A Ma Maniere AJ4

I gotta find his name. When they first pics went around of the Chef Hyule customs that were going around, he said they didn't look like that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I thought I read.

Edit: Wait, it was you :lol:
:lol:

I don't remember seeing a picture like the one today before today, the one with the yellow wings. But they aren't right either.

This is the pair that was posted in another thread

A-Ma-Maniere-Air-Jordan-4-01-750x750.png

I love 4s, so I’d be cold with this Military-esque colorway, but with the violet ore instead of the blue, and the some aged details, but I hope these are different than just that.

12 just leaked yesterday and an official look by James came out today and these are nowhere to be found lol

I DEFINITELY rock with these. Will be my first A Mas if this is indeed what they look like.

I hope that's them, then I don't have to worry about trying to acquire them. Just can't pull off wearing purple shoes. My UNC 4s is already pushing it.
I’m the opposite. I couldn’t do the UNC 4s, as I can’t do an all baby blue 4, but these are my speed. And that back tab and clear back half of the outsole is sooooo dope IMO.

Back
Top Bottom