roll.gif

I don't care where LeBron James ends up... As long as it's not at 11pm on TBS.

Conan^

hahahhahahahhahhhhhhh

aaron goldhammer of espn 850 cleveland on espn atm.. basically saying its between ny and cleveland

-said nets tried to up knicks in every way possible
-said knicks are a big reason lebron wanted to become a fa in the first place, to play at msg
-said knowing lebron he would not be surprised if he leaves, also said hes a hometown guy though
-claims byron scott as a reason he would stay
-says cleveland has people outside with picket signs

Latest via twitter:

Knicks meeting with LeBron has now gone about 20 minutes longer than Nets. Should I tell them Rudy Gay is prolly off market when they leave? less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck

Rudy Gay accepted the Grizzlies max offer just now
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Latest via twitter:

Knicks meeting with LeBron has now gone about 20 minutes longer than Nets. Should I tell them Rudy Gay is prolly off market when they leave? less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck

Rudy Gay accepted the Grizzlies max offer just now
nerd.gif

$80 mill i think

He's supposedly meeting Miami tomorrow and Chicago + Cleveland on Saturday. Then he'll be making his decision before/by Monday.

I have a growing feeling that he stays in Cleveland. I'm not life or death on Bron like some of my fellow Knick fans...that cap space will still be there with him or not. It's up to Donnie and co. to make the right moves to get this team to a better place.

Just don't get desperate and overpay for a Boozer/Amare/Johnson type if he doesn't sign here.
smh.gif

alanhahn

Walsh, D'Antoni leave feeling "cautiously optimistic". Walsh called it a "non-committal" meeting and said he expects another.

for walsh that means "very optimistic" lol. dude never shows emotion

i think we just need a commitment from a second max

[h1]Meeting with LeBron is over[/h1]
13 m ago By Mike Rose

image.JPG

Photo credit: Getty Images

First, here is the latest via Alan Hahn's Twitter feed:

Meeting with LeBron ends after over 3 hours. Best part? D'Antoni said, "I can say it, finally: 'LeBron James' and no one can fine me."

Walsh, D'Antoni leave feeling "cautiously optimistic". Walsh called it a "non-committal" meeting and said he expects another.

'Antoni on theme of meeting: "We hoped we got him in a New York State of Mind."

LeBron walks out of elevator, t-shirt, jeans, shades and backpack. Offers no comment.

Representing the Knicks at this afternoon's meeting with LeBron James: team owner James Dolan, MSG vice chairman Hank Ratner, MSG sports president Scott O'Neil, team president Donnie Walsh, head coach Mike D'Antoni, Allan Houston, special assistant to the team president, and a couple of staff members.

The Knicks brought with them a lot of boxes of information for LeBron, a video and flat-screen TV for the presentation. The presentation lasted just shy of 2 1/2 hours. The Knicks' meeting went longer than the Nets. The Nets were the first team to meet with LeBron today, but only got 90 minutes.

LeBron showed up around 11 a.m. for the meeting with the Nets, which started shortly thereafter. It ended between 12:30-12:45 p.m.

As the Nets emptied the room, the Knicks filled in with their group and presentation materials.

Reporting from Alan Hahn in Akron, Ohio.

A 2nd meeting would be CLUTCH. When would it be though? Already got meetings lined up and his self-imposed deadline is only days away...

He committed didn't he? Cmon Donnie, just give us a wink or something.... out of a 1-5 how confident are you that we can land him?
donnie_walsh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom