___TI pleading guilty___v. SMH

yea thats the main reason many celebrities get less time and get community service. Its unfair but true

I have 2 YOUNG children, if i had a chance to give some info and get 1 year instead of 10?? I would be snitching too
smile.gif
..........I dont know about yall, but iwouldnt want to loose 10 years out of my childrens life just because i would be viewed as a snitch, damn that!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cardo Ln

Originally Posted by ejm205

Now what if Shawty Lo all of sudden gets indicted
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm listenin to "It Feels Good to Be Here"

well got damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn there must be two siiiidesss
roll.gif

yikes who needs diss tracks when you putting !#@%$+ behind the walls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

I thought owning or trying to buy a silencer was an automatic 25 years or something like that. Can anybody clear this up for me?
for a regular citizen like myself ill be doin 25, money can get you outta anything
pimp.gif
almost

I doubt dude snitched...

when you take a plea you go out to the lesser charges, its a negotiation. So your sentence max is reduced to what you plea to

TI has MONEY...just me living here in Georgia....these MF's is money hungry...I got a case pending...and I dropped a lot of stacks for my lawyer...I amcoming out with the lesser of all my charges...and possibly community service (that I chose) and some rediculous fines....they fine you up the %+! (NH), andthe judge showed me leniancy because its my 1st time...and I made up some %@%% about helping kids and blah blah blah...(all orchestrated by my lawyer)

Tip had to drop stacks today, he dropped 3 million for bond, and lawyers gettin another 3 mill....you think his house arrest is free? He is paying forthat...and he will be paying for probation.

The judge shows leniancy, based on what you have done...he do hella charity work...he give back a lot, and he provide a lot of people wit jobs, he is the manin Atlanta...

AND...from what I heard....he was well justified for strapping up like he did... im sorry but anybody makes threats on my family im going to war, and sufferthe consequences later....convicted felon or not... your 1st responsibility as a man is to take care of your fam....bottom line.

Im waiting on a murder on the east side of atlanta....trust me its gonna happen soon....TIP got goons. Im sure they waitin until %@%% die down but its gonnahappen.

And he'll get out in 9 months, because technically his sentence is more than a year 366 days, so on good behavior he'll be out in 9 months.

The system is kinda messed up....gotta have $$$$

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

I doubt dude snitched...

when you take a plea you go out to the lesser charges, its a negotiation. So your sentence max is reduced to what you plea to

TI has MONEY...just me living here in Georgia....these MF's is money hungry...I got a case pending...and I dropped a lot of stacks for my lawyer...I am coming out with the lesser of all my charges...and possibly community service (that I chose) and some rediculous fines....they fine you up the %+! (NH), and the judge showed me leniancy because its my 1st time...and I made up some %@%% about helping kids and blah blah blah...(all orchestrated by my lawyer)

Tip had to drop stacks today, he dropped 3 million for bond, and lawyers gettin another 3 mill....you think his house arrest is free? He is paying for that...and he will be paying for probation.

The judge shows leniancy, based on what you have done...he do hella charity work...he give back a lot, and he provide a lot of people wit jobs, he is the man in Atlanta...

AND...from what I heard....he was well justified for strapping up like he did... im sorry but anybody makes threats on my family im going to war, and suffer the consequences later....convicted felon or not... your 1st responsibility as a man is to take care of your fam....bottom line.

Im waiting on a murder on the east side of atlanta....trust me its gonna happen soon....TIP got goons. Im sure they waitin until %@%% die down but its gonna happen.

I noticed that too....
He pleaded guilty to possession of an unregistered firearm, possession of machine guns and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
We'll see I guess....

ti-lawyers.JPG

Wasn't yall laughin at dudes black lawyer a while back?...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna jump the gun and call TIP a snitch. Even if he gave up info he would have still gotten more than a year (10.5 months with good behavior). TheFeds actively went after HIM. He wasn't involved in no drug cartel or ongoing gun running operation for him to give up anyonebesides himself. This sentencing sounds like the gov't faced a strong possiblity of losing the case all together because of an entrapment argument or thefact that the bodyguard commited the actual crimes and TI was just storing the guns at his home. I can't insinuate because I don't know all the factsof the case...but if he snitched it will def come out shortly. All of that stuff will become public domain a couple months after he gets out....Personally Idon't see a predicate felon like TI snitching, when he was the one really at fault. He took his other bids standing up, don't think he would just turnaround and start throwing out unrelated names now. Plus in his line of work, snitching would be worse than doing 5-7. He wouldn't be able to live his lifethe same if he flipped....And MediaTakeout....
indifferent.gif
...They let thebiggest rapper off the hook for info on another rapper? Be serious. Why isn't that rapper already under arrest if his crimes were worse than T.I.'s?and how is T.I. gonna be on the street for a year out of witness protection (he gets sentenced next year) and then serve a bid without getting murked after heclearly snitched?....and how would that kind of info leak so easily?...to Mediatakeout of all places...
grin.gif
Makes no sense.

If he snitched...we will all know shortly...but I highly doubt it. Doin 6 years and coming out to a couple million, would be easier than snitching and tryingto live the rest of your life in America as a celebrity.

Either way...I'm happy to see a Black millionaire...with a black lawyer...beat the crooked *** feds.

Infyrno23 wrote:
I doubt dude snitched...

Thank You!!!
A good lawyer will do that for you.

Lesson for Niketalk: just because you plea don't mean you "snitched" on someone. On top of that this wasn't a case where there were multipledefendants. It was just him, so who exactly did he snitch on??? Stop listening to !!#@ you hear on tv & rap songs!!!

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Infyrno23 wrote:
I doubt dude snitched...

Thank You!!!
A good lawyer will do that for you.

Lesson for Niketalk: just because you plea don't mean you "snitched" on someone. On top of that this wasn't a case where there were multiple defendants. It was just him, so who exactly did he snitch on??? Stop listening to !!#@ you hear on tv & rap songs!!!

If you really believe that this man is not cooperating with the feds on some type of informant agreement then your blind. Big Meech pled guilty under a 0Cooperation agreement and pled to 30 years and a $270 million giveback. Good Lawyer or now, TI is once again a 3 TIME FELON FACING A FEDERAL INDICTMENT!!!! Inever went to law school but some *@@@ is just common sense.

I'm white.
If I was facing 10 years and could do 1 instead if I snitched, I'm singing.
And even after they told me, "That's what we're looking for, thanks for the info", I'd keep on snitching about things that had nothing todo with my case.

Originally Posted by ddot7

I'm white.
And even after they told me, "That's what we're looking for, thanks for the info", I'd keep on snitching about things that had nothing to do with my case.

Wow.

Originally Posted by The ReUp Kid

Originally Posted by ddot7

I'm white.
And even after they told me, "That's what we're looking for, thanks for the info", I'd keep on snitching about things that had nothing to do with my case.

Wow.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
neff.

1500hrs...damn.

at least they putting this n' to use. they could have made an example out of him.

Back
Top Bottom