A.I. reported to be broke

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

So reebok is gonna continue to keep paying him even after hes done playing ball?

caught him at lenox mall in atl during the summer, dude was wearing a tall tee ball shorts and those reebok iversons that look like forces..
those bootleg *$$ shoes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 one step above the payless forces 
alien.gif

Allen Iverson was quoted by ESPN saying "'Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused...I lost 30 mil' so I spent another 30... 'Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me'"

Allen Iverson was quoted by ESPN saying "'Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused...I lost 30 mil' so I spent another 30... 'Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me'"

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if he was going broke.

laugh.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if he was going broke.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

dude is mentally and emotionally broke. terrible human, with a terrible philosophy on things. corrupting brains, spreading the germ.

calm down OP I'm sure ur not his psychologist 

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

dude is mentally and emotionally broke. terrible human, with a terrible philosophy on things. corrupting brains, spreading the germ.

calm down OP I'm sure ur not his psychologist 

roll.gif
i hope thats a joke

roll.gif
i hope thats a joke

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
i hope thats a joke

alien.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

roll.gif
i hope thats a joke

alien.gif

He also has an ailing daughter with medical bills up the roof. I wouldn't be surprised if he is in financial trouble.

He also has an ailing daughter with medical bills up the roof. I wouldn't be surprised if he is in financial trouble.

Originally Posted by Cubinican

I doubt that he's broke right now. I remember reading, one teammate of his said I don't know how you spend 100million in a lifetime, but Allen Iverson is trying to find the way to do it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 "A fool and their money is soon parted."

Originally Posted by Cubinican

I doubt that he's broke right now. I remember reading, one teammate of his said I don't know how you spend 100million in a lifetime, but Allen Iverson is trying to find the way to do it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 "A fool and their money is soon parted."

Back
Top Bottom