lol we have no assets to get cp. if NO were to trade him away they would want and can get an all-star in return or a young player with the talent to become an all-star in the future.

a trade with cp3 and granger as the centerpieces would work well for both teams, although it unfortunately means cp would have to waste years of his prime in indiana.

collinson-thornton-granger-west-okafor would be an ill lineup if their backcourt develops.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
what's this about, bang?
Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by bangtcg

i heard jordan raped a girl while he was in unc.  and his jeans are freaking huge too.

I heard bangtcg raped a girl in 9th grade.

i heard wo-mangudai was going to get banned soon 

http://niketalk.com/topic/252230?page=3

[h1]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/knicks_decision_gm_hunt_lebron_could_7lZhkBm5x7UEREGGWKAgQJ[/h1]
LeBron could play role in Knicks' hunt for GM

LeBron James won't handpick the Knicks next coach if he signs with them, because Mike D'Antoni is going nowhere. Not even for Phil Jackson. But James could have a say in a prominent late-summer general manager hiring.

According to two sources, Knicks team president Donnie Walsh plans to start compiling a list of general manager candidates in late July/early August after the free-agent frenzy is over.

Perhaps Walsh's episode in Paris 2½ weeks ago was a sign from the heavens he could use a traditional general manager, so he can travel on the road less often. According to a source close to Walsh, the 69-year-old's hip went out during the Euroleague Final Four as he struggled negotiating the bleachers at ancient Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy.

Walsh downplayed the incident, but told The Post he has put off a hip-replacement surgery for six years, never feeling he had time for the six weeks of rehab. Friends are insisting that he undergoes the surgery sooner rather than later, perhaps after the free-agent signings.

Walsh didn't deny it's something that could be addressed in the near future, but stated in an e-mail, "I'm not thinking about it now. It is not something I am focused on at this time."

Firing D'Antoni has never crossed Walsh's mind. The reason he was hired two years ago partly was because of his relationship he developed with James when he was an assistant coach of the 2008 gold-medal winning USA basketball team.

Knicks senior vice president of basketball operations Glen Grunwald, a leftover from the Isiah Thomas regime, has one more year left on his contract, but Walsh does not appear to view him as his ultimate successor.

James could have major input in that decision if he is here, but former Warriors GM Chris Mullin, who is tight with Walsh from their Indiana days, seems a natural fit and long has been considered a candidate to be Walsh's heir apparent.

Allan Houston, assistant to the president who will be a key recruiter this July (he's longtime friends with James' advisor, William Wesley), could be nearing a promotion. When Walsh hired Houston, he admitted he was grooming him to be a general manager.

Nets' GM Kiki Vandeweghe, dismissed by new owner Mikhail Prokhorov, has interest in the Knicks' job. John Gabriel, the Knicks director of pro scouting who spearheaded the scouting and preparation of the 2010 free-agent class, has a distinguished resume as the GM of the Magic. Mark Warkentien, the Nuggets GM whose contract is up, also is close with Walsh.

The Knicks will resume pre-draft workouts today, with the headliner being 7-foot Cornell center Jeff Foote, whose club advanced to the Sweet 16.

The Knicks, who have two second-round picks (38, 39), desperately need a center, and Foote emerged as All-Ivy League after transferring from St. Bonaventure. Forward Tiny Gallon, (Oklahoma); guard J.P. Prince (Tennessee); guard A.J. Slaughter (Western Kentucky); guard Mikhail Torrance (Alabama) and guard Ben Uzoh (Tulsa) also are on the docket.

Watch Yeeuup post this again
laugh.gif

none of those people excite me. this isn't the greatest time for houston to learn how to be a GM

Patrick Ewing was asked where he thinks LeBron James will be next season.

"Cleveland," Ewing said. "That's what I think."

Ewing mentions money and the quality of the Cavs' roster as the primary reasons for his opinion.

"The league designed it that way," Ewing said. "If you stay you canmake $30 million more. And if you already have a good team, why leave?"

Via New York Daily News

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...es_lebron_staying_in_cleveland/#ixzz0p8pVLpUd

thanks for the info Pat. i don't think Ewing understands what kind of money lebron could make. Ewing wasn't exactly very marketable in comparison. Plus the way players get paid has changed dramatically.

[h1]Report: Wade, James, Johnson will meet before signing[/h1]
Dwyane Wade says he and fellow free agents LeBron James and Joe Johnson will talk to each other before deciding where to sign, the Chicago Tribune reports.

"I think we'll all sit down, and before one of us makes a decision, all of us will have spoken to each other and (listened to the) thinking," Wade said.

"A lot of decisions (will be based on) what other players are willing to do and what other guys want to do. So it's not just a 'me' situation here. We all have to look and see what each other is thinking."

Wade (Miami) said he, James (Cleveland) and Johnson (Atlanta) have been planning for this offseason for three years. The would become free agents on July 1, with the Knicks and Nets among those interested.

"We've discussed it prematurely, at different times," Wade said. "(But) you don't know what guys are thinking and where they're going."

Wade, who won the NBA title alongside Shaquille O'Neal with the Heat, said he wouldn't mind playing with another superstar.

"I understand that you have to have a great team, a great supporting cast around you. That's all I want," he said. "My ego is not that big. … I just want to win."

Earlier this month, sources close to Chris Bosh (Toronto) said he likely would sign with either the Bulls or the Knicks if James signed with either.

The Bulls are considered among the favorites to land James, the prize of the free agency class. Wade, from Chicago, downplayed his interest in returning home, questioning Bulls loyalty.

"I see Michael Jordan is not there, Scottie Pippen is not there. … You know, these guys are not a part," Wade said. "Things like that. So that is probably one of the biggest things for me, because I am a very loyal person."

Originally Posted by outkast9984

its funny people still think dantoni is a championship coach

it's funny that d'antoni is a better coach than the bulls, cavs, or nets would be able to get but nobody in the media mentions his name

nobody has even mentioned him as a championship coach, hell i think he'll get fired by 2013.  (that's just me tho)

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Kn0wledgeable[/td][td]
[/td][td]#10230[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://kn0wledgeable.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

04/15/1011:00 AM
[/td][td]
IF LEBRON COMES TO THE KNICKS I WILL TAKE EVERYBODY TO HOOTERS ON THE KNICKS FAN LIST. EVERYTHING ON MEEEE
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][/tr][/url][/table]
Just curious is this still in effect?

IDK what's so confusing...
The guy didn't have players he wanted.. Besides like 3-4

Ho many wins did you guys expect with our 09 roster?
And all those mid season trades?

Via Knicks PR
“…The NY Knicks will be conducting predraft workouts at MSG Training Center tomorrow with:

• Craig Brackins, F, Iowa State
• Stephen Dennis, G, Kutztown
• Jarvis Varnado, F, Mississippi
• Greivis Vasquez, G, Maryland
• Willie Warren, G, Oklahoma…

Cavaliers Reach Out To Kelvin Sampson

May 27, 2010 3:02 PM EST

Cleveland GM Danny Ferry has made calls checking on Milwaukee Bucks assistant Kelvin Sampson, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.

Sampson is a favorite of San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich and GM R.C. Buford, both close confidants of Ferry. Popovich coached on Team USA with Sampson in the 2002 World Championships and has stayed close with him

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....n_sampson/#ixzz0pAMf8FHE

soooo he's leaving correct?

random but proshares, do you happen to know a girl named janice from woodhaven?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I left her vulgar messages on facebook while drunk last night and I had removed her and blocked her from my list because of embarrassment. So just now I unblocked her and added her as a friend and she just confirmed our friendship
laugh.gif
grin.gif
.....I don't know what's going through her mind but I just find it funny that she added me as friend again after those nasty sexual messages
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

random but proshares, do you happen to know a girl named janice from woodhaven?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I left her vulgar messages on facebook while drunk last night and I had removed her and blocked her from my list because of embarrassment. So just now I unblocked her and added her as a friend and she just confirmed our friendship
laugh.gif
grin.gif
.....I don't know what's going through her mind but I just find it funny that she added me as friend again after those nasty sexual messages
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Dude she probably wants to smash, and I think I may have tried to holler at her friend in high school.

Spoiler [+]
Did she go to Molloy
nerd.gif

you went to that swine flu school, right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

she went to long island city h.s tho, she graduated in '05

what was her friend's name? I may know her

Back
Top Bottom