Yezzir we brought the swine to NYC
laugh.gif

If she graduated in 05 it's not her. The chick I'm thinking about graduated in 08.

funny thing is that she just graduated from queens college today....so it was awkward that I said those things, so I was like eff it....add her as a friend again and don't mention anything about last night.
laugh.gif

[h1]Stud summit a Knick boon[/h1]

Reports that LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson and Chris Bosh would convene for a free-agent summit before July 1 is good for the Knicks.

The Knicks' only shot at James is if he can convince Bosh -- or Wade or Johnson -- to come along for the ride. The Knicks are the only club that has cap room to sign two maximum contracts -- with $34M in space.

Even if James stays in Cleveland or heads to Chicago, the Knicks would take any pair -- Wade and Bosh, Johnson and Bosh, even Johnson and Wade.

Wade said a summit has been discussed only briefly in the past and no date has been set.

"[Free agency] has been three years coming," the Heat superstar told the Chicago Tribune. "We've discussed it prematurely, at different times. [But] you don't know what guys are thinking and where they're going.

"I think we'll all sit down, and before one of us makes a decision, all of us will have spoken to each other and [listened to the] thinking.

"A lot of decisions [will be based on] what other players are willing to do and what other guys want to do. So it's not just a 'me' situation here. We all have to look and see what each other is thinking."

Meanwhile, the coaching carousel should still play a role in James' thinking.

According to a league source, Celtics hot assistant coach Tom Thibodeau could be a factor because he has discussed joining forces with power broker and James confidant, William Wesley, who on June 1 becomes a coach's agent for CAA. CAA represents James through Leon Rose.

If Wesley and Thibodeau are together, he could steer the former Knicks assistant defensive guru to Chicago rather than New Orleans, which reportedly regards him as the top candidate.

Thibodeau already has ended James' season when the Celtics shut him down the final two games of the second-round series, gaining James' respect. However, Thibodeau has no head-coaching experience.

Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf, according to a source, likes Thibodeau, who interviewed there two years ago. Wesley was rumored to have try to package John Calipari and James to the Bulls.

Phil Jackson, meanwhile, has said he'd have no interest in the Bulls' job amid a report Chicago went through back channels to gauge his interest. Jackson, even yesterday, did not rule out Cleveland or the Nets but called the Cavs' opening "an extremely odd situation."

^ I feel like they should invite Melo and CP3 as a warmup. And you know Dirk gonna be in a van on that wiretap.
ohwell.gif

[h1]Coney Island's new Luna Park offers LeBron James lifetime pass if he comes to New York[/h1]
By Erin Durkin
Daily News Writer

Friday, May 28th 2010, 4:00 AM

alg_lebron_james.jpg

If LeBron James makes his way to New York this summer, he could enjoy free rides for life.
Add one more to the heap of reasons for LeBron James to come to New York - he'll get a free lifetime pass to Coney Island's new amusement mecca.

Officials will cut the ribbon at Luna Park Thursday - and they say the superstar can take unlimited spins on its 19 rides if he signs with a New York team. The park will open to visitors Saturday.

"LeBron has been offered everything under the sun to call New York home, but I have one more thing to sweeten the pot," said Councilman Domenic Recchia (D-Coney Island). "It's the world's greatest playground."

The NBA megastar for the Cleveland Cavaliers becomes a free agent July 1, and the Knicks and Nets - who move to Brooklyn for the start of the 2012 season - are desperate to land him.

does lebron even read about the free swag?

oh and wade is just butt hurt nobody wants his *##. we want lebron and Bosh. !%!* you and your meeting. go play in front of 9000 people
[h1]LeBron Undecided, Doesn't Want Fingerprints On Cavs' Coaching Decision[/h1]

[h3]
[/h3]

May 28, 2010 9:49 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
A source reports that the Cavs have been privately saying that LeBronJames will not be making the decision on who will be the team's nexthead coach.

James will have input but does not want his fingerprints on the hirebecause of his uncertain status as a free agent this summer.

A person with close ties to James said that he remains undecidedabout his future, given the unknown variables regarding both coachingdecisions and where other top free agents will land.
Via CBS Sports

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]Bosh: 'Big Decisions To Make Very Soon'[/h1]

May 28, 2010 9:54 AM EST

Bosh_Chris_tor.jpg
Even on vacation, Chris Bosh's status as a free-agent-in-waiting is on his mind.
"Still on vacay having a blast," he Tweeted. "Big decisions to make very soon. Sorry for the short absence, but my mind has been everywhere."

make the right decision
pimp.gif

I'm rooting for the Lakers to win it all this year.

The speculation of Chris Bosh possibly being traded to LA worries me abit
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Feels like we waiting on an acceptance letter or something. What's the worst that could happen?
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

the worst that could happen? it involves lebron stringing us along for 3 weeks and David lee bouncing on us. you can fill in the blanks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Feels like we waiting on an acceptance letter or something. What's the worst that could happen?
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
the worst that could happen? it involves lebron stringing us along for 3 weeks and David lee bouncing on us. you can fill in the blanks
laugh.gif
I mean compared the to last decade.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I think minute for minute, this hurts worse than Winning Time.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

random but proshares, do you happen to know a girl named janice from woodhaven?
laugh.gif

My dude if her last name starts with a Q, I know exactly who the hell you're talking about.  I was in love with her in JHS before I got shipped to boarding/military school
laugh.gif
.  Graduated HS in 05 same year as me, that's gotta be here.  Son no joke I was just thinking about her the other day, I saw her ex on Jamaica and there was a time in HS when I saw them two walking together and she saw me for the first time since I left.  She screamed and ran to hug me and this @!*%+ was TIGHT and got all up in my face.  Had to yoke him up set his +%# straight.

roll.gif
This $%*! is too funny, we gotta take this to PM.

If Bosh doesn't want to come here I'd be more than happy to add Lebron and Joe Johnson, and then resign David Lee. That's still a great team, and could possibly work just as well, if not better. Everyone has seen that Joe Johnson can't be the man, but playing with Lebron would mean he's the number 2 option, and he could really thrive in that role. We'd be a great shooting team, too, if it went down that way.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

random but proshares, do you happen to know a girl named janice from woodhaven?
laugh.gif

My dude if her last name starts with a Q, I know exactly who the hell you're talking about. 
I was in love with her in JHS before I got shipped to boarding/military school
laugh.gif
.  Graduated HS in 05 same year as me, that's gotta be here.  Son no joke I was just thinking about her the other day, I saw her ex on Jamaica and there was a time in HS when I saw them two walking together and she saw me for the first time since I left.  She screamed and ran to hug me and this @!*%+ was TIGHT and got all up in my face.  Had to yoke him up set his +%# straight.

roll.gif
This $%*! is too funny, we gotta take this to PM.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there's a lot more to my story but i'll take this to pm
laugh.gif
smh.gif

btw, did you know her twin sister is friends with simplydimply? lol...

in all honesty, Janice was a total flirt when i met her. I use to stop by her job to say hello.

I also heard stories but I try not to judge
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

She always seems like a nice girl but that's deceiving
laugh.gif

aight, i'm taking this to pm before some lurker blows our spots. lol

Originally Posted by DubA169

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I mean compared the to last decade.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I think minute for minute, this hurts worse than Winning Time.
laugh.gif
this vid made my day

Back
Top Bottom