You're bugging if you say Lee > Amare and you don't want LeBron on this team.

Anyway, we doing this tomorrow night or not? I got dinner with the girl so I might have to cancel
laugh.gif

who cares about WOJ. he's the !!%! who was talking about donnie walsh being in a wheel chair isn't "vribrant" enough for lebron. he also was saying amare is lukewarm to the knicks. he doesn't know anything.

probably like 10 people know

Originally Posted by DubA169

who cares about WOJ. he's the !!%! who was talking about donnie walsh being in a wheel chair isn't "vribrant" enough for lebron. he also was saying amare is lukewarm to the knicks. he doesn't know anything.

probably like 10 people know

All Yahoo reports has been false so far, so am sticking with Chris brussard on this one. I believe the Knicks have great shott ..

A source told the New York Post that Amar'e Stoudemire's top choice among this summer's free-agent point guards is Luke Ridnour.
Stoudemire is reportedly hoping the Knicks can somehow swing a deal for San Antonio's Tony Parker, but Ridnour is the more likely option.

The source said Stoudemire views Ridnour as Steve Nash Lite.

DJ's just trying to drown our high hopes so his pipe dream of Gil being traded to the Knicks will come true.

I seeeeeeee you
laugh.gif

But I'm not believing %%%! until he signs on a dotted line. There's a bar right up 33rd st I'll check out the name but it's on the side street between 6h and 7th where Foot Locker is, usually go there for Knick games I'm thinking there would be cool. If we actually do this that is...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

A source told the New York Post that Amar'e Stoudemire's top choice among this summer's free-agent point guards is Luke Ridnour.
Stoudemire is reportedly hoping the Knicks can somehow swing a deal for San Antonio's Tony Parker, but Ridnour is the more likely option.

Ridnour is not that bad he's pretty good point guard, I always loved his game..

Yeah, Ridnour is pretty solid.

And he's a good shooter too.

The anti-Duhon if you will.

Felton is much better suited in this system than Ridnour. I'm telling you, let this kid run a fast break offense and he'll be looking like an All-Star.
And why do people keep mentioning CP3 for next year? Doesn't he have 3 years on his contract, or is there a player option?

I don't see him leaving Norleans anyway. He means too much to that team/town and he likes it there. Pondexter's going to be a good fit alongside him, and if David West gets back to where he was two years ago they'll be in decent shape. Just need a 2 guard.

And BTW, if the T'Wolves want Lee, I wouldn't mind doing a 3 way trade that would send Lee to the T'Wolves, Jefferson to the Mavs, and Dampier and either a draft pick or one of Minny's PGs to the Knicks. Gives us the big man we need for the year to hold us over until Tyson Chandler is a free agent next year.

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Ridnour is not that bad he's pretty good point guard, I always loved his game..

true tp would be epic but ridnour could suffice....even if you get tp you wont make it past the 1st rd even if you guys make it to the ps.......j/s

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Yeah, Ridnour is pretty solid.

And he's a good shooter too.

The anti-Duhon if you will.
Bahahahaha I just heard the term anti-duhon in my head said my darth vader hilarious 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Felton is much better suited in this system than Ridnour. I'm telling you, let this kid run a fast break offense and he'll be looking like an All-Star.
I'm probably gonna get some heat for this... But Felton reminds me too much of Duhon. I mean, I like his game and all. But Ray just seems to me like a guy who is better suited to be a backup as opposed to a starter on a championship-bound team.

Ridnour on the other hand, puts up similar numbers in less mpg.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

And why do people keep mentioning CP3 for next year? Doesn't he have 3 years on his contract, or is there a player option?

I don't see him leaving Norleans anyway. He means too much to thatteam/town and he likes it there. Pondexter's going to be a good fitalongside him, and if David West gets back to where he was two yearsago they'll be in decent shape. Just need a 2 guard.
Cuz CP3 is already grumbling about wanting to be out if the team isn't making any moves. And with the landscape of the L about to drastically change, I don't see Chris sitting back too much longer. On top of that, the Hornets have a bright star in Collison who they can retain for cheap and unload CP3 to acquire pieces to fit around Darren.

Oh, and if you really think West is gonna return to any sort of All-Star caliber form, then I don't know what to tell you.
laugh.gif

We getting somebody, from the looks of it Melo is pushing hard for the Knicks, I dunno if it's cuz of Lala his wife or that fact that he played at syracuse...

Fat Joe on Amare:
http://www.mtv.com/news/a...090/20100706/story.jhtml

The Knicks organization called me and said, 'Yo Joe, we're trying to get Amar'e.' By the way, he's my favorite player, no hype! That's who I wanted to come to New York. It's been a long time since New York had a guy to dunk on people, pound his chest, go crazy. That's my type of player. Hard body. So they was like, 'Joe, we want you to call him up, start talking to him. Tell him to come to the city, tell him how beautiful the city is.' 'Mare, I've known him for years — since he came in the league as rookie." 

When I called [Amar'e], he was like, 'Fat Joe.' He already knew it was me," Joe recalled. "I was like, 'We need you, we need you!' I did my greatest Khaled rendition ever created. 'I gotta have you. You're killing me, I'm gonna die. I need oxygen!' He was like, 'Joe calm down. It might happen. Calm down.' It was a great experience." 

And then this little tid-bit:

There's been a lot of pressure on the Knicks  organization to pull something off and they told me last night, 'We're not done, Joe.' I'm like, 'Please man, I got my guy Amar'e, but we need a team around him as well.'

Back
Top Bottom