22 year old poses as high school student to play basketball

You think he would try to look younger by shaving and what not...

Shoul have said his birth certificate was lost in the hurricane as well.

laugh.gif

He should've tried to bone a teacher since they're known for that in AZ, or at the least a senior who was 18. That's hilarious though. I hope myson at least got good grades, they never mentioned that.

He was on some 17 again the black version and failed bad smh plus dude wasted all that energy getting into highschool when he could of tried out for a summerleague team
roll.gif
fail

Originally Posted by Goldman Stacks

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

WOW! I couldn't wait to get out of high school but he couldn't wait to get back in! LMAO
Yeah, he obviously failed in life, probably peaked in high school and is trying to relive his glory days.

You'll see this in college. Guys who did nothing after college and hang around their university and parties to relive glory days.

Peaking in HS or College FTL.
QFT

nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
uncle-rico.jpg
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Party took place at Durant's house. You can see him in the background still in his warmups

never knew that was durant!
laugh.gif

only difference bout oden is that he got away with it, and can play basketball - well not like a #1 should play, but that's a diff story.

hahamy dude had a dream and chased it
pimp.gif
my man....he coulda been laughingyears from now on how he beat the system

Happened in my HS actually... dudes name was Maxwell Houser he ran for president in my senior year...come to find out he was a stock broker on the run from themob.

That is AWESOME! That guy is the same age as me. Going back to high school would be ridiculous...

Back
Top Bottom