A Ma Maniere AJ1

Lmao my second pair from the online drop is going out UPS and will probably get here before my in store pair. This is insane to me. For all this I'd rather have gone and pick em up from DC.

Pair touched down yesterday. The quality on these is unbelievable.

I am actually happy they went with cracked leather over suede. Makes the shoe feel more solid. I think it holds up a lot better over time.

B4946300-C9CF-4745-B180-B0F4F8CAF995.jpeg C7548002-376E-41D0-A469-4EF0B180232A.jpeg

If they’re anything like hufs then they’ll hold up great and will hardly crease in the toe area from my memory. I had three pair, two of which I wore into the ground.

is anyone waiting for shipping confirmation from ordering the website? not sure if i read somewhere, but was there an app that i can dload and check on my shipping status?

Still waiting on my tracking from AMM for the online drop.
Nothing on the UPS app either for me.

:smh:

PO

Got my first pair. One of the best shoes I’ve seen in my 43 years. Simple and elegant. They feel like they can’t crease. In hand they are amazing. The box details are amazing. What a well thought out shoe and release.
We need James to do a 13. Show Jordan brand how it’s done. They lost their way on the 13.

Back
Top Bottom