make chris paul demand a trade, do joe johnson dirty and sign him then trade him while working a deal with NO under the table
pimp.gif

lebron+cp in 2010

Augustin is getting about 10 minutes less per game than Felton...I don't know how strongly they'd want to hold on to him. There's already beenstuff coming out of Portland about Miller maybe being on the move. They would be smart to lose Bayless now. Another player who tends to need the ball in hishands. They should try and get what they can for him now. I wanted him over Gallo.

Wilson been playin buns the whole year it was a matter of time before he got benched. Jeffries needs to start because if were losing might as well showcase himand look for a trade.

I want us to pick up ai off waivers......

Felton is dipping after this year, unless they resign him long term which is doubtful, otherwise they would have done that this year.
pretty sure DJ isnt going anywhere.
and foye like shuges said is a 2 guard. hes decent, but hes not the choice at point for us.
i believe blake may be tradeable, but they're miller-blake-roy lineup has been playing well so far so who knows.
isnt bayless more like a 2 guard? dude is good though, i wouldnt mind having him.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Rejoyce allen, BD, etc.
New York Knicks to meet with Allen Iverson after former guard parts ways with Memphis Grizzlies

Allen Iverson is on the Knicks' radar. Donnie Walsh confirmed tonight that the club will explore signing the former MVP, who parted ways with the Memphis Grizzlies.

Once Iverson clears waivers on Wednesday he will become a free agent and can negotiate with any club.

Is he a good fit for the Knicks? They are 1-9 and desperately need a scorer. However, the Knicks are rebuilding and there is a chance that Iverson's presence would hinder the development of Danilo Gallinari and rookie Toney Douglas.

glasses.gif

Would love ai on this team. Gotta waive duhon or al though.

I ain't getting excited till I see ivy hold the jersey up lol.

i know it was posted but he's the article from real GM..

[h1]Walsh Confirms Interest In Iverson[/h1]

Nov 16, 2009 9:36 PM EST

Donnie Walsh confirmed that the Knicks are interested in signing Allen Iverson once the guard clears waivers.

Iverson and the Grizzlies parted ways after a tumultuous start to the season.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Most of us wanted this and i think it'll be good to have two hungry dudes in Curry & A.I in the lineup.

Edit- I don't think we'll need to waive Duhon, he just will lose play time,
smh.gif
averaging 2.5 points in the last 5 games.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Donnie Walsh confirmed that the Knicks are interested in signing Allen Iverson once the guard clears waivers.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Most of us wanted this and i think it'll be good to have two hungry dudes in Curry & A.I in the lineup.
smh.gif
choose your words wisely

lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
choose your words wisely lol
lol... you know what i mean tho.. both of them have lots to prove.. And A.I don't shoot much threes which is a +, he drives and shoot midrangejumpers
& I say A.I will be a Knick

Knicks fans what's 200 level seating like at the Garden?

Is there that much of a drop off between 100/200 level seats?

#3 is still available... back when he was a sixer i always wished he was on the knicks... i wouldnt mind him now... this team cant get any worse so why nottest it with AI....

If my DUDE makes it to the team, I'm copping whatever seats I can for the rest of the season. I have a chance to finally see A.I. on the regular, LIVE, Icould give a damn how old he is, son will still come through and wreck %!*@ (hopefully lol).

Authentic................COPPED.

Back
Top Bottom