This thread is moving way too fast now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by DubA169

okay i was going to be nice

but nobody living in OHIO has any right to talk **%% to anyone. that means you too NIKE.

YOUR HOMETOWN PLAYER IS BOUNCING ON YOU. YOUR ENTIRE STATE IS ABOUT TO BE REDUCED TO IRRELEVANCE. yet you wanna come into a knicks forum and talk? get the %#$* outa here with your garbage. you gonna become a fan of whatever team your boy boy lands on. chicago, clippers, miami, knicks.

i was a fan of the knicks before lebron and i'll be one after if he doesn't decide to come. can't cry over what you never had. you guys somehow happy about the fact lebron will probaly end up teaming up with the same player who took a verbal **%% on clevlend over and over again? whatever works for you
It ain't that serious bro.
laugh.gif

Acting like this is life and death and @+%+.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm supposed to feel bad about myself because Bron wants to leave my city to play with better players?  If I were in his shoes, I'd leave too.  Hell, I was the lone CAVS fan on NT who was saying he was gonna bounce before this season even started...

Where did I say I'm "happy" he's going to CHI?
nerd.gif
...never said it.  Just that CHI w/Bosh is >>>>>>>>>> NYC w/Bosh at this point.

The only thing you have going for you at this point is "your city" and The CHI isn't too far off...
ohwell.gif

Finally somebody in this thread noticed your posts in here. Your a joke son, a true fan sticks to his team. If you ever become a Bulls fan or whatever fan of the team Bron' goes to I'll lose the rest of my -0.001 amount of respect i had for you.
x3suia.jpg

1st of all, reading comprehension FTL.

Are you referring to me?! The hell? Where/when did I say I was becoming a fan of where Bron goes?
laugh.gif

Why the hell did you jump off Lane Kiffin's U$C bandwagon so fast after sanctions then bud...
nerd.gif
  2 faced talking kid right here...

One of the biggest bandwagon fans in all of S&T is going to "lose all respect for me"?

5fqix5.jpg

I exposed him as a true bandwagoner who stays making outrageous claim after outrageous claim, now he's trying like hell to grasp for straws and "expose" me.
roll.gif
smh.gif

And no, the CAVS will always be my main squad, but I'll be rooting for Bron to succeed personally wherever he goes (he's been my fav basketball player since he was a Jr. in HS)...

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

im mad jon barry said we have nothing
Who do we have though?
nah he was talking about the heat like they had players

this %@@@'s ******ed dudes are contradicting themselves all over the place

like broutard pushes this lebron to the bulls to the end of the earth like he knows something, when he's already shown that he pulls his stories out of his %+%
Well considering that they have Dwyane wanting to come back quicker than a dollar $+$!*@ will give a blowjob for a twenty...  Him alone is more alluring and more valuable than anything NYC has to offer.

My thing is, Yeah, I would still trust Donnie to build a team if LeBron doesn't come...

But if LeBron and Bosh go to Chicago, or they join Wade in Miami, what the hell does it matter? It's their conference and likely league for the next 5+ years.

It WOULD be exciting to have a run as a top 5 team in the East if we did okay this off season even without LeBron, I just hope if that's the case they don't over pay and tie up the money in long term deals.

IDK...just need to see how things fall in place and go from there.

The world is ending in 2012 anyways, shut the !@%$ up guys.

clogging this thread with all your useless rants, all of you, me included.

we don't have Rose or Wade in the fold it's just the passing over of actual good, solid young players that is frustrating to hear about or rather not hear about.

Gallo over the last 2 months of the year was putting up 18 a game, 22 in April and diversified his game.

Toney Douglas was 12, 3 and 4 with 40% shooting from 3 over the last 2 months on 30 minutes a night.

Bill Walker was 1 of only 7 players in the NBA to be a 50, 40, 75 shooter this year.

Once Chandler got over his injury he was 16 and 6 on 50% shooting from December on.

It's just gotten tired to hear we have 'nothing'. When those are 4 pretty solid players that performed when healthy and given an opportunity. And it's not a case of Earl Barron's or Mardy Collin's of the world. 3 were 1st round picks and the 4th would have been if not for his injuries.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Who do we have though?

like broutard pushes this lebron to the bulls to the end of the earth like he knows something, when he's already shown that he pulls his stories out of his %+%
Well considering that they have Dwyane wanting to come back quicker than a dollar $+$!*@ will give a blowjob for a twenty...  Him alone is more alluring and more valuable than anything NYC has to offer.

you know what he meant. just stop. BESIDES wade what do they offer

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Who do we have though?

yea but what if riles gets his dream and signs all three to the max

leaving them with five players and like 5 mill to put a squad together..tomfoolery

Originally Posted by DubA169

okay i was going to be nice

but nobody living in OHIO has any right to talk **%% to anyone. that means you too NIKE.

YOUR HOMETOWN PLAYER IS BOUNCING ON YOU. YOUR ENTIRE STATE IS ABOUT TO BE REDUCED TO IRRELEVANCE. yet you wanna come into a knicks forum and talk? get the %#$* outa here with your garbage. you gonna become a fan of whatever team your boy boy lands on. chicago, clippers, miami, knicks.

i was a fan of the knicks before lebron and i'll be one after if he doesn't decide to come. can't cry over what you never had. you guys somehow happy about the fact lebron will probaly end up teaming up with the same player who took a verbal **%% on clevlend over and over again? whatever works for you
It ain't that serious bro.
laugh.gif

Acting like this is life and death and @+%+.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm supposed to feel bad about myself because Bron wants to leave my city to play with better players?  If I were in his shoes, I'd leave too.  Hell, I was the lone CAVS fan on NT who was saying he was gonna bounce before this season even started...

Where did I say I'm "happy" he's going to CHI?
nerd.gif
...never said it.  Just that CHI w/Bosh is >>>>>>>>>> NYC w/Bosh at this point.

The only thing you have going for you at this point is "your city" and The CHI isn't too far off...
ohwell.gif

Finally somebody in this thread noticed your posts in here. Your a joke son, a true fan sticks to his team. If you ever become a Bulls fan or whatever fan of the team Bron' goes to I'll lose the rest of my -0.001 amount of respect i had for you.
x3suia.jpg

1st of all, reading comprehension FTL.

Are you referring to me?! The hell? Where/when did I say I was becoming a fan of where Bron goes?
laugh.gif

Why the hell did you jump off Lane Kiffin's U$C bandwagon so fast after sanctions then bud...
nerd.gif
  2 faced talking kid right here...

One of the biggest bandwagon fans in all of S&T is going to "lose all respect for me"?

5fqix5.jpg

I exposed him as a true bandwagoner who stays making outrageous claim after outrageous claim, now he's trying like hell to grasp for straws and "expose" me.
roll.gif
smh.gif

And no, the CAVS will always be my main squad, but I'll be rooting for Bron to succeed personally wherever he goes (he's been my fav basketball player since he was a Jr. in HS)...
Your easily the biggest idiot on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You use that ONE event as a "bandwagon" when i was clearly making fun of Tennesse fans that ONE night lol. I'm done even arguing with you dude.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

We should try and lure Michael Jordan out of retirement and sign him to a max deal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally some *$!* i can can down with

and yea cake that *$!* is highly unlikely, but when it comes to building a team, i trust walsh till the end of eternity

only a true og would take some dude that no ones never heard of while the pick everyone was hoping for/expecting (lance) was still on the board

again #+%* chris bosh, re-sign dlee, use that cash to add some quality pieces

after reassessing, I'm still just as confident that lebron'll come to the knicks as I was before the draft..bulls still got work to do, and the heat are clearing house out of false hope 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

We should try and lure Michael Jordan out of retirement and sign him to a max deal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally some *$!* i can can down with

and yea cake that *$!* is highly unlikely, but when it comes to building a team, i trust walsh till the end of eternity

only a true og would take some dude that no ones never heard of while the pick everyone was hoping for/expecting (lance) was still on the board
newyorkyankeesvnewyorkm.jpg

Spoiler [+]
brandonjenningsisabuck.jpg

haha true but we got !@%$$* last year

yea we wanted him, but they were targeting curry

so thats twice in a row our guy gets snatched a pick before us

What the hell is this?

Whether it's several people or just one, this clown DubA has infected this thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You use that ONE event as a "bandwagon" when i was clearly making fun of Tennesse fans that ONE night lol. I'm done even arguing with you dude.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Say that in the NCAA football thread & see who believes you (too bad over 1/2 of them already have you on ignore already).  You had that "USC Lane Kiffin Era Begins" sig for a minute and you were throwing up "
pimp.gif
" when Dillon Baxter committed to U$C.  You're done "arguing with me" because you know I'm right and you know you're straight lying through your teeth.

Sorry Knicks fans for the short back and forth with this delusional fool...continue on with your discussion...

Good luck with LeBosh (I'm done in here until Bron signs somewhere)...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

What the hell is this?

Whether it's several people or just one, this clown DubA has infected this thread.

what? take your pseudo intellectual !#$ out of here.

because i actually noticed the bulls wouldn't have great one shooter? because i'm not crying like a girl that lebron isn't coming here because another team got cap space? go +#%+ yourself dude. 

you come and post one liners like youre witty or something. at least i post articles. why the hell are you even talking about me? we supposed to all be knicks fans

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Say that in the NCAA football thread & see who believes you (too bad over 1/2 of them already have you on ignore already).  You had that "USC Lane Kiffin Era Begins" sig for a minute and you were throwing up "
pimp.gif
" when Dillon Baxter committed to U$C.  You're done "arguing with me" because you know I'm right and you know you're straight lying through your teeth.

Sorry Knicks fans for the short back and forth with this delusional fool...continue on with your discussion...

Good luck with LeBosh (I'm done in here until Bron signs somewhere)...
"In the NCAA Football thread"
laugh.gif
Jeez dude, i'm pretty scared to get chastised by a bunch of guys who slurp on Highschool/college kids *@#! all day huh?

Back
Top Bottom