5 Reasons Why Anticonformity Is Worse Than Conformity (the anti-sheep are the sheep)

Wrong. Its not that black and white. People do things for various reasons. I think there are more blind followers then people that rebel for all the reasons stated. If people just stay in their own lane and just happen to like the beast look or the emo look doesn't mean they fit this list.

let people whoever they want to be

this thread doesn't really have a point to me

why worry about trying to save people from themselves

let them do whatever they feel makes them happy

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by proper english

thought it'd be a good read over here.. 
laugh.gif
 seeing as all the non FBers of NT seem to think they're on some holier than thou type steeze.
with that said, will the non-sheep please chime in on these points? 
nerd.gif

see that's the point of this thread....all those illuminati dudes calling everyone all sheep as well.
laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
Well those guys are actually different in that they're including plausibility into a lot of their arguments and just attemping to enlighten people or make more things apparent.

yea, having esoteric "knowledge" makes them more enlightened than everyone else,

Originally Posted by Napoleon

laugh.gif
 seeing as all the non FBers of NT seem to think they're on some holier than thou type steeze.
nerd.gif

see that's the point of this thread....all those illuminati dudes calling everyone all sheep as well.
laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
Well those guys are actually different in that they're including plausibility into a lot of their arguments and just attemping to enlighten people or make more things apparent.

yea, having esoteric "knowledge" makes them more enlightened than everyone else,

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Originally Posted by King Arthur

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
/thread

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 we are all sheep.
ohwell.gif
/thread

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I think this is a really big generalization.

I am a non-facebooker btw.  But to say that the only reason people are anti-conformist is to rebel is stupid.  I don't have facebook because i don't like it.  Not because the masses have it and i just want to be anti-conformist.  Its too stalkerish for me.  You can apply this logic to everything in the world.

So if Jeffy wasn't a "goth" (i know generalizing sorry) then he would be openly in love with TMZ and Perez Hilton.  Then he would either be friends with other people that love it or hope his friends accept him for the media lover her is.  So lets say you Love MMA and wrestle all the time and all your friends do the same.  But you just really enjoy the way a Women's Cami supports your Pectoral muscles.  So you wear it around because your open with things you like.  Your not going to have those friends for long.  It's just society.  You hang around with people that have similar interests as you.  Plain and simple.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I am a non-facebooker btw.  But to say that the only reason people are anti-conformist is to rebel is stupid.  I don't have facebook because i don't like it.  Not because the masses have it and i just want to be anti-conformist.  Its too stalkerish for me.  You can apply this logic to everything in the world.

So if Jeffy wasn't a "goth" (i know generalizing sorry) then he would be openly in love with TMZ and Perez Hilton.  Then he would either be friends with other people that love it or hope his friends accept him for the media lover her is.  So lets say you Love MMA and wrestle all the time and all your friends do the same.  But you just really enjoy the way a Women's Cami supports your Pectoral muscles.  So you wear it around because your open with things you like.  Your not going to have those friends for long.  It's just society.  You hang around with people that have similar interests as you.  Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Whatever. Whoever wrote that is basing that off people who don't have any idea on what's really going on
Which pretty much sums up the entire human race
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Whatever. Whoever wrote that is basing that off people who don't have any idea on what's really going on
Which pretty much sums up the entire human race
laugh.gif

So if you're just trying to be different because you want to be different, you usually change your hair color or your clothes or the music you listen to. Maybe you change your hobbies from tennis to writing depressing poetry. Maybe you throw out your Barbies and start collecting newspaper articles on serial killers. Maybe you make everyone stop calling you Gordon and start calling you Ryuzaki. None of that really changes much about who you are. If anything, it might give you a false sense of accomplishment that you've distanced yourself from your embarrassing past or your sordid family history or whatever you're trying to get away from.

I disagree with this. The majority of the time perception is reality when it comes to being viewed by other people.

So if you're just trying to be different because you want to be different, you usually change your hair color or your clothes or the music you listen to. Maybe you change your hobbies from tennis to writing depressing poetry. Maybe you throw out your Barbies and start collecting newspaper articles on serial killers. Maybe you make everyone stop calling you Gordon and start calling you Ryuzaki. None of that really changes much about who you are. If anything, it might give you a false sense of accomplishment that you've distanced yourself from your embarrassing past or your sordid family history or whatever you're trying to get away from.

I disagree with this. The majority of the time perception is reality when it comes to being viewed by other people.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

good post/point. but im sure you can agree that the generalization is warranted.
i wish i had time to skim through those FB threads and paste some of the more outlandish comments over here. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

good post/point. but im sure you can agree that the generalization is warranted.
i wish i had time to skim through those FB threads and paste some of the more outlandish comments over here. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom