I love how every new piece of "news" contradicts a previous piece of "news".
One link says WWW is telling everyone that LBJ & Bosh are going to Chicago, then the next one says Maverick Carter has way more influence over LBJ than WWW does. 
roll.gif

WWW is royally screwing with everyone's mind.  The rumors have been great the last six weeks, first that Calipari is the key to getting LBJ, then he went on the radio and says he hasn't even talked to LBJ about his free agency and won't be any part of it.  Then these stories today that WWW is telling everyone that they're going to Chicago.

I still think this is going to be LeBron's decision and his alone.  LOL @ the thought of another dude "influencing" where he goes, he's going to go wherever the heck he wants to go.

Hm, now that i think about what Donnie said, i expect him to trade Chandler for Vasquez.

Maybe we'll see a Douglas-Vasquez-Bron-Gallo-Bosh lineup next year?

I hope Donnie somehow trades for Whiteside from the Kings.

Is Vasquez worth trading Chandler for? We have no trade assests.. he better be worth it..

^^ No trades are gonna happen.

Now that i think about it, I like that Rautins pick......

-best shooter in draft
-got great size for a PG
-great leader and runs plays (syracuse played great when he was on the floor and horrible when he wasnt)
-high IQ
-bad defender but his work ethic is really good so that'll probably/hopefully change
-i fully expect him to be a starter sooner than later since this is a DANTONI player

Jerome Jordan will make the team, highly doubt he cracks rotation

Landry Fields though
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^ I think Rautins will be a good role player off the pine in the NBA but he doesn't make a ton of sense for our situation.  We don't need guards, we need bigs.  I'm not upset with that pick, it's the Fields pick that really made me scratch my head.

Bulls fan need to get out of our threads. we're not going in yours, dont come into ours.

I think Chandler may have reached his ceiling, unless he gets a real point guard to feed him.

The thing is, we're going to be overloaded at the wing...i rather take Vasquez.

I'm not even gonna pay any mind to these rumors. I hope we just get one good FA and go hard for Carmelo next year.

Thanks for the heads up Remi23. & windycity7..

Chandler is probably our best trade assest, I don't think he reached his potntial if you consider he had an injury before last season.. N had surgery this summer..

I would do Chandler for Fernandez.. If not than package him.. I wouldn't mind keeping him..

Him nor Gallo really played with a PG

Originally Posted by BangDak

Bulls fan need to get out of our threads. we're not going in yours, dont come into ours.

I think Chandler may have reached his ceiling, unless he gets a real point guard to feed him.

The thing is, we're going to be overloaded at the wing...i rather take Vasquez.

Well technically a few of you all have been in our thread trying to quell our hopes of signing LeBron soooooo......  Furthermore
laugh.gif
@ trying to ban us from discussing your team with you all

Its not like I'm trolling, I'm inciting conversations and providing thoughtful responses.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

^^ No trades are gonna happen.

Now that i think about it, I like that Rautins pick......

-best shooter in draft
-got great size for a PG
-great leader and runs plays (syracuse played great when he was on the floor and horrible when he wasnt)
-high IQ
-bad defender but his work ethic is really good so that'll probably/hopefully change
-i fully expect him to be a starter sooner than later since this is a DANTONI player

Jerome Jordan will make the team, highly doubt he cracks rotation

Landry Fields though
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Rautins is not a point guard and would get exposed heavily if he played the point in the NBA. He might start in the sense that Chris Duhon started for two years, but he is nowhere near an effective player that will be deserving of a starting spot on a nightly basis. I don't mind the Rautins pick, but let's not get excited and think he's going to be the first, second or third guy off the bench. He's a good shooter and that's pretty much it.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Chandler is probably our best trade assest, I don't think he reached his potntial if you consider he had an injury before last season.. N had surgery this summer..

I would do Chandler for Fernandez.. If not than package him.. I wouldn't mind keeping him..
I think most Knick fans  overvalue/overrate Chandler.  He's not a starter on a quality, contending NBA team and I don't think we'd be able to get much for him.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

don't mind the Rautins pick, but let's not get excited and think he's going to be the first, second or third guy off the bench. He's a good shooter and that's pretty much it. 

I strongly disagree with that, Rautins was pretty much Syracuse's point guard this year and they looked completely lost on offense time and time again when Rautins was on the bench.  He's got a great bball IQ, vision and is a very good passer.  He's not going to be running a team full time or be a true point guard but he's not going to be JJ Reddick Pt II either.

He's not going to be running a team full time or be a true point guard but he's not going to be JJ Reddick Pt II either.
...?
JJ was one of the most improved players in the L this year after being given a legit chance for basically the first time in his career.  

You're right Rautins isn't going to be JJ Reddick Pt II (but for the wrong reasons). 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LeBrosh to CHI seems imminent now, IMO.

I still can't believe last night.

Maybe it's not THAT big of a deal for Free Agency, but those picks coupled with Chicago moving Hinrich and Miami in the spot they're in does not make me feel good.

I didn't have anthing to criticize Donnie for before last night, but good god that was TERRIBLE.

i'm telling yall the rautins pick is a damn good pick. an intelligent senior who can come in and play right away. he's played in huge games and came up big. he can drain the 3

the other one is the one we should all be kicking and screaming about. unless it means they are trading chandler. i have zero understanding of that pick. it's a pick that makes you think we are cursed and incompetent.

who is going to be taking most of the shots on chicago? rose and deng gonna start dropping threes? noah is going to get an offensive game? lebron is magic, not michael. dude likes to drive in and kick out to the open man. yes as of now chicago has the better pieces but as far as meshing together i think we really do quite well.

but all of this is moot without a center. that's the biggest problem, not a point guard. i want to convince lebron to be the point guard and try and average some triple doubles in this #+$@+

Originally Posted by Proshares

If anyone is around Brooklyn or the Bronx tonight, I'll be drinking away this draft. I can't even put into words how pissed I am. And MisterP could eat a #%@%.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

He's not going to be running a team full time or be a true point guard but he's not going to be JJ Reddick Pt II either.
...?
JJ was one of the most improved players in the L this year after being given a legit chance for basically the first time in his career.  

You're right Rautins isn't going to be JJ Reddick Pt II (but for the wrong reasons). 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LeBrosh to CHI seems imminent now, IMO.

What can Redick do besides shoot?

Back
Top Bottom