A Ma Maniere AJ1

no one is batting an eye at what you're wearing at sneakercon unless its older or unreleased heat lol

That's not true at all. At least not at the ones here in my city, maybe in the snobbing big cities but... Columbus, Ohio and Cleveland, Ohio shows are not like that. I wore some Color Skates x Dunk SB's, a shoe that comes from the EU and isn't super popular here. Anyway, they sparked up many conversations. Not to mention I am all about calling out some dope shoes and most of the time those people reciprocate too. Sucks you live in places that treat things that way, unless you never been at all and just talking out your ***! :wink:

Who offers real access to limited collabs at a lower cost? You're paying the whole thing, not just the shipping label. Would you prefer they just load them all on snkrs? How about just load them onto shopify for bots to eat? That's what everyone else does. How about just backdoor all of them like Marcus. That's what you want?

I swear some people never happy. Just cancel your order and file a charge back.
Man I’ll gladly pay the extra surcharge if it give me a chance to cop a pair!
25 dollar is what I would pay anyways here in NYC (shipping + tax)

That's not true at all. At least not at the ones here in my city, maybe in the snobbing big cities but... Columbus, Ohio and Cleveland, Ohio shows are not like that. I wore some Color Skates x Dunk SB's, a shoe that comes from the EU and isn't super popular here. Anyway, they sparked up many conversations. Not to mention I am all about calling out some dope shoes and most of the time those people reciprocate too. Sucks you live in places that treat things that way, unless you never been at all and just talking out your ***! :wink:

yeah I live in NYC, we see heat everyday B. We got homeless people here who has more heat and flexes more than people that go to sneaker events lol

Last edited:
again, your pair isn't getting to you unless your order actually ships. until then, it can still get cancelled. THAT is what is making folks anxious.

AMM isn't spending $25 to get us our shoes any faster than ground service, which is not $25. THAT is the gripe. $10 shipping and a disclaimer that there are shipping delays - no problem. $25 shipping for you to maybe get it in 3 weeks - problem. at that cost, expectations are higher.

i'm obviously happy i hit, but that shipping charge is distasteful, especially when there are plenty of shops that ship for free. its much easier to be patient when you didn't pay a premium for the exact same service that other businesses offer for free or at a lower cost.

its mainly the principle for me, not necessarily the amount.
FailingFixedBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

I haven't gone to a sneaker event in a long time but last time I went, it was super crowded and just mostly full of teenagers trying to flip bricks or beaters. Only way people notice your shoes if you're wearing something rare, uncommon, old or unreleased. Nobody looking at you if you wearing something that just came out like AMM 1 for example

yeah I live in NYC, we see heat everyday B. We got homeless people here who has more heat and flexes more than people that go to sneaker events lol
yah I am sorta glad I dont live in a place where it's like that. But at the same time I don't have much access to anything locally either. So take the good with the bad. Columbus is actually worse for shoes than Cincinnati and Cleveland, both up north and down south have several local stores. We have very few.

And maybe I'm wrong but every time I read a "My order took too long!!!" post I just assume it's a reseller watching prices dip daily and want them before the snkrs release when it'll go down more. If not, why trip? Do you really need them today? Most of us here have dozens to hundreds of pairs. You'll be aight for a week. Just chill.
I could understand why you’d think that but I’m not a reseller. I was just really excited when I hit them and want to see them in person. I’m going to wear the s*** out of these (if they ever get here—the fear of cancelation is a thing but seeing other people in here makes me feel better)

I could understand why you’d think that but I’m not a reseller. I was just really excited when I hit them and want to see them in person. I’m going to wear the s*** out of these (if they ever get here—the fear of cancelation is a thing but seeing other people in here makes me feel better)
Be happy u copped for retail n pay $25 for that copping experience. If u want fast shipping. Go do a snkrs draw and see how fast that excitement goes downhill when you realize you’ll be forking over $400 on the resale market. Some people have too much entitlement mindset.

I too, hate the "authorization charge" they put on your card just for entering the raffle. BUT it does lessen the amount of bot and duplicate entries there are because people not trying to rack up that many pending charges.

who does that, feature?

well prices dropping fast now that people getting shipping confirm from a ma.

sz13 dropped $35 in 6 hours. to $395. snkrs release hasnt happened. and thats just the people selling before their pairs arrive.

i could easily see pairs at $300 by the time snkrs resellers get done undercutting.

I’m unsure if I should bother emailing them. To be fair it did say give 8-10 business days. Got both of the social status dunks relatively fast compared to this

Still no shipping for me either but 8-10 business days puts us to next week, so I'm gonna give it a few more days.

I’m getting up at 5:30 in the morning so I can be at work by 7am sharp and enter the raffle before my start time of 7:25.

I sincerely hope that SNKRS will at least do me the courtesy of using Vaseline in return.

...they stuck in raw last time.

Back
Top Bottom