70% of Divorces are filed by women. 90% of Child Custody cases are awarded to women.

Have fun with this convo...

My cuz just went thru it with his wife , they had to break it off....From the outside everything looked sweet until shorty just went off the rails at some point...Wanted to live a hot girl life in her 30’s with 3 kids all of a sudden :lol: , had my mans going thru it with the custody and assets stuff :smh: ...Marriage was never high on my list in life but seeing that kinda experience just makes me more weary

Wrap it up out here fellaz and don’t get pressured or tricked into getting married if that ain’t what you REALLY want...Family and child law is usually a big L for us

How did you pull that one off?
My oldest wanted to stay with me since he was a like 3 she wasn't having that. She couldn't handle him no more when he turnt 8 so she finally gave me custody. I paid CS every year even when he stayed with me months at a time. As soon as the judge said you wanna put her on CS I said yes please her face was priceless.

The middle sons mother is a drug addict. She lost our son three times. She kept him away from me for six years. I was friends with a dhr worker and she told me where they was staying and she about to get in trouble again( somebody called the people on her for doing drugs around him) I scooped him up two days later and haven't looked back. She don't make much at all but I still put her on CS with no dams given.

I don't want it to seem like I'm spending the CS money either lol. My oldest been working for two years so he has money. I make good money so my middle son don't need anything so I put it all in a savings account for them when they get older.

This has been an interesting topic amongst friends and honestly I blame men. We helped create these monsters.

To add to this, if we were disciplined enough to stop liking posts, following, and commenting on women's post they have more appreciation but most know, once you mess up she has another dude ready but the grass isn't greener.

So many options thanks to social media but none if it is real.

Black man in America shouldn't willingly be walking into court for anything
Fam I went in there to try to get a $300 ticket dismissed, they treating me like a certified criminal. Even had the cop who wrote the ticket and the other cop who was also there for a hearing parked on both sides of my Durango like they were trying to intimidate me.

I caught a tmz segment and this guy got completely screwed on custody. They basically gave him visitation like he's some criminal with a history of violence.

Its suppose to be shared custody but he lives in Montana. He gets weekends but I think only one weekend a month is he allowed to take them to Montana. He basically has to travel to LA every Friday to see his kids cuz the judge declared they are "LA kids".

:smh:

I caught a tmz segment and this guy got completely screwed on custody. They basically gave him visitation like he's some criminal with a history of violence.

Its suppose to be shared custody but he lives in Montana. He gets weekends but I think only one weekend a month is he allowed to take them to Montana. He basically has to travel to LA every Friday to see his kids cuz the judge declared they are "LA kids".

:smh:

When my daughter mother and I were beefing - for a whole year / every Friday I drove to Charolette, NC from Atlanta and turn back around every Sunday.

After that year, while she was in law school - she allowed me to keep my daughter for 2 years so she could finish. She realized it too much while she was in school.

We gotta do what we gotta do for our kids.

That marriage contract akin to a lease is genuis.

i will say that men tend to be at fault of the majority of divorces. Money is also a big factor. amongst many other substantial factors Woman bashing is so 2005.

Do these statistics affect your lifestyle or financial planning?

Yep Yep. I am considering a proposal in the next year or so. Before that happens I most definitely will get legal advice and if I don't like what I'm hearing I ain't getting married.

Men, love dont pay bills, money does. Take the emotion out of deciding to marry her.

Men protect your assets or she was have your *** in the divorce.

To add to this, if we were disciplined enough to stop liking posts, following, and commenting on women's post they have more appreciation but most know, once you mess up she has another dude ready but the grass isn't greener.

So many options thanks to social media but none if it is real.

So what happened before social media? "It's social media's fault for the state of affairs" like how is it a website's fault? It's such a silly scapegoat

My ex and I got married when we were too young..Ended up with tons of problems..I had (and still do have) severe health issues that came up after we got married..Caused a huge riff in our marriage..I'm pretty sure she was cheating, or at least heading in that direction..We both filed for divorce..No kids..She got the house, and the 2nd mortgage, and I got alimony for a couple years..:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

What are the health issues if you don’t mind me asking?

So what happened before social media? "It's social media's fault for the state of affairs" like how is it a website's fault? It's such a silly scapegoat

My original point, men created monsters. Cheating, not continuing to court, disrespecting your woman. I'm generalizing but I've come to understand some things. As long as you're giving your girl a reason to chase you, she has no reason to look outside and/or initiate divorce. Imo I believe we lead, they follow, so that's the only reason I'm blaming us.

Back
Top Bottom