50 cent made 10 million by tweeting in two days.

Lol this guy kingtre has no clue about stock manipulation and its legal ramifications...not to say the sec is by any means 'by the books'....

Just watch a 30 minute show like mad money with jim cramer.. The second he talks about any company he owns a big sign comes on tv saying he owns the stock and he himself fully discloses... Reason being he is very influential... People run to invest in what he says as if its gospel...

Same with 50s followers....influential dude...

And im not salty or mad... I actually like 50...but lol@ 50 making real business decisions...

Originally Posted by copped

Lol this guy kingtre has no clue about stock manipulation and its legal ramifications...not to say the sec is by any means 'by the books'....

Just watch a 30 minute show like mad money with jim cramer.. The second he talks about any company he owns a big sign comes on tv saying he owns the stock and he himself fully discloses... Reason being he is very influential... People run to invest in what he says as if its gospel...

lolz lolz...
indifferent.gif
...if you go back i clearly asked for it to be EXPLAINED several times...i never said i was the end all be all for SEC regulations and legal information-

i just didnt agree with people saying he would get in trouble for pumping and dumping when he didnt DUMP or with people comparing his situation to Martha Stewart - maybe theres another rule he broke...but its not in this thread

i still dont see the comparison to Jim Cramer either....its clear 50 has an interest in this company and is working with them for his new headphones...he said they are gonna be huge...its his opinion - the headphones might flop and then the company is worth nothing...so he can pump the headphones but not the stock?

people tune into Jim Cramer for investment advice and yes if he was to wrongly lead the general public into some kind of scheme then obviously he is breaking a rule - i just dont think the comparisons and all the oooooo the SEC is coming talk makes sense....again if you know something i dont...please enlighten me..thanks

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by copped

lolz lolz...
indifferent.gif
...if you go back i clearly asked for it to be EXPLAINED several times...i never said i was the end all be all for SEC regulations and legal information-

i just didnt agree with people saying he would get in trouble for pumping and dumping when he didnt DUMP or with people comparing his situation to Martha Stewart - maybe theres another rule he broke...but its not in this thread

i still dont see the comparison to Jim Cramer either....its clear 50 has an interest in this company and is working with them for his new headphones...he said they are gonna be huge...its his opinion - the headphones might flop and then the company is worth nothing...so he can pump the headphones but not the stock?

people tune into Jim Cramer for investment advice and yes if he was to wrongly lead the general public into some kind of scheme then obviously he is breaking a rule - i just dont think the comparisons and all the oooooo the SEC is coming talk makes sense....again if you know something i dont...please enlighten me..thanks
sorry, i wasn't trying to be a ****...

i am no SEC expert...and they are by far not the most transparent group out there...but here are some possible issues:

-50 cent pumped this stock without full disclosure---from the time he did pump it to the time where he disclosed he owned it between that period tons of people were misled to think this was a sound investment (i think this may only be an issue because he is someone who in a position of authority and influence)
-because he didn't fully disclose and because he knew his opinion would be taken as gospel...others could have benefited off of his tweets (those who knew before he tweeted that he was going to tweet) this could include friends, family---he could have told a buddy of his before he typed his tweet...'I'm about to put this up---haha--' and that person could go buy 30 000 shares knowing others would drive up the price....then sell it 1 day later at 200% up...

These are just two things that i can think of....and its really hard to prove any misconduct.... if SEC went hard they could check phone logs, text messages, trading accounts of close friends/families to see who bought stuff before his tweet and sold when...

but i doubt they go after it that much...

HHNI hit a 52 week high of $1.68 today. 50 has some very very very nice unrealized gains from this. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ me for not getting in when i was watching it at .27 for 2 weeks. 

^ any reason why? i read the Q3 results are getting reported next week...but this is a big jump?

think i'll sell and pick a spot to re-enter
laugh.gif

No sure reason, but I read a line of pumice-based cleaning products (PumMagic) endorsed by Hulk Hogan are getting some interest from big box retailers. I actually think the headphones could be a big seller because of the wireless technology (Kleer Technology) they have in them. Congrats on your gains. 

i just sold....i'm hoping it drops down a bit then i will go in way bigger

i honestly just grabbed off the speculation before with some bs money i had sitting in the scottrade account-  i was gonna hold til the headphones dropped and if it wasnt for this thread bump i wouldnt even have looked at it-

i think the headphones should sell plus they have a bunch of other products coming out...i'll def hop back in on the next dip

bought @ $0.265 12:10:00 PM1/10/2011
sold @ $1.63[table][tr][td]12:12:17 PM[/td][td]2/17/2011[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Recessions only affect the middle class. The rich are still rich even in a recession, and poor people were poor before it as well. Really only the middle class is affected......

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom