I'd LOVE to have Tony Parker here. He's totally worth a max contract. Dude is like 27 and certified. Doesn't look like the story is true though

[h1]Parker says he wants to stay[/h1] By Jeff McDonald - Express-News
Web Posted: 05/13/2010 12:00 CDT

Spurs point guard Tony Parker was dismayed to learn of a report in a New York tabloid that, citing unidentified “close friends,

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Why wouldn't Will do well with Bron?

Who has Bron played with that did NOT play better?
They're both slashers. You sign Bron you don't need another slasher you need people that can come off screens and shoot jumpshots.

more from tommy

His choice RT @TheFantasyFix: Hope so. LBJ + who? RT @TommyDeeTKB: I have to say I've never been more confident lebron is coming to NY. 11 minutes ago via UberTwitter

seems like lbj would come first and then tell donnie who he wants.

boston, cleveland, and orlando will all be getting older in the next couple of years. the east would be WIDE OPEN for any team lebron goes on. where ever lebron goes, if bosh is there, that team would be favored to get to the finals.

I'm sure he can play with Chandler.. Chandler can shoot too so it's not a problem.. We can have Chandler comin off the bench if that would be better

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hey...get outta here.

laugh.gif
I'm just trying to put some sense into these dudes.
laugh.gif

I still think Bron will be yours regardless...*shrugs*

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

dlee and b diddy are better then anyone on the cavs roster in the playoffs.
David Lee has never even played in a playoff game...
laugh.gif

Baron Davis is on the down end of his career.

Bron wants a squad built for now AND the future.

That "hypothetical" squad isn't going anywhere of importance.

If that was really the squad, I don't see a point in leaving/going to NYC...

lebron got a good team so it doesnt make sense to leave right? lets see hes been in the league for 7 years but still he never had the talent around him to win a championship... look at the lakers and look at the magic and compare there lineup to what lebron has had the past 7 years... the cavs are garbage without lebron point blank... but you look at the lakers and magic they are somewhat decent without their best player... the cavs are good in the regular season but what good is that if you cant win in the playoffs? the cavs are just as good as the suns were with dantoni and when the pistons reached the conference finals every year only to lose exception for that 1 championship...the cavs need a serious change period... they need 1 or 2 more pieces to win a championship... and if lebron stays they cant afford nobody else and will have the same lineup unless they make a serious trade...this is why lebron needs to leave... hes going to be those great players never to win a championship if he stays in Cleveland well at least with that lineup they have now...now if he goes to another team whether its the knicks who can sign another max player with him or the heat he can play with wade he will have that 1-2 punch team... all he will need after that is solid role players around him...he doesnt have that in cleveland... sure he has decent role players but not solid... and he definitely doesn't have another superstar playing with him...i know im probably sounding repetitive but i just had to get my point across and explain in detail
laugh.gif
... so let me wrap this up... in a nutshell lebron needs some serious help in Cleveland... another superstar has to go there through a trade or at least make 2 or 3 trades to get better role players if not then Cleveland will be the same team record wise every year and not win a championship...and no he aint going to chicago... rose has to dominate the ball in order to be good... and no to parker for the max... id give him 9 mil the most

give me rubio and lebron and lets call it a day. heck you can even give lee his 10-12 mill.

rubio-lebron-gallo-lee-?? with TD/chandler/bill walker/earl watson/lance stephenson

sorry that team is better than the cavs

for the record before this whole free agency thing gets crazy, multiple friends have this password and post from time to time. i've always said lebron has to come with another star and it should be Bosh.

sometimes it isn't the same person posting. so if you see some schizophrenic behavior with the name now you know why.

As much as I hate rooting for Boston teams, I'll be yelling my lungs out for the Celtics tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^
laugh.gif
you jokin right!?

nope. first time i was in the knicks thread was under the user name repinqueens. got banned couldn't get a new name. started using duba's. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

for the record before this whole free agency thing gets crazy, multiple friends have this password and post from time to time. i've always said lebron has to come with another star and it should be Bosh.

sometimes it isn't the same person posting. so if you see some schizophrenic behavior with the name now you know why.
so you like big boobs right?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Why wouldn't Will do well with Bron?

Who has Bron played with that did NOT play better?
Larry Hughes
Hughes is a selfish bum, you would of known that if you followed the Knicks this season.

Pavlovic and Eric snow were looking nice... Not even T'Wolves want Pavlovic now...smh, and they only have 15 wins

Will would work off the bench, but I'd be more inclined trying to trade him and fill other voids, like PG or a true SG. I really think Hinrich would be a great fit on this team, with or without Lebron.

If LeBron comes, I want Wil to stay. I really think he would thrive next to a star, especially LeBron when he'd have a coach that would actually make him push the ball. Will would feast on the wing.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^
laugh.gif
you jokin right!?

nope. first time i was in the knicks thread was under the user name repinqueens. got banned couldn't get a new name. started using duba's. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

repinqueens wrote:
SpuddyGuNz wrote:
why has israel refused all foreign press access to gaza?

because those dogs dont want the world to see whats really going on.

Israel must cease to exist in order for there to be any peace, mark my words.

how about even if you dirty monkeys ever did get control of israel the land would be 30 times worse because all you people do is know how to have babies, pray, and blow $!+ up

293ty7d.gif

*puts Dub on RACIST watch list*

OD.

AT, be honest (not trying to be a smart !!$
laugh.gif
) but how long did it take you to search and find that quote?

Back
Top Bottom