Yo how many times can you say "Where will Lebron James go?"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Imma lil tired of it. I'm hoping Donnie makes some ballsy moves. Contact these other FAs same day as LeBron. We can still make big moves whether James comes to the Knicks or not.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by MeloVP

im mad jon barry said we have nothing
Who do we have though?
nah he was talking about the heat like they had players

this %@@@'s ******ed dudes are contradicting themselves all over the place

like broutard pushes this lebron to the bulls to the end of the earth like he knows something, when he's already shown that he pulls his stories out of his %+%

If I was a NYC fan like y'all I'd dead *@$ try to snuff out Chris Broussard...dude couldn't possibly disrespect your situation anymore...
laugh.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

When people talk about Noah as a piece, you HAVE to name Gallo as a piece to the puzzle.

Rose is the trump card in Chicago vs NY.

He alone makes people talk up Taj Gibson while a guy like Wilson Chanlder is 2x the player and not mentioned. It's like the Brook Lopez effect of people saying the Nets had or have a good young core when it actuality it's just one superior player to the rest.

Rose = The difference.

[h1]Report: No free-agency tour for LeBron[/h1]
LeBron James will not visit each city he could sign with as a free agent, instead sitting down with interested teams at a neutral site, a top adviser told ESPN.com.

"LeBron is not going on a tour," Maverick Carter told the website. "He never planned to go on a tour and has not been a part of any team's plans for a recruiting trip."

The Knicks reportedly planned a celebrity-filled dinner party shortly after free agency beings July 1 that may now be cancelled.

"The Knicks, who also planned to give James a tour of New York City, are going ahead with plans to bring Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh on visits to New York, according to sources, but they will have to meet with their top target, James, on neutral turf," the report says.

The meetings will not be at James' home in Akron, Ohio.

The Bulls, Heat, Clippers and Nets are expected to be James' top pursuers, along with the Knicks.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/hinrich_maneuver_EYxQj5hD0CoYEBmMNnic3MChicago and Miami cleared substantial salary-cap space with draft-day trades that could make them more attractive to James, able to add other top players to join him.

^as far as i know, no one starts anything in your thread besides Dub,
laugh.gif

However, your conversations in here are just creating more arguments, which therefore lead to my statement.

Exactly.

If Noah is a great young piece, then so is Gallinari. If Taj Gibson is mentioned, so should Chandler.

And the other thing that's frustrating is the same quote I hear all the time "If he goes to NY, then there's no one to play with" except that Miami has less players on their roster (albeit with more space) but still. While Rose is better, it's not like the Bulls have a 9 man deep rotation just waiting for Lebron, they'd have to sign minimum guys too depending on what happens.

The frustrating thing as a Knicks fan is that people truly dislike the franchise and let their hate blind them. And this has nothing to do with "New Yorkers feeling superior and blah blah"... but outsiders and analysts want the Knicks to fail for the most part. According to the media, the other teams are brilliant and made great moves to clear space, yet the Knicks who have had the space for some time are laughable, despite doing the same thing as Miami and Chicago.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

If I was a NYC fan like y'all I'd dead *@$ try to snuff out Chris Broussard...dude couldn't possibly disrespect your situation anymore...
laugh.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

Glad someone else sees his blatant bias and disrespect.

laugh.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

now you know why i snapped on you. this stuff is getting past the point of disrespectful. it's getting beyond basketball. they are going for our hearts man. it's like trying to make cubs fans feel even worse, what the hell is the point? why? it's the cubs?

if i saw boussard in the street i would spit in his face

you know what the i'd do? I would sit lebron down in a room and make him watch 3 hours worth of ESPN talking %%$% about the knicks and trying to dictate where lebron should go. lebron will understand how bad we are hurting right now and underatsand how MAJOR it would be to sign with us. ESPN would never stop uttering his name if he came here. he will understand that the media and the entire NBA would do anything in their power to make sure lebron doesn't sign with the knicks. because they are straight up NERVOUS

how do you mention maimi's players and not ours? how do talk noah and not gallanari? at 21 years oldhe was in the top 5 of 3 pointers made in the NBA playing with harrington, hughes, and Duhon! no open looks whatsoever.

you think lebron doesn't notice this type of stuff? he's not stupid.

allen is right. Rose is a damn stud. but the rest of chicago... man just stop it. noah is really good but he's not some once in a lifetime prospect. the rest of the team is worse or level with ours. what deng and gibson are amazing players? just because you keep repeating something doesn't make it true. to say we have NOTHING is ridiculous

i can't believe broussard just called us out for "media hype"

i'd like to punch this dude in the face if i came across him..what a *!+%*** idiot

gallo's ready to breakout if he plays more aggressive next year..he's a star in the making

Broussard or Barry booed Tom Penn when he said he's going to the Knicks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
$#@! is ridiculous.

i want him to sign with us 2x more just to prove these idiots wrong !

when mike wilbon is defending the knicks you know something really weird is going on. very strange

anybody remember when that news of lebron buying shares of the knicks came out. and i said that the best way to do it is convince the world that he won't sign here to lower the price or keep it stable. well.... yeah....just saying. having your boys like maverick and world wide wes tell everyone in the world that he will go anywhere but NYC would be a good way to do it

Broussard has the Sears tower so far up his behind he's not even worth mentioning at this point.

He's just anti New york.

He used to swear up and down LeBron would not leave back when the Bulls and Heat hadn't yet emerged as players.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

gimme a recap on what wilbon said (i missed it)

he basically said that if Lebron goes to the knicks alone would impact the whole east coast and would mean alot to the NBA while broussard and barry screw faced him.

they also asked each person on the panel where he would end up everyone said chicago besides former trailblazer GM Tom Penn (he said Knicks). Barry and Broussard then booed him then Ric Bucher said it's amazing how someone sounding so convincing could be so wrong, Bucher also said we have no pieces and Danilo Gallinari really isn't anything

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

what the freak took a nap and this thread jumped up like five pages

what happen.. pass the cliff notes

Basically, DubA is arguing with a bunch of Bull and Cav fans. Nothing important
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

okay i was going to be nice

but nobody living in OHIO has any right to talk **%% to anyone. that means you too NIKE.

YOUR HOMETOWN PLAYER IS BOUNCING ON YOU. YOUR ENTIRE STATE IS ABOUT TO BE REDUCED TO IRRELEVANCE. yet you wanna come into a knicks forum and talk? get the %#$* outa here with your garbage. you gonna become a fan of whatever team your boy boy lands on. chicago, clippers, miami, knicks.

i was a fan of the knicks before lebron and i'll be one after if he doesn't decide to come. can't cry over what you never had. you guys somehow happy about the fact lebron will probaly end up teaming up with the same player who took a verbal **%% on clevlend over and over again? whatever works for you
It ain't that serious bro.
laugh.gif

Acting like this is life and death and @+%+.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm supposed to feel bad about myself because Bron wants to leave my city to play with better players?  If I were in his shoes, I'd leave too.  Hell, I was the lone CAVS fan on NT who was saying he was gonna bounce before this season even started...

Where did I say I'm "happy" he's going to CHI?
nerd.gif
...never said it.  Just that CHI w/Bosh is >>>>>>>>>> NYC w/Bosh at this point.

The only thing you have going for you at this point is "your city" and The CHI isn't too far off...
ohwell.gif

Finally somebody in this thread noticed your posts in here. Your a joke son, a true fan sticks to his team. If you ever become a Bulls fan or whatever fan of the team Bron' goes to I'll lose the rest of my -0.001 amount of respect i had for you.

Btw...I feel bad for the Knicks man. What does Chris B. have on NYK to dog em' like that?

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

gimme a recap on what wilbon said (i missed it)

he basically said that if Lebron goes to the knicks alone would impact the whole east coast and would mean alot to the NBA while broussard and barry screw faced him.

they also asked each person on the panel where he would end up everyone said chicago besides former trailblazer GM Tom Penn (he said Knicks). Barry and Broussard then booed him then Ric Bucher said it's amazing how someone sounding so convincing could be so wrong, Bucher also said we have no pieces and Danilo Gallinari really isn't anything
laugh.gif
thats kind of a slanted recap

bucher said was giving us a shot, he was the most impartial up there.. he was just saying he didn't believe in our guys not that we have nothing

on the outside looking in, all we have of note is gallo, maybe wil if you follow the team a bit, and still gallo's a bit under the radar

so out of ignorance, people talk hella %++@

toney douglas was balling toward the end of last season, as was bill walker, who's down 27 lbs since we first got him
pimp.gif

broussard is clearly working for the CIA, john barry's just a %@*+*@% buffoon, and obviously wilbon wants the bulls to get every free agent possible

sports reporting is a %@*+*@% joke nowadays

I have no team I root for, as I am a fan of the game rather than an actual team. With that said I am rooting for you guys to land a big time (see: Bosh, Amare or Lebron) free agent. The league is better off when the Knicks are good, which has not been the case for awhile. Broussard really is a joke, and I do not understand his abhorrence for the Knicks. Did he apply for a job with MSG and get rejected or something? Any chance he gets to slight, ridicule, or flat out disrespect the Knicks he does so, with that irritating southern drawl voice of his. As for Barry, his smugness is to be expected look who is father is. I though this thread was crazy, but I was reading the Knicks forum on Realgm and you got folks wishing death on WWW, as if they are about that life and many ready to "commit that" if Lebron spurns NY. I got my popcorn ready, this will be an interesting week coming up.

not gunna front, if i were in lebrons shoes it woulda been ny 100% before, but the teams that can be put together in chicago and mia for 2010-11 season would >> ny unless we're able to move currys contract at the deadline for pieces. but the ideal situation would really be for FAs to know that the knicks will be able to pick up 2 maxs this offseason then potentially another near max once curry expires depending on the CBA

Back
Top Bottom