A Ma Maniere AJ1

You guys do know that resellers manipulate the prices on StockX (and Ebay) by selling the shoes to one another....right?

Thats why certain sizes of 'last sold' shoot up 50+ dollars. Sold listings on ebay reveal the same strategies.

NB is having a moment in the culture but Jo's have a certain history in street culture that NBs cannot simply replicate overnight.

Just wear what you like. You do you.

Hype is completely fabricated.

amj1.jpg

Price on these has really dipped recently.

I’m genuinely surprised by that.

…I might decide to double up at some point.

Yeah $330 for my size isnt bad but... still way over retail so no dice for me, but I would trade a more "valuable" for these.

Lowest ask for my size right now is $280 so it’s definitely going in the wrong direction for me….

Lowest ask for my size right now is $280 so it’s definitely going in the wrong direction for me….
I bought my pair in a size 11.5 for $400 shipped a few weeks after release and that was the lowest price on eBay at the time. Now i see multiple pairs available in the $350-$375 range.

…StockX is about $320 + fees/shipping.

I swapped out the burgundy laces for the sails a few days ago.

...really can't decide which looks nicer.

I honestly can’t decide which looks better.

So my plan is to wear them like this indefinitely, until one slowly takes over pulls ahead.

You heard what I said…I’m going to walk around with different laces in each shoe and I don’t care who knows it.

…don’t try to stop me.

C34DFEAF-95B4-4D06-9D3B-FE1B9C5C2EF2.jpeg

I have no idea when lacing your sneakers up in normal fashion for ankle support became uncool.

…they’re not even that tight.

I honestly can’t decide which looks better.

So my plan is to wear them like this indefinitely, until one slowly takes over pulls ahead.

You heard what I said…I’m going to walk around with different laces in each shoe and I don’t care who knows it.

…don’t try to stop me.

C34DFEAF-95B4-4D06-9D3B-FE1B9C5C2EF2.jpeg
Sail.

Back
Top Bottom