A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I hope all these II collabs mean Nike really will just retro the regular II soon. Like, within a year from now.
My 04 pair died today. There was absolutely 0 signs of cracking and the midsole was firm. RIP :smh:

D8727FC8-940D-412F-9C6C-8AD12EE7C6B8.jpeg
012F8B0A-8949-4448-99BA-73C684361FFF.jpeg

Cracked leather and maroon again? Thought they’d want to switch it up for the 2s. Would’ve preferred a smooth genuine leather but we’ll see. I’m sure the quality will be there.
I agree that’s disappointing. But the AMM Af1, J3, and J1 are three of my favorite shoes, so I’ll likely try to cop out of loyalty to James. That said,I might not be too broken up if I don’t 4-peat on retaI’ll.

Definitely bummed I sold my pair, because they were .5 size too big, and didn't pickup another pair. Looking at current pricing, now I think I am priced out of this pair.

Definitely bummed I sold my pair, because they were .5 size too big, and didn't pickup another pair. Looking at current pricing, now I think I am priced out of this pair.
I remember these were floating around low 400 and I was debating for the longest if I should get a 2nd pair, thinking back dang I really should’ve. I’m also priced out, any shoe I have to pay $400 and above for is out of the question. Hell, the last time I paid resell was when the SBB 2.0 dropped and it was only going for like $280 at the time

I remember these were floating around low 400 and I was debating for the longest if I should get a 2nd pair, thinking back dang I really should’ve. I’m also priced out, any shoe I have to pay $400 and above for is out of the question. Hell, the last time I paid resell was when the SBB 2.0 dropped and it was only going for like $280 at the time

Yep. That is when I bought my first pair. I should have bought my size again right away but didn't for some reason. I will chalk this one up as it is and appreciate from afar.

Is this common? Just found it interesting.
20220118_224240.jpg
I live in Charlotte and while there’s a social status here there is no a ma Maniere in Charlotte...
Northpark?? As far as I know social status is on central ave and there’s only one here.

I’m from nyc but I’ve lived in clt for awhile now so maybe somebody actually from clt can confirm.

Doesn't seem like there's a Charlotte location as far as AMM. Only DC, Atlanta, and Houston.

Maybe the company as a whole is based in Charlotte?

I live in Charlotte and while there’s a social status here there is no a ma Maniere in Charlotte...
Northpark?? As far as I know social status is on central ave and there’s only one here.

I’m from nyc but I’ve lived in clt for awhile now so maybe somebody actually from clt can confirm.
Yea the company is based in Charlotte, AMM, SS, and APB. And part of Prosper.

I’m a Charlotte native and I’m still here. I can confirm there’s no such thing as a Northpark Ave and the only chain we have that’s related to AMM would be Social Status and their location is Central Ave. So idk what’s up with that random address.

the part that looks fake to me is the time? did these last until 6pm ? or did they do a reserve where you could pick up any time?
It was for a pair of WTT LeBron 9s this past Tuesday, two days ago lol. Not 100% this applies to other cities but Social Status and A Ma Maniere have store hours of 12PM to 7PM outside of Sundays.

It's only the 2nd time I bought anything from there, don't remember getting the credit card slip the first go round.

Just posted it here since this is essentially the main AMM thread.

I’m a Charlotte native and I’m still here. I can confirm there’s no such thing as a Northpark Ave and the only chain we have that’s related to AMM would be Social Status and their location is Central Ave. So idk what’s up with that random address.
No offense, but you're wrong. It's the address for the AMM, APB, and SS warehouse snd offices. It's not a storefront, it's their warehouse and offices.

6965 Northpark Blvd

6965 Northpark Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28216 https://g.co/kgs/g4JBuB

2's with same materials as 1's is kinda disappointing. Hope that isn't the final production & just a teaser. Smooth thick leather would better but normal. I wouldn't be mad at some ostrich leather tho...

No offense, but you're wrong. It's the address for the AMM, APB, and SS warehouse snd offices. It's not a storefront, it's their warehouse and offices.

6965 Northpark Blvd

6965 Northpark Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28216 https://g.co/kgs/g4JBuB
You right, the Blvd vs Ave kinda threw me off. But that does make sense, around that area is a lot of warehouses. I wonder why they chose to use their office/warehouse on the receipt, most stores choose to use their actual storefront

I don't mind the maroon or mauve-like colors on the Jordan 2s but I'm just not crazy on crackled leather as a material choice. I'd rather just have smooth leather or suede if you're going that route. Hopefully this mean the Jordan 2 is back in production besides these Union and AMM collabs

I wonder why they chose to use their office/warehouse on the receipt, most stores choose to use their actual storefront

They may want to keep online orders distinct from in-store? Maybe a corporate tax or legal advantage? Or maybe just bookkeeping.

I wonder if the stores use a commission system or track sales figures by SA. That might explain why JW is on the receipt for a direct sale.

Back
Top Bottom