Originally Posted by Brandon3000

y'all @%$% on ya players and then refuse to pay guys like D.Lee and Nate who carried the team last season.
There is a difference between fans booing sub-par play, and ownership not paying players...and who was the last difference making free agent that the Knicks let walk?

And if you're saying that Lee and Nate carried this team, you're saying you didn't watch any Knick games last year.

Originally Posted by DubA169

nate rob and david lee carried us to how many wins exactly?
lol, word! Now, Lee is my boy, and I agree that he has earned his bargaining chips for the FA class, but let's not get carried away. And your remark points the finger at US, the fans, instead of the decision makers within the organization. Boss man Walsh is going about this very business-like and isn't letting any kind of emotion from fans or players influence his decisions.

Oh, and playing in the swamp, for any amount of time, isn't appealing at all. That team isn't even two months removed from being the laughing stock of the season. Hell outta here with that nervous rant. We don't have this sense of entitlement, but we just know that Ohio sucks.

These guys are serious with the lap dances
laugh.gif

and david lee and nasty nate didnt carry our team?

True, they may have won us very few games considered to other teams, but to tell me they didnt carry this team is absurd. who did carry this team then? chris duhon? Theres times when chandler and gallo couldnt hit a jumpshot whatsoever, and it was lee trying to keep us in the game.

we helped each other

david lee will get good money and we had some excitement in the garden. and our first all star in a long time

Nate is another story. i love the guy but it's obvious at this point that allen was right about him being a bonehead

BUT jsut like super said. emotions need to get thrown out of the window. we don't owe him and he for sure doesn't owe us. this is about buildinga team that can eventually win a chip. no feelings involved

i'm out to watch the game. i have a bad feeling about this one.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

There is a difference between fans booing sub-par play, and ownership not paying players...and who was the last difference making free agent that the Knicks let walk?

And if you're saying that Lee and Nate carried this team, you're saying you didn't watch any Knick games last year.

i thought u no longer posted on nt lol

*adds u to the knicks list*

welcome back knick fan # 69
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

i thought u no longer posted on nt lol

*adds u to the knicks list*

welcome back knick fan # 70
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had to take a break once NT turned into virus talk last summer.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

how's a dude gunna carry his team from the bench tho?
Sixth men do play pivotal roles in a team's success, but carry in the sense that Lebron carries the Cavs, or Wade the Heat obviously doesn't happen off the bench. The again, very few players carry teams as well as those two.

I was trying to get my Spike Lee on tonight, but gotdamn I effing hate these Celtics. Well, really just PP, KG, and that debbie downer Perkins.

I dont give a damn where Lebron goes, but i hope he leaves for somewhere just to see these guys jump off a damn bridge saying "but he was loyal"

that game was atrocious.

These are going to be the most anxious 48 days of my fandom ever. I genuinely hope the team puts together the best team possible & I hope these upcoming FAs bite on Walshe's pitch.

That is all.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I dont give a damn where Lebron goes, but i hope he leaves for somewhere just to see these guys jump off a damn bridge saying "but he was loyal"

that game was atrocious.
Pretty much how I feel. I've never really care one way or another if dude comes to NY or not. I'm glad the Cavaliers lost.

Let's go Orlando!

Back
Top Bottom