25 Year-Old Poses as High School Student to Play Basketball Vol. Ball is Life

Serge ibaka too....

Serge Ibaka plays like he's 38 now. You would never know he was in dunk contest a couple of years ago. I checked to see if he had any major injuries I didn't know about.

Serge is packing though.

*insert Dame Dash Pause .gif*

tumblr_ngnbx4ripl1r7k95zo1_5001.gif

When I was in high school I played against a Filipino cat that was 23 or 24 and enrolled as a junior. He looked young but dude was YOKED and just more physically dominant than everybody in the league. A girl from our high school dated his brother and told her they came here with fake identification/ birth cirtificates and what not. Dude could ball that's for sure

I don't even look at it as a scam if you're escaping persecution or crazy poverty.

I agree when u from a 3rd world country with extreme vilonce or poverty. Your main channel will be something active like professionals sports to get you out of the situation for yourself and family.

africans been pulling this scam for the longest
Here we go :smh:
He is not wrong.

I used to play ball with some cats that were a bit older than I was and who ended up here. Most had graduated HS but when they arrived in the US, they were mysteriously able to enroll in junior/senior year of their respective HS.

It used to be much more prevalent in soccer until the early 2000s. Outside of players like Eto'o (who was recruited at an early age by Real Madrid), it was pretty much expected that pro soccer players from Africa were older than the age on their official paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom