22 year old poses as high school student to play basketball

My window of opportunity is getting smaller and smaller by the day. I gotta jump on this myself

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

roll.gif

All he had to do was NOT bang ANY underclassmen and he would've been good money...

I doubt its a serious offense to go back to high school under false pretense...

I'm sure he could've found a good lookin 18 year-old senior...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Party took place at Durant's house. You can see him in the background still in his warmups

never knew that was durant!
laugh.gif

only difference bout oden is that he got away with it, and can play basketball - well not like a #1 should play, but that's a diff story.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I read this and immediately thought of the kid who made the thread about not making JV. This article's gonna be givin' him ideas. Dude's gonna train for 5 years and then try to go back and make it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

reminds me also of the kid from DR who played little league as a sixteen year old. what happened to him?

Originally Posted by Savraj1

reminds me also of the kid from DR who played little league as a sixteen year old. what happened to him?

you talking about Danny Almonte (not sure if the name is right)? I think he's playing for some minor league team now and he got married.

I live in the city. I've been out of high school for 2 years...but he went to Kofa. From what I've heard...everyone called him 'N.O.' and hewas bagging chicks left and right. Dude would hang out socially with all the high schoolers. There's PLENTY that won't go reported, but this dude wasliving THE life.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

I live in W.Phx, I didn't even hear about this, but thats because I don't watch the news. Kofa is nice school and usually has very talented athletes, makes sense why he went there.
We still kicked their %%+$# in State finals for soccer
smokin.gif

LOL WUT? Kofa's athletics are garbage. That HS is always in the news for dirty stuff. Last thing they're known for is, during my senior year,they're football team that year all getting caught up in a huge roid scandal.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

All he had to do was NOT bang ANY underclassmen and he would've been good money...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

he def. stepped over the line sexin that girl...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I live in the city. I've been out of high school for 2 years...but he went to Kofa. From what I've heard...everyone called him 'N.O.' and he was bagging chicks left and right. Dude would hang out socially with all the high schoolers. There's PLENTY that won't go reported, but this dude was living THE life.
more details and was my man at least killing in hoops?

dannnnggg!!!!

i didnt know this story was gonna get this much attention.

not only do i live in yuma, i knew anthony and worked with him for a couple months, up until he got fired for some reason.

he even told the managers where i work that he was 19 and they hired him

sucks that this happened, he seemed like a cool guy

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

smh.gif

laugh.gif
you guys are giving Yuma too much credit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by friscostylez

I live in the city. I've been out of high school for 2 years...but he went to Kofa. From what I've heard...everyone called him 'N.O.' and he was bagging chicks left and right. Dude would hang out socially with all the high schoolers. There's PLENTY that won't go reported, but this dude was living THE life.

Well whatever the Arizona athletics association is called.....is looking into stripping any achievements and forfeiting all wins during his basketball tenure.Dude basically tarnished seasons worth of ball. He was decent. Not great. He did have the school on his jock though.

He also was attending a school named Vista here. An alternative school. I'm still baffled how dude enrolled in two different schools and managed to getaway this long.

Dude photoshopped alot of documents. And there is rumors flying around if dude fraudulently applied for loans and such. it's wild. he's screwed in theworst way.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I read this and immediately thought of the kid who made the thread about not making JV. This article's gonna be givin' him ideas. Dude's gonna train for 5 years and then try to go back and make it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dead.gif

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Well whatever the Arizona athletics association is called.....is looking into stripping any achievements and forfeiting all wins during his basketball tenure. Dude basically tarnished seasons worth of ball. He was decent. Not great. He did have the school on his jock though.

He also was attending a school named Vista here. An alternative school. I'm still baffled how dude enrolled in two different schools and managed to get away this long.

Dude photoshopped alot of documents. And there is rumors flying around if dude fraudulently applied for loans and such. it's wild. he's screwed in the worst way.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom