agent this yr, the spurs have intrest in him but I think I read somewhere that knicks was intrested in him. I think he'll be a nice addition for a 1 or 2 yr contract.

^^ Rudy is looking to get PAID tho.. i wouldn't give him how much he's asking.. We have chandler

Anyone remember the article saying how we are able to offer Lee a $2M bonus in his contract if we make the playoffs??..
because we didn't make the playoffs last season when he had a $1M bonus in his contract?

Anyway this can help us resign him for $8, and a guaranteed $2M to = $10M. (Guaranteed saying we sign him along with a star player) ???

Lee is averaging 19.1 points per game, making him the top scoring center in the Eastern Conference. His rebounding average (10.9 per game) is third among East centers, behind Dwight Howard and Joakim Noah. His field-goal percentage (.580) is the fifth best in the N.B.A.
pimp.gif

I think lee wants more then that unless it's only for a yr or two. But wasn't Nate Robinson on that boat right now. Something about he was suppose to get 2 mill but instead got 1 mill? I'm not too sure about it so I hope someone can clear this up

Never mind I found it, scratch my last post cuz I just read it and it has nothing to do wit wat u said

Boston Celtics guard Nate Robinson was benched for two games near the end of the regular season, and it cost him $1 million, while saving the team twice that amount.

A clause in Robinson's contract calls for him to make a $1 million bonus if he both played in at least 58 games and made the playoffs this season. Robinson's Celtics are in the postseason but he played in 56 games. As a result, the Celtics saved the $1 million they would have paid Robinson -- equivalent to a quarter of his reported annual salary -- and an additional $1 million they would have owed in luxury tax to the NBA (most of which would have been distributed to teams with payrolls below the luxury tax threshold).

Nates situation is different where they think the team didn't play him due to that bonus in his contract.

Lee & the knicks just didnt make the playoffs, I read somewhere that this year he can get a $2M bonus, maybe that might help a bit ?

saying LeBron would get killed by the NY media is just false.

NYC is starved for competitive basketball in MSG. He would be a savior and be given at a minimum 2/3 years without a title before people got on him in any way, shape or form.

Back
Top Bottom