happy.gif

Make a new account?
laugh.gif

and seriously, give me rubio and bosh/wade/lebron ill call it a day.
resign walker, lee, try to get haywood to come, ill be more then satisfied

Originally Posted by DubA169

what? he called Jews a bunch of dogs so i was frustrated and replied in a matter that he would understand. The entire thread was just taking a dump on Jews in general. And then implied that if there was no israel then there would be peace in the middle east.

It's complete BS. Muslims know how to kill each other just fine without any Jew helping them.

and way to cut out the rest of what i say. post the rest of the quote Mr. slick

ok

osahvr.png

What I quoted from that thread was all I seen.

Dont play with me Dub. You're on thin ice right now. You put yourself out there..

We have a ZERO tolerance for racism on this website.

you must be having a bad day because you realized lebron is leaving Ohio. it's okay man. life will go on.

nothing about what i said was racist. i was in a thread and half of the people were bashing jews very hard because of what was happening in Gaza. i got pissed off and said that. the rest of it was saying "see how do you like that. doesn't feel to nice does it. it's easy to say the same stuff"

he called us dogs i called him monkeys. now go watch game 6 and write your will. i'll take any lebron posters you're gonna take off your wall.

you must be having a bad day because you realized lebron is leaving Ohio. it's okay man. life will go on.

nothing about what i said was racist. i was in a thread and half of the people were bashing jews very hard because of what was happening in Gaza. i got pissed off and said that. the rest of it was saying "see how do you like that. doesn't feel to nice does it. it's easy to say the same stuff"

he called us dogs i called him monkeys. now go watch game 6 and write your will. i'll take any lebron posters you're gonna take off your wall.
dub just fall back i don't want you banned man your my fav knicks fan/cav hater
frown.gif

Hey "Buy/Sell Guide" (not Mod, not Admin, but Buy/Sell Guide) - What's your deal?

Doing you usual trolling in this NY Knicks thread, I see.

You've never contributed to anything positive in this thread and now you've switched the topic to make it about you and some other dude in this thread.

Didn't you say you were gonna stay out of this thread?

Why don't you PM this dude with your gripes and soft threats instead?

Why are you even in a New York Knicks team discussion thread to begin with when you don't even discuss the New York Knicks? Only reason you come in here to see what everyone's saying about Lebron and the Cavaliers and try shoot down OUR discussions.

Ok, Lebron's not coming to the Knicks next year. Is that what you want to hear? There's nothing else that should be pulling you into this thread.

Please stop derailing the discussion going on in here and take your @$+ back to your own team thread.

Ok?

Ok.

laugh.gif

Im chillin in California my dude, plenty of sun and ocean round me. I can give a damn where dude goes. Hell, I bounced too. Before he did.

Matter of fact, Im a entrepreneur. Not even 25 years old yet. As long as my business, family and money is straight - you can bash Ohio, Cleveland and the Cavs all you want.

Bottom line is you're racist. This is what you said in that thread before anybody even bashed Israel. Just calling it like I see it.

Originally Posted by repinqueens

keep on crying. You''ll get some land when the native americans take over america or tibet is free from china

I'm sick of these crying arabs... lost a war in 6 days after they started it and crying when land is lost

Your intentions were to start a thread war. I can go through a lot more your posts. This goes beyond our Cavs-Knicks argument. Having you banned would be making the necessary choice.

@k_fink cavs player off the record don't think he's injured.
36 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to k_fink
Nice job by @MikeFrancesaNY getting "off the record" info on Lebron's injury.
42 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to MikeFrancesaNY
If ur listening to @MikeFrancesaNY with @PDcavsinsider he mentions the cavs are best in their "spread offense" aka what dantoni runs
44 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to MikeFrancesaNY

lebron faking the injury who would have thought
shaq said it?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

what? he called Jews a bunch of dogs so i was frustrated and replied in a matter that he would understand. The entire thread was just taking a dump on Jews in general. And then implied that if there was no israel then there would be peace in the middle east.

It's complete BS. Muslims know how to kill each other just fine without any Jew helping them.

and way to cut out the rest of what i say. post the rest of the quote Mr. slick

ok

osahvr.png

What I quoted from that thread was all I seen.

Dont play with me Dub. You're on thin ice right now. You put yourself out there..

We have a ZERO tolerance for racism on this website.

You mean the same site Jrose helped patrol?

According to @PDcavsinsider, LeBron may see time at PG, which is exactly where D'Antoni (and Calipari) would play him.

That would make this a big lineup with potentially Chandler (if still here) being the shortest at 6'8

guess who

[h2]LeBron doesn't need you, New York[/h2][h3]Not all stars pine for NYC or the Knicks -- and the King is plenty big, as is[/h3]

The notion that every player -- or at least every star player -- in the NBA wants to play in New York tickles me.

In the early 2000s, while a Knicksbeat writer for the New York Times, I remember being baffled becausemany of my colleagues and readers thought every skilled free agent washeaded to New York -- even though all the Knicks could offer suchmax-salary talent was the mid-level exception. They thought Grant Hillwould leave Detroit for the Knicks (for less coin) and Chris Webberwould spurn Sacramento for the Big Apple (and chump change).

Now, New York assumes it's getting LeBron James.At least the Knicks actually have the salary cap space to pull thisoff. But while New York has a decent shot at LeBron, the idea thatLeBron -- or any other great player -- needs New York or harbors thisintense desire to play there is a joke.

LeBron, anendorsement king, is already the face of the NBA despite being ringlessin tiny Cleveland. The Internet and globalization have largely madewhere a player plays irrelevant in regards to marketing and popularity.So to suggest LeBron needs New York is nuts. The only thing that can make him bigger is a title, not a town.

NewYork is not the center, err, mecca of the basketball universe, asadvertised. Sure, every player who traipses through the Garden whilehelping his team wax the Knicks praises the city, telling the localmedia he'd love to play in New York. But many free agents, not wantingto burn any bridges, do that in every palatable NBA city. Yet in NewYork it becomes a back page and hysteria ensues.

And wheredid this idea that the NBA needs the Knicks to be good come from? (Ofcourse, having a contender in the nation's biggest market would benice, but the league seemed to do pretty well in the 1980s and 2000swhen the Knicks were doormats.)

[+] Enlarge
AP Photo/Mary AltafferLeBron James at a Knicks news conference: Don't assume it'll happen this summer.

That idea led the conspiratorially minded to think David Stern would fix the lottery to make sure Yao Ming and then James ended up in New York. How'd that theory work out?

Don'tget me wrong: I love New York. It's a fabulous city. But that doesn'thold much sway when the best basketball players are deciding where theywant to play, especially when someone else can pay more.

Look at last summer. Steve Nash,who lives in New York in the offseason and owes his hallowed status inthe game to Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni, toyed with the Knicks butre-signed with Phoenix. Ditto for Hill, who took less money to returnto the Suns, and Jason Kidd, who seemed to use the Knicks to get a richer deal from Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.

Idid not grow up in New York. Neither did most NBA players. And forpeople who don't grow up in New York, the Knicks are not on theirradar. Growing up as a basketball fan, the Knicks were about the 13thteam I thought of when it came to the NBA. If I had been an NBA-caliberplayer, playing for the Knicks would have been the furthest thing frommy mind.

I was digging the Lakers, the Sixers, the Bulls,the Pistons, the Spurs -- you know, teams that won. The Celtics,Rockets and Blazers were higher on my list of good franchises than theKnicks.

Why should anyone outside of New York have been aKnicks fan? They were horrible in the '80s, Michael Jordan's punchingbag in the '90s and an embarrassment in the 2000s.

When the modern Knicks did reach the Finals in '94, it became a slugfest, Exhibit A for non-artistic, unwatchable basketball.

EvenNew York's rep for producing great players is overblown. First of all,there only a few recognizable players in the league who are from NewYork City -- Lamar Odom, Ron Artest, Sebastian Telfair, not to mention Stephon Marbury (just to name a few). And many of them are viewed as underachieving or troubled.

So why in the world would today's young stars grow up dreaming of playing in New York?

Sure,guys love New York, but it has more to do with its hip-hop roots thanits hoop roots -- and even its place in hip-hop has waned over theyears.

And before you get hyped about LeBron or any otherplayer wearing a Yankees cap, realize that boys and men all over thecountry are wearing them. Though LeBron is a fan, it's a fashionstatement -- like Jay-Z said, he "made the Yankees cap more famous thanthe Yankees did" -- that often has nothing to do with New York.

Iwas talking with a couple of NBA guys last year, one a current star andthe other a high-profile former Knick. We were talking about whereLeBron might go as a free agent. Both insisted he'd stay in Cleveland.

Thissurprised me because I expected the former Knick to push for New York.But he made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that the only reason to goto the Knicks was if they were paying more money.

"What about playing in the Garden, and the fans, and the prestige of being a Knick?" I asked.

He laughed, then mumbled a curse, then said LeBron should stay in Cleveland.

So much for that Knicks mystique.

Youalso must realize that Madison Square Garden, the World's Most FamousArena, is not exactly helping the Knicks' cause. I've heard players,executives and coaches trash the Garden as a dump.

Andcompared to the new, state-of-the-art arenas that most every other teamhas, it is pretty unimpressive. Quite frankly, it seems dark and dingy.(This is not lost on Knicks ownership: To its credit, it's spendingroughly $800 million on renovations that will be completed in 2014).

Thecrowd can definitely get hyped, but the only real draw there is thatfamous actors, actresses and rappers are often in the front row.Otherwise, to most 20- and 30-somethings, it's the place where MJdropped a double-nickle and where Reggie Miller burned the Knicks in eight seconds.

Thismay sound like an anti-Knicks column, but I choose to think of it as areality check. New Yorkers need to realize that nobody's checking forthe Knicks; not like the Lakers, the Bulls, the Celtics and others.

The arrogant claims that the life's dream of a kid born in Akron, Ohio -- or Dallas (Chris Bosh), or Chicago (Dwyane Wade) -- is to play for the Knicks just makes you look foolish and out of touch.

Like one of your native sons, Mark Jackson, would say, "You're better than that."

IfLeBron comes, more power to you. Enjoy him and support him. And if hebrings New York the title, or titles, it's been waiting 37 years for,then maybe, just maybe, the Knicks will become a team youngsters throughout America grow up dreaming of playing for.

i'll give you one guess as to who wrote the article

I been sayin this. NY fans are CRAZY with that sense of entitlement. Not to mention you DOG your players all the time. Dudes were cussing Gallo out one game so bad I saw him put his head down. I actually heard Al Harrington going back and forth with some fans after a WIN against the Nuggets because he missed free throws....
smh.gif

y'all @%$% on ya players and then refuse to pay guys like D.Lee and Nate who carried the team last season. I know theyre going for Lebron but to be honest I think the young nucleus the Bulls have would be more appeasing to young LBJ than the Knicks awful team. Hell even going to play for that Russian billionaire and his homeboy Jay would be better than NY...

According to @PDcavsinsider, LeBron may see time at PG, which is exactly where D'Antoni (and Calipari) would play him.

Unlike the New York media, the Scores gentlemen's club in New York (the website's surprisingly safe for work) and general manager Ed Norwick have stepped up and made an offer that might be hard for LeBron refuse. Because free lap dances for life is the gift you get the person who has everything. "I'm tired of going to Knicks games and ... well, going to Knicks games." Norwick told FanHouse over the phone. "This is serious. He'd have open access to Scores -- I'll even bring him in through a private entrance if he wants." FanHouse

Norwick confirmed that James would have unlimited access to the ladies of Scores for the rest of his life once a contract with the Knicks was signed, pointing out that the lifetime access " ... might push him over the top ... if it's just about the money he wouldn't come [to New York]." Norwick also told FanHouse that additionally, James would also get a lifetime of complimentary dinners at Robert's Restagurant, which would allow him to "come in and have a girl feed him topless ... or get a lap dance between courses." FanHouse

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I been sayin this. NY fans are CRAZY with that sense of entitlement. Not to mention you DOG your players all the time. Dudes were cussing Gallo out one game so bad I saw him put his head down. I actually heard Al Harrington going back and forth with some fans after a WIN against the Nuggets because he missed free throws....
smh.gif

y'all @%$% on ya players and then refuse to pay guys like D.Lee and Nate who carried the team last season. I know theyre going for Lebron but to be honest I think the young nucleus the Bulls have would be more appeasing to young LBJ than the Knicks awful team. Hell even going to play for that Russian billionaire and his homeboy Jay would be better than NY...
Get out our thread, i hate you
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom