these are the times when I'm glad we have walsh

yea he's shopping those two, but I know he won't take back the schwag in return

for teams in need of a wing i think it's a pretty solid package since curry'll be playing his @+! off for a contract

i can't !%$*%%+ believe the wiz got yi for QUINTON !%$*%%+ ROSS!!! +@!

so much collusion in this %+!*, the nba is showing it's true colors this summer smh

smh.gif
@ Y'all putting me that low on the list.

I had a Team Knicks signature in like '03.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

these are the times when I'm glad we have walsh

yea he's shopping those two, but I know he won't take back the schwag in return

for teams in need of a wing i think it's a pretty solid package since curry'll be playing his *#% off for a contract

i can't %*##$@+ believe the wiz got yi for QUINTON %*##$@+ ROSS!!! $#@

so much collusion in this +%#$, the nba is showing it's true colors this summer smh

Tony and Mike got me thinking the Knicks should go international when courting FAs and speak with Dirk. Thing is I think he thinks he deserves a max deal, definitely not at his age and as the #2 guy to LeBron.

With all these teams talking cap space, especially Miami, how do they expect to fill out the roster? Aside from Chicago, the Knicks probably have the best depth on the team while still being a big market (so scratch NJ off).

The Knicks have Gallo & Will and to a lesser extent Toney Douglas. Miami literally has two guys on their roster and they'll practically have NO MONEY after they sign Wade + [insert other max FA]

You can't compete with two superstars and a bunch of scrubs. At least Gallo & Will are talented, not some D-league call up only on the roster to fill up space.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

smh.gif
@ Y'all putting me that low on the list.

I had a Team Knicks signature in like '03.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i made a personalized one in '01
tongue.gif

the list is random, no rank

Originally Posted by viiheaven

With all these teams talking cap space, especially Miami, how do they expect to fill out the roster? Aside from Chicago, the Knicks probably have the best depth on the team while still being a big market (so scratch NJ off).

The Knicks have Gallo & Will and to a lesser extent Toney Douglas. Miami literally has two guys on their roster and they'll practically have NO MONEY after they sign Wade + [insert other max FA]

You can't compete with two superstars and a bunch of scrubs. At least Gallo & Will are talented, not some D-league call up only on the roster to fill up space.
But the media will never mention the fact that Miami's roster is literally empty.
eyes.gif

Yeah the Celtics showed the league a good bench matters, especially if you want a chance to win championships.

So after saying that are the Knicks keeping McGrady? He should be fine with coming off the bench but does he want money wise something mid level.

Also I feel Lee is gone if the Knicks get Bosh but not if they get Amare.

This is what Chad Ford just said about the LeBron thing and Knicks trade some of you have talked about.

[Comment From Jason Jason: ]
Any chance the Knicks get desperate and pair Gallanari and Cash to dreal Eddy Curry to a team with cap space.
Tuesday June 29, 2010 6:29 Jason
6:29

Chad Ford, ESPN Insider:
Probably would be a mistake. They'd lose another asset and while they'd have a ton of cap space, they wouldn't have any real talent on the team unless Tony Douglas and Wilson Chandler get you excited.

[h1]Isiah Thomas: LeBron should go to NY[/h1]
Originally published: June 29, 2010 6:06 PM
Updated: June 29, 2010 6:19 PM
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
[h3]Quick Summary[/h3]
Former New York Knicks coach Isiah Thomas thinks LeBron James should continue his career in the Big Apple.
4161178890.jpg

Photo credit: AP Photo | Former Knicks head coach and GM Isiah Thomas has accepted the head coaching position at Florida International.

Former New York Knicks coach Isiah Thomas thinks LeBron James should continue his career in the Big Apple.

James, who has played his first seven years with the Cleveland Cavaliers, officially becomes a free agent on July 1.

Thomas, who led the Detroit Pistons to two NBA titles and is in the Hall of Fame, said New York offers the biggest stage and would provide James with his greatest challenge. He said James’ presence in New York would be good for the league.

Thomas, now the head coach at Florida International, made the statement Tuesday after participating in an Indiana University panel discussion about diversity in sports journalism.

The thing is, Miami already has Wade to start off with.

If you're able to build a nice starting core, there would be tons of player willingly to join for the vets. min. if it ensures them to a chip.

a list of players who i assume would def. accept a lesser role to win, raja bell, eddie house, Timmy D (obviously not a FA), etc

laugh.gif
@ Joe Johnson being offered a max deal. If this is done I can't be a Knicks fan anymore. We have had stupid moves done for the past 11 years. This will be another mistake.

I got some bad news fellas. Jet Blue is offering triple points to fly to Chicago. I think we can kiss Lebron goodbye now. SMH

laugh.gif
@ Joe Johnson being offered a max deal. If this is done I can't be a Knicks fan anymore. We have had stupid moves done for the past 11 years. This will be another mistake.

and another..
LeBron James , Ohio native and potential cash cow for NYC, apparently visited a nearly $13 million apartment in the Big Apple this past weekend. Prudential Douglas Elliman vice chairman Dolly Lenz told FOX Business's Liz Claman, "He was spotted the day before yesterday at a Greenwich Village condo. Looking, and trying it out -making sure the ceilings were high enough. It was actually quite interesting. The one he was looking at is $12,950,000-esque."

This would be the second apartment the "King" allegedly perused (the first may have been this one in Columbus Circle, though it's unclear whether it's just wishful thinking). But does this mean he wants to play for the Knicks ? Well, according to the Post's Marc Berman, the Knicks are trailing in the LeBron sweepstakes—they are even behind the Nets!

Originally Posted by BangDak

The thing is, Miami already has Wade to start off with.

If you're able to build a nice starting core, there would be tons of player willingly to join for the vets. min. if it ensures them to a chip.

a list of players who i assume would def. accept a lesser role to win, raja bell, eddie house, Timmy D (obviously not a FA), etc
Miami technically doesn't have Wade anymore. Let's face it, LeBron is only going somewhere that is already going to have a piece whether it be Bosh, Wade, J. Johnson, Boozer, etc.

Miami has Mario Chalmers & Michael Beasley on their roster, no one else!

The Knicks still have Gallo, Will & Douglas.
Chicago has their whole cast led by Rose.
The Nets have Lopez & Harris.

There's no guarantee Wade is staying in Miami, especially if LeBron, Bosh, J. Johnson, Boozer & Stat sign elsewhere. It's unlikely but until the domino's start falling, its still a possibility.

Everything is completely speculation now, there is no solid information, there is no public confirmation anyone is signing anywhere. Everything is a blank canvas as far as I'm concerned.

If that makes me ignorant, so be it. But any of these guys (starting with LeBron) can throw a wild card and sign anywhere, completely changing all the other FA's decisions.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Everything is completely speculation now, there is no solid information, there is no public confirmation anyone is signing anywhere. Everything is a blank canvas as far as I'm concerned.

If that makes me ignorant, so be it. But any of these guys (starting with LeBron) can throw a wild card and sign anywhere, completely changing all the other FA's decisions.
pimp.gif

/thread

btw ABSOLUTELY NO WAY gallo gets dealt..gallo's pops would cuts mike's balls off

Back
Top Bottom