A Ma Maniere AJ1

Had a few good things there, mostly GS sizes. Walked out with these.
Attach8328_20211231_140141.jpg

I'll have to check out the apparel next go round.

How's the fit on these? Found a size 12 for retail in my area but I'm usually a 13 in most shoes.
Interested if you actually copped but I would buy for retail regardless. They prolly won’t fit as 1’s are TTS IMO & even if these fit big on you doubt a full sz will work for you. I’d flip em & grab my sz tho…

Interested if you actually copped but I would buy for retail regardless. They prolly won’t fit as 1’s are TTS IMO & even if these fit big on you doubt a full sz will work for you. I’d flip em & grab my sz tho…

They got bought up before I was able to meet up. Yeah I've had 1's in 12.5 and that was as much as I'd be comfortable wearing. Hopefully I can pick up a pair in a 13 sometime this year.

Anyone else get a cancellation/lost email from the second drop?

Update Regarding Your AJ1 Order
Unfortunately, an issue outside our control with the carrier has resulted in your order being misplaced. We have started a claim with them, however, because we have no more shoes available, we will have to issue you a refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Unfortunately, an issue outside our control with the carrier has resulted in your order being misplaced. We have started a claim with them, however, because we have no more shoes available, we will have to issue you a refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Saw someone on reddit get sent a 3y accidentally and was able return and they sent him the correct size 8 afterwards. Might be worth a try if you complain enough.

Saw someone on reddit get sent a 3y accidentally and was able return and they sent him the correct size 8 afterwards. Might be worth a try if you complain enough.
Thanks for the advice. Not really hoping or expecting them to do anything else besides refund but who knows.

Thanks for the advice. Not really hoping or expecting them to do anything else besides refund but who knows.
True, never know, but always worth a try with persistence. Maybe use social media to blast em. That sometimes works with sx order **** ups. I know when Union sent me a 9.5 instead of my 9 for the AJ1 black toe, they were able to send me the correct size once I sent them the 9.5 back. In hindsight, maybe should've kept that 9.5 since it resells for more jk.

It's going to be interesting to see how durable the 1s are. They're flaking like dandruff.
After only two days of wearing them, I noticed white flakes on the maroon laces. Definitely not a clean look. Other than the flaking issue, I really like these.

Sorry to hear. They lost my pair on the first drop, and didn’t even offer a replacement pair. Lucky to hit again on second drop tho.

Back
Top Bottom