Pat Riley to PD about meeting: "The meeting was very relaxed, we all know him." Said he was "cautiously optimistic." 4 minutes ago via web

damn rat faced snake trying to sound like donnie. go back to your half full stadium you !*%$ sucker

can we still sign another max if we give him so much? how can we even give him 20 a year? what's the starting year

wow...i have a terrible feeling knicks are actually gonna offer amare a 5 year max deal.....this could potentially be another "isiah thomas-like" fail.
If parker comes to NY, then I dont have a problem with signing amare.

PG - Parker? Felton?
G - Morrow?
F - Amare
F - Gallinari ? Boozer ?
C - Al Jefferson? Lee?

i think this is the most up to date potential line-up for the knicks....that's if we dont get lebron...what you guys think?

the Hawks and Grizz !+#!$+ up the market w/ those ridiculous deals

5/100 isn't bad, but I know we could retain DLee at a fraction of that cost

if STAT is going to be playing the 5, the only difference would be that he's a more athletic, and this is a guy known for playing shoddy defense

How is 100/5 even possible.. he would be gettin more than Lebron if that was the case.. I don't see that happening..20MIL a year is just redic. Lol. This better not be a failure.

How is 100/5 even possible.. he would be gettin more than Lebron if that was the case.. I don't see that happening..20MIL a year is just redic. Lol. This better not be a failure.

MeloVP wrote:

5/100 isn't bad, but I know we could retain DLee at a fraction of that cost

wrong my dude

just wait until you see the number, you will be shocked

On Friday 2nd July 2010, @alanhahn said:
Bosh leaves after over 2 hrs and 40 min meeting with Knicks . Asked if he's excited: "Man you should have seen me in there. I'm more excited than I was yesterday."

Bosh leaves after over 2 hrs and 40 min meeting with Knicks. Askedif he's excited: "Man you should have seen me in there. I'm moreexcited than I was yesterday."

this means no lebron? Amare + Bosh??

If Dirk would take like 65 for 5yrs and lee 9 a yr.. That would be ideal
and beter than throwin 20 @ Amare..

Just bc he can make more max money than Lebron it doesn't mean he should.. especially with his age and history of injuries.

Just bc he can make more max money than Lebron it doesn't mean he should.. especially with his age and history of injuries.

Looking at things we can do now is like reviewing for a test man lol

I swear we done went through every possible move we can make within the past season... Lol

even went through Amare and bosh at a point..

Bosh don't wanna play center so

Douglas-Chandler-Gallo-Bosh-Amare

Open look 3's all day

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
knicks still won't even be serious contentedness they are just wasting money.

what

Finally, we get a big name player. It's about time. 5 years $100 mill is a lot of money. I love Amare's offense. Hopefully he improves his defense.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Finally, we get a big name player. It's about time. 5 years $100 mill is a lot of money. I love Amare's offense. Hopefully he improves his defense.

like we never had a big name player before

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Funny thing is we passed on Amare in the draft years ago. Was that the year we drafted Frederick Weis?
indifferent.gif

i was thinking the same thing earlier
laugh.gif

scott layden's stupid +%%
smh.gif

He's the same guy that said we were about to strike out.

LeBron may not come, but I'm not buyin a word that guy is selling.

Back
Top Bottom