Where is the report for this 100 mil deal?
smh.gif
Too much imo

Broussard is on 1050 saying Bosh-to-Houston is picking up steam.  That is great news for us if he doesn't wind up in Miami or Chicago.
Dream scenario: Bosh traded to Houston, Chicago signs Boozer, Miami is left with jack****.  Wade would HAVE to leave.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Unless you sign Lebron or Wade, you are going to over pay. It's just the way free agency works. These guys are going to get their money somewhere.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Unless you sign Lebron or Wade, you are going to over pay. It's just the way free agency works. These guys are going to get their money somewhere.

thank you...im fine with this signing....as long as he stays healthy hes worth it, still only 27....and this is the first piece were nowhere near done obviously

you people are crazy getting down on this deal man

i'm very happy about it.

i want you all to understand that if we get amare and lebron doesn't come now, he NEVER had any intention to. nothing else walsh could have done. we got a respected cpach and a max cat. nothing else we could have done

Since no one answered me and idk how Al Jefferson plays

is this a good combo? Or which is better?

5 - Al Jefferson
4 - Amare

or

5 - Al Jefferson
4 - Bosh

?

Cuz I kno we can just trade for this dude for curry

i heard a rumor on espn 1050 radio that parker would come to the knicks thru a trade for chandler... i dont know the specifics because i was late in hearing the news but if we can get lebron and amare and trade for parker that would be a sick lineup... and we dont need chandler anyway because hes going to be on the bench and theres a enough wing players on the knicks...and there saying that if houston signs bosh and if lebron signs back with the cavs and we sign stoudemire and the bulls get boozer then the knicks would have a shot with wade.... miami would not have a big free agent to sign leaving miami with just chalmers and beasley and that wouldnt be enough to impress wade... i really cant wait until the 8th... and im not going to lie im pretty excited about amare getting the max... i know yall knicks fan are heated but this is the biggest thing to happen to ny since getting marbury... and i believe this is only the start... so getting him is definitely a step in the right direction...

im more excited than i thought i would be about signing amare. maybe its just being happy we are about to sign someone big. one thing is evident though to anyone who has ever watched a suns game the last few years, is that nash got stat A LOT of easy looks. we gotta make a move for a pg especially if we dont get bron. also its not like dude is that young either, he turns 28 in november

I'm just asking for the report of this deal. 100 mil over 5 years or 4? or 3?
laugh.gif

And again all of this is being done on the phone I'm guessing since we were scheduled to meet with Amare over the weekend.

YEEUP i'm only taking Al jeff if Rubio comes along, we dont need another ball stopper.

Why meet with bosh, if we about to lock Amare? I dont get that....

And ya'll are acting like we got bron already with all these scenarios
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, we DIDN'T GET ANYONE YET (sorry for being a negative nancy)

Btw our summer league roster is looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How did it only take 1 day for free agency to turn into a Chappelle Show skit? Bosh just mad that nobody but NBA-heads knew who he was when he got to Miami.

I think Amare is a good look for NY. Trade for Chris Paul and that's a great combo right there.

Bosh should go to Miami or Chicago.

I think Amare is under a different structure based on when he entered the league, and can get a 105% increase or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom