Originally Posted by Al3xis

Douglas
Chandler
LeBron
Gallo
Amare

that's a very athletic team with a dead eye shooter and great pick and roll tandem. 7SSOL would be
sick.gif

I wanna see the pick and roll with Bron & Gallo.. End result will be a mismatch three or dunk on..
roll.gif

Chris Bosh
I'm up and at 'em! My shirt is starched and I'm ready for more business. NY Knicks are next
20 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Originally Posted by Al3xis

http://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA
AlexKennedyNBA

Source close to Amare Stoudemire says that he will meet with New York over the weekend and likely agree to a deal by Monday, at the latest. 6 minutes ago via web

Now time for Bosh to take the max in Miami.

LeBron can't want to stay and try to take on Bosh/Wade by himself.

Chicago or NJ with Carlos Boozer? idk

let's get it..please god..

Douglas
Chandler
LeBron
Gallo
Amare

that's a very athletic team with a dead eye shooter and great pick and roll tandem. 7SSOL would be
sick.gif

good lineup but i still think we need a defensive center to really make an impact in going foward... look at all of dantonis team they really good on offense but on defense they are decent at best and never reach it to the championship...i would put lebron at the 2 and gallo at the 3 and amare at the 4 and bench chandler... and get a defensive center like haywood or brad miller to play the 5... i would prefer haywood... like i said no need for an all star 5 we just need a presence... and next year is a long shot to get melo after curry expires so maybe sign 2 more players after curry expires...

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

max to amare? not a good look.
sure I'd want him on the team but not for max money.
Doesn't matter.

If Joe Johnson is getting max money, so too will Amare.  If we don't give him max, someone will.  Bottomline, Amare is a bigger draw to LBJ than David Lee and a little extra cap money. 

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by DubA169

i would have offered wade the minimum salary if he came into my office with cameras
SC is saying it's Bosh the one going to meeting with cameras and now the Bulls don't want to give him the max
laugh.gif
LMAO

Originally Posted by you go boy

good lineup but i still think we need a defensive center to really make an impact in going foward... look at all of dantonis team they really good on offense but on defense they are decent at best and never reach it to the championship...i would put lebron at the 2 and gallo at the 3 and amare at the 4 and bench chandler... and get a defensive center like haywood or brad miller to play the 5... i would prefer haywood... like i said no need for an all star 5 we just need a presence... and next year is a long shot to get melo after curry expires so maybe sign 2 more players after curry expires...

Curry... ( Flame me but if he's not traded he's gonna be our center for the meantime or till he expire)... Contract year.. Wonder why Bron wanted him to workout ?
Amare
Gallo
Bron
Douglas

Chandler & Walker off the bench

So Bulls and Heats won't give him max...

Now he has a meeting with us... Any possibility that things just switch to us giving Bosh the max?

I'm fine with this deal, I am as critical of Amar'e as anyone but big men come at a premium in a league where they are few and far apart.

Sign Bron, dish Curry's contract for Baron Davis.

Roster
PG- Diddy
SG- Chandler
SF- Bron
PF- Gallo
C- Amar'e

We still need a couple big guys desperately but we'll be getting up and down the floor like no one has ever seen before.

I think the Amar'e signing is fine for NY....and will make PERFECT sense IF Lebron also signs as well. There is no other player (other than Wade who will most likely stay in Mia) in the FA class who paired with Amar'e that can take NY to the championship.

yeah, add to my statement that if the Amare signing brings LBJ I'm allllll for it.
If only Amare comes then blah.

[h1]Is Nowitzki’s Travel Agent a Knick Fan?[/h1]
[h2]By: Charlie Zegers
July 1, 2010
[/h2]

4018508096.jpg

A last-minute change to Dirk Nowitzki’s travel plans has Mavericks fans nervous… and it could be a positive sign for the Knicks.

Nowitzki, who became a free agent after opting out of the final year of his deal, was to fly from Germany to Dallas today, to meet with Mavs president Donnie Nelson and start talking about a new deal. But there’s been a change in plans. Nowitzki will fly to New York first, and then proceed to Big D tomorrow.

The Mavericks are downplaying the notion that Nowitzki’s change of plans was meant to accommodate a meeting with the Knicks, Nets or any other team, and Dallas teammate Jason Kidd is reportedly planning to meet Nowitzki in Manhattan for dinner.

Many consider Nowitzki to be the ideal big man for Mike D’Antoni’s offensive system, but it’s likely the Knicks would prefer to build around a younger player; Nowitzki just celebrated his 32nd birthday in June.

Of course, Nowitzki-to-the-Knicks – or any team but Dallas – should be considered the longest of long shots. According to some reports, Nowitzki is willing to take less-than-max money from Mark Cuban if it helps the Mavs build a title contender. Nelson will have some flexibility to add pieces this summer; Erick Dampier’s $13 million contract is only partially guaranteed, making it tremendously valuable to any team looking to cut costs, and Caron Butler’s $10.5 million deal expires after the 2010-11 season.

So....... Bosh & Dirk is in NY right now?

If Chicago and Miami don't offer Bosh the max and we haven't officially finished with Amare we better offer up the max to Bosh.

HELLLLLL NO to Baron Davis you wild AMP
laugh.gif

Someone fill me in why they're offering max to Amar'e when they haven't even met w/ Bosh yet. Wasn't Bosh their top FA big man?

Dirk aint being flexible if he don't meet with the Knicks. He comes here, Bron comes here imo. I figured he was going to sign with Dallas for the max and just finish out his career with no rings. I don't know why he still buying Cuban's fantasy pipe dream just cuz he a nice guy/good owner.

If he does meet us I hope Walsh and D'antoni tell him YOU WILL NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE DALLAS MAVERICKS. I hope they crash that dinner with Kidd.

If he's willing to go to Dallas for less money why not to the Knicks so we could get Amare-Bron-Dirk? What is he thinking?

He's NEVER going to win on Dallas. NEVER!

We're moving after Amare because Bosh wants a S&T and we have nothing to offer.  We have no draft picks and we aren't giving up Gallo to get Bosh when we can simply go sign Amare.  I'm not an Amare fan, but I'm far from sold on Bosh being great or a champion either.
Why do you guys think Chicago got pissed that this thing is taking so long?  They're in deep #$@$ because they can't sign two maxes and they have to let other things happen before they make a mov.  They lost out on Amare because they have to wait for Bosh in a S&T and LBJ's decision.  We don't have to wait, we were aggressive and got a sure thing in Amare (not talking about his on-court performance).  If Miami agrees to a S&T for Bosh first then Chicago is dead, Mike Miller will be their big FA signing.  

Originally Posted by Proshares

If Chicago and Miami don't offer Bosh the max and we haven't officially finished with Amare we better offer up the max to Bosh.

laugh.gif
It's not like we would be asking him to do a lot, and Baron isn't washed, he just doesn't try hard unless he has proper motivation.  Amar'e and Bron would do the job...

What about Eddy Curry for Andris Bierdens?

[h1]Mavericks Make Maximum Offer To Nowitzki[/h1]

Jul 02, 2010 2:40 PM EST

Nowitzki_Dirk_dal.jpg
The Mavericks presented an offer to Dirk Nowitzki's advisor, Holger Geschwindner, on Friday and they are expected to meet with the All-Star on Saturday.

Dallas was expected to make a maximum offer to Nowitzki, which would be worth $96 million over four years.

"It was a very productive meeting. Everything seems to be progressing nicely," Mavericks president Donnie Nelson said of his meeting with Geschwindner. "We're hoping that tomorrow we'll be able to get some resolution."

Nowitzki opted out of the final year of his contract and became a free agent for the first time in his career on Wednesday night.

Dudes are gettin paid.... It was a tough call to say he's leaving Dallas, but hes DEF not leavin now..

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
It's not like we would be asking him to do a lot, and Baron isn't washed, he just doesn't try hard unless he has proper motivation.  Amar'e and Bron would do the job...

What about Eddy Curry for Andris Bierdens?

You wanted B. Diddy, we have harrington, you want Biedriens... Do you want Stephen jackson too?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

So like I thought they offered the max and there were no real probable negotiations where he takes less money to accommodate the Mavs signing other players.

Dirk don't want no rings.

Back
Top Bottom