Originally Posted by Though

I must be the only Knick fan that doesnt want Lebron

Nah, I don't want him either. But at least it would make things interesting if he did come here.

If ya'll serious about this summit...I'm buyin' a big bottle of somethin' and we all gettin' trashed.

Work doesn't sound too attractive on Fri.

there is no way he stays in CLE with wade and bosh getting together

miami getting better was always good for us. it's all coming togteher

that super team is never happening, yall have no idea how much potential money he would lose doing that. Hundreds of millions of dollars.

Donnie Walsh has put us in the best situation he could.

Getting Amare off the board first looks to be genius.

If he doesn't come now -- he never was.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

NO. HE PASSED ON JENNINGS

laugh.gif

you are 100 percent right. if he doesn't come now he was never coming and he was just playing us

I just don't get how signing Amare makes the Knicks any better than last year's team. They are basically changing David Lee for Amare. Yeah Amare is a more "marquee" player but Lee's stats were better. Amare averaged 2 more points than Lee, but Lee averaged more rebounds and assists per game last season, plus Amare's knee is always a cause of concern. Maybe I'm just wrong and hopefully someone can shed some light on why it's an upgrade.

how about david lee never took us to the playoffs while amare can actually have an affect on your win/loss ratio? been to the WCF. he would instantly be the best player lebron ever played with

the pick and role with lebron and amare would be the most devestating thing the NBA has seen

now boussard is swearing up and down that bron is going to miami and chicago has a better shot than us. i love it. hope he gets fired when this is done

Originally Posted by DubA169

how about david lee never took us to the playoffs while amare can actually have an affect on your win/loss ratio? been to the WCF. he would instantly be the best player lebron ever played with

the pick and role with lebron and amare would be the most devestating thing the NBA has seen

now boussard is swearing up and down that bron is going to miami and chicago has a better shot than us. i love it. hope he gets fired when this is done
He stole your girl, didnt he?

Amare only made it to the WCF because of Nash...at the end of the day, Lee > Amare. Lee can actually rebound the ball effectively.

Amare is just a different breed.

David Lee could never in his life put together a stretch of basketball like Amare did this year post All-Star Break

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Agreed on everything. Knicks were said to be lower on LBJ's preference so Donnie struck first and got him a guy he wanted to play with who is a legitimate #2 option. Then there's the $11.3 mill coming off next year to add another player(s). There is no better time to come.

If he stays in Cleveland (which is what I believe)...then this whole thing was a sham. I'll be disappointed if it's NJ or Chicago. I wouldn't respect a move to MIA...it would be the biggest ho move in years.

If we strike out on Bron, I hope Donnie just adds some complimentary pieces and waits for the right time...

EDIT:

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

Official with team that made a formal presentation to LeBron James tells Y! Sports: "It's down to Cleveland or Miami for him."

Last edited:
i don't think he can stay in ohio. it really would be career suicide at this point. the east is pretty stacked now. chicago will probably get boozer too.

Originally Posted by Though

Amare only made it to the WCF because of Nash...at the end of the day, Lee > Amare. Lee can actually rebound the ball effectively.
keyword....now who is going to stop him in the east?...
nerd.gif

i find it hilarious that people on the outside are trying to hype up lee now that we have someone who is obviously better

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Al3xis wrote:

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Official with team that made a formal presentation to LeBron James tells Y! Sports: "It's down to Cleveland or Miami for him."

pretty obvious this came from the Nets, isn't it?

why would miami ever be an option for him? wade is the batman in that town. scratch miami. now cleveland, same lineup as last year, made no moves in the offseason, no cap. knicks amare and enough room to bring in cp3 after next season=no brainer.

From Adrian Wojnarowski's Twitter....

Official with team that made a formal presentation to LeBron James tells Y! Sports: "It's down to Cleveland or Miami for him." 35 minutes ago via web

Back
Top Bottom