^ Is that a serious question? 
laugh.gif
 Did you even watch the playoffs? 
laugh.gif
...Dudes are still going off of JJ's rep at Duke w/o even watching him play...
smh.gif

Shooters aren't that hard to find though (compared to FRANCHISE PG's like Pooh and ELITE hustle/garbage men like Noah).
Hell, if LeBrosh heads to CHI, I can almost GUARANTEE Mike Miller signs for the low.

And look for CHI to move Deng regardless...(if they can find a suitor).

JJ is a decent defender and he has shown he can put the ball on the floor at times. He's gotten a lot more assertive too, I would love for Rautins to become what JJ has turned into.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Shooters aren't that hard to find though (compared to FRANCHISE PG's like Pooh and ELITE hustle/garbage men like Noah)
Hell, if LeBrosh heads to CHI, I can almost GUARANTEE Mike Miller signs for the low.

you mean like anderson varejo? you can find people to clean up garbage. Noah has zero offensive game. he's a damn good player but cmon now he's starting to be overrated. i'm sure bosh would like to play with him though. 100%

obviously they will try to move deng. we will see. they have to move somebody, they aren't at 2 max yet. but i don't think it has to be deng.

but as of this moment there isn't one great shooter on the entire team. Am i lying or something? 
ohwell.gif
that's all i'm pointing out. there isn't even anything subjective about that. as of this day, there isn't one great shooter on the bulls. you can use the same argument "someone signing on the low" if lebron and bosh come to nyc.

hey if bulls fans want to think it's all over and lebron and bosh are a done deal go ahead and do it at your own risk. i think we still have a good chance. chicago is in the lead, but we don't know what's on the mind of bron. chicago getting more cap doesn't take ours away. if lebron chooses the knicks, bosh will follow and then anything else chicago and miami do will be equal or worse of a team than what the knicks would have.

Yea, you can say that the Bulls don't have any shooters.  But they have a pg.    They have a center.  And they're a good defensive team.  They're also a playoff team. 

The Bulls are the front runners. 

But front runners don't always win the race so anything can happen.  

Honestly, if the knicks get shut out of the free agent race you should look no further than D'antoni rather than the roster. 

History dictates that championships are won by defense.  I think Lebron knows that. 

I was in this thread first because it had more burn than the NBA offseason thread or the Bulls thread. Wanted to see what the front runners were saying, because there was no Cleveland thread. I thought Cleveland was in the lead with NY second. Now I'm believing in my Bulls a little bit more.

I don't care what you say about Lebron being a top athlete, but dude cannot be 6'9 and close to 300 driving all the time and expected to deliver in the 4th or carry a team himself. I also think that is why it is rumored he is shying away from the D'Antoni run and gun style. That's all I can figure since I don't think many people have issues with D'Antoni's personality.

Offensively Lebron and Derrick can work. Derrick can cut off the ball and has a solid jumper inside the 3 point line. Bosh and Noah can work if you run something like a triple post with Noah. Noah learned a lot from Brad Miller the past two years on how to work the offense and pass from the free throw line.

I personally like Joe Johnson at 4 yrs or a 2 yr Ray Allen with others than Bosh. In fact if the Dirk rumors are true that he will leave Dallas that becomes a very interesting variable in this whole situation.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Shooters aren't that hard to find though (compared to FRANCHISE PG's like Pooh and ELITE hustle/garbage men like Noah)

you mean like anderson varejo? you can find people to clean up garbage. Noah has zero offensive game. he's a damn good player but cmon now he's starting to be overrated. i'm sure bosh would like to play with him though. 100%

obviously they will try to move deng. we will see. they have to move somebody, they aren't at 2 max yet. but i don't think it has to be deng.

but as of this moment there isn't one great shooter on the entire team. Am i lying or something? 
ohwell.gif
that's all i'm pointing out. there isn't even anything subjective about that. as of this day, there isn't one great shooter on the bulls. you can use the same argument "someone signing on the low" if lebron and bosh come to nyc.

hey if bulls fans want to think it's all over and lebron and bosh are a done deal go ahead and do it at your own risk. i think we still have a good chance. chicago is in the lead, but we don't know what's on the mind of bron. chicago getting more cap doesn't take ours away. if lebron chooses the knicks, bosh will follow and then anything else chicago and miami do will be equal or worse of a team than what the knicks would have.

I don't know any knowledgable fan of either of the teams applying for his services that feel that him coming here or to them is a done deal, nothing is set in stone which is what a few other bulls fans along with myself were preaching to you a month ago.  Like I've stated all we've done is placed ourselves firmly at the table with NYC and MIA.  As far as our deficiencies, yea we need a shooter, y'all need a PG and a Big two of the most difficult things to come by in this league.  So forgive me if I'm not all up in arms about us lacking a shooter decreasing our chances.

Seymore u wild hype today like ive NEVER seen u post so much in this thread, i mean u have a reason to feel good but let's not forget about MIA after tonight i gave up on my dreams of him coming to the Knicks i think it's MIA or CLE. I bet my screename that he's not going to CHI

knicks honestly need to look in to S$T possibilities for bosh. Gallo, Chandler, and Lee will make Chris Bosh a Knick today

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Seymore u wild hype today like ive NEVER seen u post so much in this thread, i mean u have a reason to feel good but let's not forget about MIA after tonight i gave up on my dreams of him coming to the Knicks i think it's MIA or CLE. I bet my screename that he's not going to CHI

I typically try to stay out of y'all thread, I've posted in here quite a few times during the season just to kick !*$@ with Nolan and to get a laugh out of y'all bashing the Knicks organization.  I try to avoid it because I don't want to troll, but DubA made his way into the Bulls thread along with a few others to tell us how we weren't in the runnings and we were being sold pipe dreams, so to come in here and see him saying things have changed and be slapped in the face with the fact that we are actual players while maintaining a healthy discussion is a good look to me.  Thats All.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

I typically try to stay out of y'all thread, I've posted in here quite a few times during the season just to kick !*$@ with Nolan and to get a laugh out of y'all bashing the Knicks organization.  I try to avoid it because I don't want to troll, but DubA made his way into the Bulls thread along with a few others to tell us how we weren't in the runnings and we were being sold pipe dreams, so to come in here and see him saying things have changed and be slapped in the face with the fact that we are actual players while maintaining a healthy discussion is a good look to me.  Thats All.
beanie.jpg

!%#$% %!*

DubA169
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]^ The more this dude posts, the more he shows off his lack of basketball knowledge and/or how big of a blind homer he really is...[/font]

In Dub's defense, he did say that more than one person use his account so you never know when he is actually posting.

And I only go in to the Bulls thread to actually talk basketball
laugh.gif
I ain't one to start problems.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by BangDak

Bulls fan need to get out of our threads. we're not going in yours, dont come into ours.

I think Chandler may have reached his ceiling, unless he gets a real point guard to feed him.

The thing is, we're going to be overloaded at the wing...i rather take Vasquez.

Well technically a few of you all have been in our thread trying to quell our hopes of signing LeBron soooooo......  Furthermore
laugh.gif
@ trying to ban us from discussing your team with you all

Its not like I'm trolling, I'm inciting conversations and providing thoughtful responses.

^^^^^^^pretty much
roll.gif

Ill do S+T for Lee and Chandler.

Unless its for a guy like Chris Paul, im not moving Gallo unless it benefits NY in every single damn possible way. meaning we get draft picks, even more cap space, and we get a superstar.

Which means we're not moving Gallo.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If anyone is around Brooklyn or the Bronx tonight, I'll be drinking away this draft. I can't even put into words how pissed I am. And MisterP could eat a #%@%.

frown.gif

In Dub's defense, he did say that more than one person use his account so you never know when he is actually posting.
I try to keep that in mind every time I see a Dub post...the range of emotions are off the charts, Cake you could've been talking to 3 different people in the last pages.
laugh.gif

Damn.
laugh.gif

A part of me wishes Lebron does come to NY 'cause y'all Knick fans sound like y'all ready to jump.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I try to keep that in mind every time I see a Dub post...the range of emotions are off the charts, Cake you could've been talking to 3 different people in the last pages.
laugh.gif

You really going to sit here and believe 3 people share one screen name? Since when? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He's kind of like this guy:

dudelove2.jpg

Cactus.jpg

DubA169
http://duba169.u.yuku.com/
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]^ The more this dude posts, the more he shows off his lack of basketball knowledge and/or how big of a blind homer he really is...[/font]

That is all.

DubA169
[/font]

no that was all me. it's been a terrible day. i hope grundfeld chokes on a %%#*. chicago is by far the luckiest franchise in the NBA. we are by far the unluckiest.

okay so let me step my knowledge up. because i don't know @%%% about basketball, and everyone knows where lebron wants to spend the rest of his career.

lebron and bosh to chicago. no point to free agency. Noah is a top 3 center in the league with a monster offensive game, rose is a top 3 point guard in the league who can shoot the ball past 10 feet, lebron has no infatuation with New York City and it's lifestyle. the whole entire state of Ohio and the national media weren't on Andy V's nuts for his amazing defensive prowess and hustle play, the bulls have a plethora of shooters, the knicks core is trash, gallo can't hit a 3 to save his life. chandler,douglas, walker are wastes of life. Rautins shouldn't be in the NBA, Thibbs who has been around for 20 years and hasn't gotten a head coaching job is heads and shoulders a better coach than Mike D, lebron wants to play with a defensive minded coach AGAIN, bron is making a pure basketball decision that has nothing to do with legacy, wealth. or ego.

am i missing anything?

now i'm knowledgable

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

Got me talking to Sybil and %$#*
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Damn.
laugh.gif

A part of me wishes Lebron does come to NY 'cause y'all Knick fans sound like y'all ready to jump.

lee-corso.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539
okay i was going to be nice

but nobody living in OHIO has any right to talk **%% to anyone. that means you too NIKE.

YOUR HOMETOWN PLAYER IS BOUNCING ON YOU. YOUR ENTIRE STATE IS ABOUT TO BE REDUCED TO IRRELEVANCE. yet you wanna come into a knicks forum and talk? get the %#$* outa here with your garbage. you gonna become a fan of whatever team your boy boy lands on. chicago, clippers, miami, knicks.

i was a fan of the knicks before lebron and i'll be one after if he doesn't decide to come. can't cry over what you never had. you guys somehow happy about the fact lebron will probaly end up teaming up with the same player who took a verbal **%% on clevlend over and over again? whatever works for you

Back
Top Bottom