so is him calling fatso a good thing?

we need to fake his death and send him to Cuba for the next 10 years. he can hang out with 2pac. i would prefer d'antoni to coach cal btw

our media is gonna do nothing to help us over the next 2 months. lebron calls rose and chicago media says it's great news. lebron calls one of the knicks and it's doomsday

[table][tr][td][h2] [/h2][/td] [td][table][tr][td]Curry Wants Back to Chicago[/td] [/tr][tr][td]By Tommy Dee - May 18, 2010 11:16 am[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
Rice has been talking to some people, and he wrote on twitter today he’s hearing Knicks
eddy_curry.jpg
center http://sny.stats.com/nba/playerstats.asp?id=3514&team=/www.theknicksblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/alinks/images/external.png")">http://www.theknicksblog....ages/external.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;" rel="external">Eddy Curry really wants to return to Chicago, his hometown. Now if he wants to return so badly, he can always opt-out, but I’d seriously doubt the Bulls would want to spend precious cap space on the former Bull.

In other Curry news, apparently he’s been contacted by http://sny.stats.com/nba/playerstats.asp?id=3704&team=/www.theknicksblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/alinks/images/external.png")">http://www.theknicksblog....ages/external.png") no-repeat scroll right center transparent;" rel="external">Lebron James so the two can work out over the summer. I think this can be nothing but good news. As I’ve been saying all along, what players on the Knicks need is a player in the locker room who demands respect and effort from everyone on the team and to be an extension of the coach. Now, I’m not trying to get too far ahead of myself here, but I’d venture a guess that Curry would show a little more effort if James where in the locker room day in and day out.

Via Getlebron.com
“…If James were to ask Curry about D’Antoni, chances are that Curry would not provide a glowing report. Several Knicks complained during the season about D’Antoni’s lack of communication over their roles and status.

Whether that hurts the Knicks’ chances of signing James remains to be seen. There seems to be no doubt that James and “my team

the media is gonna find a away to crap on us for this.

if lebron calls rose, it's a sign he's going to the bulls. he's in looove with the bulls and thinks rose is the best PG in the game

if lebron calls curry........umm. well curry is from chicago. so he probably wants to opt out and join lebron in chicago. yes. that will work. actually curry probably hates dantoni, so curry is gonna bad mouth dantoni and lebron will just go to chicago to play with_____. it doesn't matter that lebron won a gold medal with him. he can't coach.

watch. i wanna see if ESPN even reports this because it goes against their narrative at the moment. oh and lebron's team is leaking all of this. nobody is bugging his damn phone. they are doing all of this on purpose. he's gonna make himself the most hated player in the league no matter where he ends up.

Originally Posted by DubA169

if lebron calls rose, it's a sign he's going to the bulls. he's in looove with the bulls and thinks rose is the best PG in the game

if lebron calls curry........umm. well curry is from chicago. so he probably wants to opt out and join lebron in chicago. yes. that will work. actually curry probably hates dantoni, so curry is gonna bad mouth dantoni and lebron will just go to chicago to play with_____. it doesn't matter that lebron won a gold medal with him. he can't coach.

watch. i wanna see if ESPN even reports this because it goes against their narrative at the moment. oh and lebron's team is leaking all of this. nobody is bugging his damn phone. they are doing all of this on purpose. he's gonna make himself the most hated player in the league no matter where he ends up.
Every "NBA insider" (ppl in the industry, not idiotic BSPN reporters or no-name blogs) still don't see why Chicago is being hyped up as the best destination for LeBron.  It baffles me as well.   This is the ESPN hype machine in full effect.  It's Bill Simmons and Chris Broussard being foolish.  
Simmons' article on where LBJ should go is literally the worst article I've ever seen him write.  He's usually unbiased and 95% of the time he's right on the mark.  Saying Rose is the ideal Robin for LBJ?  %++?  I know Simmons doesn't believe that deep down, there's no way.  It doesn't fit in with anything he's written, articles or his book.  If LBJ doesn't end up with the Knicks, I fully expect Simmons to write an article in October about how the Knicks were the best destination and he was trying to persuade LBJ from going there.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I already posted this before but LeBron and Curry have worked out during the summer in the past.  I know for a fact they did last summer in Ocean City, NJ when the Knicks rented out a house down there for Eddy.  The only reason why this is news is obviously because James is a free agent.  No one was talking about this last summer.

Simmons isn't stupid. he doesn't want lebron in new york because of a Boston/New York rivalry. most of us younger fans have never seen a real celtics/knicks rivalry, but trust me it exists. i understand that he will do whatever is in his power to make lebron to NY not happen.

Boussard is just a piece of @@$+ who has had problems with knicks fans for years.

Yes Bron, work his asss out so we can ship him.. You know what you're doing
pimp.gif

I was shocked when i seen that headline

I never liked Simmons, he knows his stuff but his writing always rubs me the wrong way.

not a knicks fan, but i see u guys are more level headed than the official bron 2010 thread, so ill post my thoughts here.

being that i live in NYC, i'd love to have lebron on the knicks. the idea oof being able to watch lebron for 82+ games is a great llook.

i honestly feel as tho Bron will stay, go to NY or NJ.

i dnt believe he will go to the bulls. if he wins one chip there he has to min 5 more just to tie MJ. i feel as tho Bron's ego is too big for him to sign to a team and be considered the 2nd best player for that franchise.

i also dnt think he will stay. cuz that would be the decision that "shows he is dedicated to bringing a chip to Cleveland ." i feel as tho him stayin on the Cavs wont him a ring. they have NO SALARY to sign anyone. the team will be pretty much the same, but older. this team didn't even make it to the conference finals, how they gonna win a chip?

i also feel it's gonna be the knicks or nets cuz Bron realizes basketball is a BUSINESS. He realized this in high school with the whole hummer and jersey gates. so he realized no one cares about Bron the person, just what money they can make off  him. thats why i feel he gonna make the business decision and go to NY where the market is bigger. another reason i feel he will leave to either NY or NJ is cuz he been in the state of Ohio his whhole life, and a change will be good lol.

hopefully come july 1st he'll be signing wit the knicks tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

If any of y'all are in NYC this weekend, a bunch of Niketalkers getting together to play ball on saturday at Laguardia Community College, it would be cool to see some fellow Team Knick dudes there.  The thread for the meetup should be on the first couple pages, just PM OP Knick Fresh Knick if y'all interested in coming through.

^ THIS @DCB

I think the worst part would be franchise records. It'd be a constant reminder every time he does something even more exceptional, that it's all been done right there before.

It's weird how most Knick fans who have been paying attention the last two years, are way past that petty hype over where LeBron is coming. We accept the odds and keep ourselves up to date on the situation. But then that LeBron thread.
smh.gif
It's embarassing to all the franchises involved. It's regular posters turning into trolls, because they want that chance to say 'I told you so.'

You can't demand people to be smarter, but when info and good perspective are this easy to find...you gotta wonder, how can people care so much, but still not give a ++%$ about knowing ++%$?

edit: Ion even know why I typed that out. These +**!#+ do not enjoy us. #$@+ em. Dude gon be a Knick in 60...days
pimp.gif

random video of the day, Number 43... (for those that haven't been paying attention, I'm doing a video countdown to free agency July 1st)
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by MrONegative

^ THIS @DCB

I think the worst part would be franchise records. It'd be a constant reminder every time he does something even more exceptional, that it's all been done right there before.

It's weird how most Knick fans who have been paying attention the last two years, are way past that petty hype over where LeBron is coming. We accept the odds and keep ourselves up to date on the situation. But then that LeBron thread.
smh.gif
It's embarassing to all the franchises involved. It's regular posters turning into trolls, because they want that chance to say 'I told you so.'

You can't demand people to be smarter, but when info and good perspective are this easy to find...you gotta wonder, how can people care so much, but still not give a ++%$ about knowing ++%$?

edit: Ion even know why I typed that out. These +**!#+ do not enjoy us. #$@+ em. Dude gon be a Knick in 60...days
pimp.gif
EXACTLY!!!!!!!  I honestly feel Bron's ego is SOOO HUGE, that he will never be 2nd to ANYONE. (hence he will not play in miami or chicago) i feel as tho Bron ego is so big that he made SURE to be sus wit comments about his free agency. jus so ppl will keep his name around no matter how far the cavs went in the playoffs.(but that !@+* aint even speculation; it's fact )

All Bron has to do to be considered one of the greatest Knicks of all time is win ONE RING. Him getting one ring will place him ahead of  some great knicks, plus he'll be IMMORTAL. forever known as the the guy whom saved the franchise in the MECCA. the dude who brought the knicks their 1st title since 1973.  and if he stays wit the knicks until the end of his career, all he has to do is win 3 rings ot be considered the greatest knick ever.

and that's all about the basketball. imagine if he lived in NY, u know how many commercials he'll be in
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Bron's money will be REDICCCCC. easily help him become the 1st sports billionaire.

“…Kahn has remained coy with his strategy if he does wind up with that pick. Rubio, who played wonderfully for FC Barcelona in the European championship, still has another year in his contract before he can leave for the NBA  and, though Kahn believes Rubio will one day play for Minnesota, there is great speculation that he will be eventually traded and one likely destination is New York. If the Wolves can get Wall, Kahn will have good reason to move Rubio and, according to multiple sources, the Knicks will make every effort to work out a deal.

Another intriguing situation would be if the New Orleans Hornets, who are in the 11th spot in the lottery, somehow come up with a stunning win. They already have Chris Paul and rookie Darren Collison. Would they choose Evan Turner instead? Would they consider dealing Paul and select Wall, whose salary will be far more affordable over the first five years of his contract? If it’s the latter, you can expect the Knicks to jump all over the chance to talk to the Hornets about a deal for Paul…

Essentially, almost everything has broken just about right to land LeBron..

- Cavs flamed out again. The biggest key.

- Nets tank and strike out in the lottery. And earlier this year the thoughts of being Brooklyn asap went away.

Knicks, could have won more games this year, but not a total disaster. Chandler when healthy was good. Gallo showed growth at the end of the year. Douglas was a good pick, and found a good young player in Bill Walker.

Jordan Hill pick could have been better, but he was part of opening up a 2nd max contract. Eddy Curry could have not be fat/lazy/injured but that would have taken a miracle.

In the end if he doesn't come now, he really never had any intention of doing so to begin with and it is what it is. But Donnie Walsh has played his cards right and things have fallen like they needed to.

Now if only the Bulls actually do hire Frank or Cheeks....

so can the knicks draft anybody decent in the second round? and even if they buy a late draft pick who can they get? i wanted gordon from butler but he might be a top 20 pick at least... but maybe vasquez from maryland can be there by the second round... he would be a decent pickup

Forbes: LeBron Could Buy Ownership In Knicks
May 18, 2010 10:35 PM EST
The National Editor of Forbes predicts that LeBron James will join theKnicks, with one of the major financial drivers being James’ ability tobuy shares in the publicly-traded New York franchise.

The Knicks cannot compensate James with shares in the organization,Madison Square Garden, but James would be able to invest his personalwealth to acquire the public stocks. The theory is that these stockswould dramatically increase in value with James playing for the Knicks.

“Now I am telling you next season LeBron will be playing for the NewYork Knicks because this January they became the only franchise thatcan use their stock as currency,

Back
Top Bottom