70% of Divorces are filed by women. 90% of Child Custody cases are awarded to women.

I think the US makes marriages to easy to get. Make it like a passport and the divorce rate would be cut down by 20%. Add in a pre-nup clause option onto the marriage paperwork while filing one and the rate would drop down anothah 40% but we not ready for that convo 😂

I have custody hearing for my youngest son in a few days. The family court mediator recommended that our son be placed with me.
first thing Ima do is put the BM on CS just for the culture. like DCBatman DCBatman did 😂
But joking aside, CS. Laws need to be
RE-written in most states. It’s just so outdated, unrealistic n unjust :smh:

Last edited:
Just a heads up and for clarity, marriage is indeed harder than a mofo due to this society, and the oppression that people deal with on the daily. I do agree that the laws need to be changed in regard to Child Support and responsibility. However, if this society were not as screwed up as it actually is, a single mother should not need to scam someone in order to live well in this country anyway.

All of this comes right back to white male supremacy.

No cape, but what if the women are divorcing because the husbands cheated or turned into degenerates? Why shouldn't they be awarded custody?

(flies off into the night)

Funny you say this, actually.

Buddy of mine is going through the opposite. His wife cheated on him (in front of the kids, even), and she's definitely trying to get him for everything he's got. She's very flip floppy... Says she doesn't want ****, says she'll do 50/50, and then things become unclear. She got a lawyer involved, but I know she doesn't have the money and her new piece of *** is paying for it.

Custody and divorce cases in this country - and certain states, like California especially - are just ****ed. My uncle (RIP) worked his *** off. Wife was a ****ing ****. She never worked a day in her damn life. She got 80% of everything. EVERYTHING! And never worked a damn day! And this was in Florida.

My sister has gone through it enough times for me to understand the process and how the courts think. When she got her second divorce, with my nephew's dad, she wanted no alimony, no child support. Just a clean divorce and clean co-parenting deal. They both had to fight the court for her NOT to get an alimony and child support. The system is *** backwards, man.

Then another buddy of mine - no **** - his ex wife was a ****ing convicted felon. Her *** was in jail and he STILL had to fight for custody in court. **** is WILD.

Funny you say this, actually.

Buddy of mine is going through the opposite. His wife cheated on him (in front of the kids, even), and she's definitely trying to get him for everything he's got. She's very flip floppy... Says she doesn't want ****, says she'll do 50/50, and then things become unclear. She got a lawyer involved, but I know she doesn't have the money and her new piece of *** is paying for it.

Custody and divorce cases in this country - and certain states, like California especially - are just ****ed. My uncle (RIP) worked his *** off. Wife was a ****ing ****. She never worked a day in her damn life. She got 80% of everything. EVERYTHING! And never worked a damn day! And this was in Florida.

My sister has gone through it enough times for me to understand the process and how the courts think. When she got her second divorce, with my nephew's dad, she wanted no alimony, no child support. Just a clean divorce and clean co-parenting deal. They both had to fight the court for her NOT to get an alimony and child support. The system is *** backwards, man.

Then another buddy of mine - no **** - his ex wife was a ****ing convicted felon. Her *** was in jail and he STILL had to fight for custody in court. **** is WILD.
Bruh my ex was on drugs (meth and pills) no home and no car and they still was trying to give her custody. She got caught with two ozs of weed and lost custody of our son I had to fight the courts for over a year just to get custody. System is rigged

Bruh my ex was on drugs (meth and pills) no home and no car and they still was trying to give her custody. She got caught with two ozs of weed and lost custody of our son I had to fight the courts for over a year just to get custody. System is rigged
It’s rigged for a reason.
tbh and fair men do most of the dogging of women. But it’s soooo lopsided that it can’t be fair for men.... EVER.
like I said before the laws for CS need to be redone.
what other countries have CS besides the US?
I wonder how it goes if they don’t or can’t pay.

old male co-worker of mine started fighting to get partial custody of his kids after he was sober for a few years. he took meticulous records with calendars, photos, and video. he built a case of his ex-wife’s boyfriend physically abusing his kids and his ex-wife not doing anything about it. he got a TRO and then full custody of the kids.

later, he married someone else and they bought a nice house together. he started cheating on his new wife so she kicked him out and told him to leave his kids with her and he listened. now his kids are not with their father or their mother :smh: she’s a nurse and a really good parent though.

This is outright ridiculous man. She’s got clear drug issues and they still tried to give her the child? That’s wicked

Any NT'ers meeting women in religious settings?

I got a few homies they told as long as you have your own crib and car, dudes will be offering their daughters/sisters. You do gotta do prayers and actually be able to converse articulately about the faith, but its not anymore time consuming than meeting women at bars/nightclubs (and alot less expensive). Plus religious women tend to be low-maintenance

old male co-worker of mine started fighting to get partial custody of his kids after he was sober for a few years. he took meticulous records with calendars, photos, and video. he built a case of his ex-wife’s boyfriend physically abusing his kids and his ex-wife not doing anything about it. he got a TRO and then full custody of the kids.

later, he married someone else and they bought a nice house together. he started cheating on his new wife so she kicked him out and told him to leave his kids with her and he listened. now his kids are not with their father or their mother :smh: she’s a nurse and a really good parent though.

what the **** did I just read

Yeah me and my BM got into before our lease was up and I wasn't allowed back in our apartment despite the fact that I paid half the rent, all the utilities, and furnished the entire place. Even after she finally moved back I couldn't even go back in until after the court date, which was a day before our lease was up, even though I paid the last month's rent by myself and she signed the paperwork to take her name off the lease.

About to close on this house on the 18th (was supposed to be today but the title work is taking longer than usual thanks to covid). Her name wasn't gonna be on the mortgage in the first place, but after her little stunt she will only be a visitor in my house... maybe come 1 week a month until I feel comfortable staying longer, and only for the sake of my son because I would have already washed my hands of her were it not for him. No bills in her name or any mail with her name on it is not allowed. I'll never let a woman put me in a position like that again especially not with a house.

My fellow NT'er....

Get a civil lawsuit started to get your money back from renting that apartment. If you're not there, you dont pay. Especially if she initiated for you not to be there. ...I'm not sure what happened for you not to be there in the first place. If you were kicked out due to an affiliation of domestic violence, then scratch what I said. But if not, you need to be granted back rent.

You'll never let a woman put you in that position again? But you're going to allow her to come back 1 week at a time? Let's say a year passed, is it still going to be one week a month? I completely understand it's for the sake of your child but it sounds like your giving her the right ingredients to slowly but surely sneak her way back into that same situation. Overall, please be cautious on that decision. Also, think about that stunt she "pulled" as her stay can roll over into joint tenancy.

Partnerships are formed as a result of two companies merging together. Not all marriages are created equal. If it becomes an acquisition you’re in deep trouble.

I know all to well how the court system goes. My bm tried to put me on CS because I met my wife. We had a 50/50 agreement so I didnt give her money when I took care of my child & he lived with me half the time or more. So once she heard my son kept talking about my wife she tried to put me on CS talking about you dont take care of him at MY HOUSE.

Luckily I saved every receipt in a shoe box, had to get a lawyer so CS dropped it but told me to get legitimize because in Ga if you not married you have no rights.

Went through that process the meditator took my son from being with me half the time to only 2 weekends out of the month & tried to hit me with $600 CS all because my BM cried talking about Im seperating the kids because my son got an older brother. Once we left the court she called saying hey you can get him the same. Im like wtf u was just crying in court.

So I had to pay another 2500 to get another lawyer & since I came prepared they was like since you get him half & half they dropped support down to $120 a month. Funny thing is my son been living with me since the 3rd grade he 14 now. Me & his mom is cool now since she got married but trust the courts is all about the women. She didnt come to with her financial statements they just took her word of what she made & she didnt take the court appointed class they didnt care.

Back
Top Bottom