Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

A center to cover up Amare's (and the rest of the team's) deficiencies is more important than a PG right now.
Three words.

Jerome +%#%*@%!%!%$# Jordan.
stop.
He maybe soft, but if LeBron does come to NY, he has one job, defense. LeBron is gonna make him look good.

Toney Douglas should be given every opportunity to be this teams starting PG, and if LeBron is here, there is no reason for him not to be.

He defends, he's a decent size PG at 6'2, showed he could knock down 3's at a good clip, and took decent care of the ball.

I'm sure Mike probably sees him in the combo guard, 6th man role that Barbosa and Nate have been for him in the past..but give him a shot. I want to be more athletic, Luke Ridnour is not that. Toney is.

I'm not sure I like this idea of trying to take another veteran back up PG with the idea that the system will 'enhance' their abilities.

BTW, this would be Lebron's first sig. shoe as a Knick if he is smart

These look nice in white, but the other c/w that was posted in the thread is booty. Someone hook it up with that good ol' Orange & Blue.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

BTW, this would be Lebron's first sig. shoe as a Knick if he is smart

These look nice in white, but the other c/w that was posted in the thread is booty. Someone hook it up with that good ol' Orange & Blue.

we need an orange and blue PS
smile.gif

Bosh took less money? That's what he and Wade are implying on air. This tells how false the rumors were about Bosh if 100% true.

Unless he couldn't get a good enough S&T and just said %*!# it and went to Miami.

I'm only half kidding with Jerome Jordan.

But we just need a 7 footer who can play defense and help out Amare.

Same goes for the PG, obviously an elite level point guard would be amazing, but Lebron handles the ball most of the time anyway, so we need someone who can handle guarding the 1 and doesn't make a lot of mistakes. I'd love to see Douglas given a shot to run the point, but it just depends on who we can get for vet minimums and the remaining couple million.  ***assuming we get Lebron***

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Lebron talking to carmelo? Do the knicks have enough $ and players to get Lebron and Carmelo? that sounds too damn good to be true. That's impossible....right? Someone tell me I'm wrong.
smile.gif
You're wrong.  As of right now, with another max + Amare, we'd only have enough for minimum players or maybe a couple million leftover.  We get Curry's expiring coming off the books but we don't know what our exact cap space will be because player salaries will increase and because the new CBA could change max contracts.

Lebron talking to carmelo? Do the knicks have enough $ and players to get Lebron and Carmelo? that sounds too damn good to be true. That's impossible....right? Someone tell me I'm wrong.
smile.gif

smile.gif
They have enough cap space remember eddie  curry contracts expires end of 2011  so yes there is cap room
pimp.gif

Lemme get this straight. Bosh doesn't want to go to Cleveland, because he doesn't want to be the only one leave his team, but he'll sign in Miami...

_'Antoni about to be on ESPN in a minute.

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

smile.gif
They have enough cap space remember eddie  curry contracts expires end of 2011  so yes there is cap room
pimp.gif
Curry's contract is not enough for a 3rd max. We'll probably have 8 million free next year when you factor in the annual salary increases of everybody.

Back
Top Bottom